Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment
Career in teaching is challenging yet rewarding! One may have tremendous opportunity to become TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Sci.(Med), Science & others. Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment drive has begun for hiring bright personnel for 196 TGT Vacancies. Graduate degree holders who pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi may register for Chandigarh Education Department Vacancy of TGT.
Chandigarh Education Department Job Openings Overview:
|Conducting Body||Chandigarh Education Department|
|Profile||TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers)|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Online Application process begins||26-02-2019|
|Registration ends on||22-03-2019|
Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2019
Chandigarh Education Department Vacancies Details:
|Profile||No of job openings|
Grab More: Latest Teaching Jobs
TGT Job Requirements:
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory or
- 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi for Chandigarh Education Department Jobs
Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment PDF Links:
|Chandigarh Education Department|
|TGT Online Apply Link||Get Here|
|Official Link||Get Here|
Age requirements for TGT is 21-37 years
Amount of Application Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC: Rs. 400/-
- Persons with disability: No Fee
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Mode to pay fee:
Through online mode/challan upto 27.03.2019 (up to 04:00 PM)
One hired for latest job openings will receive Rs. 45756/- as pay amount.
TGT Recruitment In Chandigarh Education Department:
Chandigarh Education Department Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment is through test.
|Subjects||Division of questions|
|Total marks: 150(Time of paper: 2 hours 30 minutes)|
|General Awareness and Reasoning||15 questions|
|Information Communication Technology|
and Teaching Aptitude
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 questions|
|Test of Hindi Languages and Comprehension||15 questions|
|Test of English Languages and Comprehension||15 questions|
|Questions relating to specific subject (relating to post)||75 questions|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Registration Stages for Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2019 of TGT:
Job hunters fulfilling the eligibility standard may apply for Chandigarh Education Department TGT Recruitment.
- Follow official portal of institute e. chdeducation.gov.in
- Tap on ‘Latest Recruitment’ link from mid-section.
- At new window, choose link for Chandigarh Education Department TGT Jobs.
- All terms & instructions will display.
- Once you meet requirements from Chandigarh Education Department Notification, proceed to register.
- Get Chandigarh Education Department Application Form 2019.
- Next stage is to fill up form with all requirements.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Then, upload required documents with form.
- Tap on submit tab for online submission of form.
Concerned aspirants must access its Official Link for more information about Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2019. Those interested in teaching jobs may stay tuned with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs in Chandigarh||More Jobs in Punjab|