CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
Directorate of Minority Welfare (DMW), Government of Kerala offers CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship to Girls that belongs to the Latin, Muslim or Converted Christians Community for pursuing their higher education. The students can apply for the scholarship after the completion of first year admissions. Candidates can check out documents, rewards and eligibility details from this page before applying for the application form.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21 (Started)!!
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020-21 Renewal Process has been started from 17-09-2020 to till 30-10-2020. Candidates can fill up the registration form from the below provided link and can also read out the given notifications regarding the renewal process.
Read Out: Scholarship Renewal 2020-21 Notification
Apply Online: CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Minority Welfare (DMW), Government of Kerala|
|Scholarship Name||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Scholarship Type||Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities|
|Purpose of Scholarship||Offered to girls belonging to the Latin, Muslim or Converted Christians Community for higher education|
No. Of Scholarship:
- Degree: 3000
- PG: 1000
- Course: 1000
- Hostel Stipend: 2000
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Eligibility:
- Should belong to Muslim, Latin, and Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
- Should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
- Students who got admission to Self-financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
- Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
- Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
- Those Who Are Eligible For Hostel Stipend Will Not Be Eligible For Scholarship.
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Amount:
- Degree: Rs. 5000 /-
- PG: Rs. 6000 /-
- Course: Rs. 7000/-
- Hostel Stipend: Rs. 13,000/-
The amount will be credited to the SB a/c of the applicant. Students are advised to submit Bank account number of any nationalized Bank with IFSC code.
The applications of scholarships will be verified by the institution. After the verification of applications, it is sanctioned by the Project Officer. After that the amount will be disbursed to the students account.
Read This: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Application Form Process:
- Eligible candidates needs to visit the official website of DMW, Govt of Kerala i.e. dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, visit “Types of Scholarship” section.
- Read the instructions from there and press on ‘Apply Online’ link to apply for the application form.
- Enter personal, exam details etc and also upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Submit the registration form and take a print out of it.
- Photocopies of SSLC or equivalent examination certificates and mark sheets
- Parent’s Income certificate
- Photocopy of the first page of bank passbook in the name of the student
- Photocopy of student’s Aadhar card
- Students caste certificate
- Domicile certificate, if required
Apply Online: CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Student Login
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Result:
The result of the scholarship will be published on the official site on scheduled date. Follow the given steps in order to download the merit list.
- Firstly, visit the official website of DMW, Govt of Kerala.
- Press on ‘Awarded Students List’ link appearing on the left side of the home page.
- Select scholarship type, status, institution type, state, district, and college / institution name from the opened page.
- List of awarded students for scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
Press Here: Awarded Students List – Link
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Last Date:
|When is it Sanctioned||November/December every year|
|Time of disbursement||November/December|
All the details about CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021 is well written on this page of recruitmentresult.com Candidates must go through the eligibility conditions in detail before applying for the form.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|List Of Scholarship in India||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Colleges in India||Best Career Opportunities|