Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has depicted a notice of Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment for filling up various vacancies of Section Engineer (Civil – AutoCAD). Applicants who desire to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 may forward Prescribed Application on or before the end date that is prescribed below. On availability of Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 details, we will update this page. So stay in touch with us.
|Post Name||Section Engineer (Civil – AutoCAD)|
|Closing Date for the receipt of Application Form||18th December 2015|
To acquire other details regarding Chennai Metro Rail Jobs like Qualification required, Age Limit, Pay band, Selection Procedure, procedure to Apply etc you may go through the given details, which are furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Section Engineer (Civil – AutoCAD)
- Applicants who wish to apply must possess two years Diploma in Civil draftsmanship from a Govt. Recognized University / Institute / Technical Board.
- Candidate should possess certification in AUTOCAD from a Govt. Recognized Institute.
- He/she should be fully conversant on drafting, drawing of civil structural works preferably Metro Rail Projects both elevated and underground sections.
- He/she should possess minimum six years of experience in related field.
- Applicants should hold minimum 10 years experience in civil engineering, out of which 6 years experience in Metro Rail Projects is required
- Aspirants’ age should not exceeding 35 years as on 18-11-2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Selection methodology will comprise two-stage, test / interview followed by Medical examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to candidates for attending the interview.
Selected job hunters will receive handsome amount of remunerations of Rs. 16,000 – 30,770
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/-
- SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge)
- Applicants have to deposit an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
- Job fighters who wish to apply may download application form from CMRL website www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to fill an application form as per the prescribed format and affix one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate
- Envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Name of the post applied for — and must be forward to address given below through Post/Courier Service only.
The General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot,
Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
Last date to send application form: 18th December 2015
You may check Official Notification to get info about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015. Appliers may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has proclaimed a job notification regarding Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment. Willing candidates may send application against vacancies of Quantity Surveyor post. Contenders can apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 by submitting the Application Form till end date that is prescribed below. On availability of details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016, we will also provide details about it. So stay in touch with us.
|Post Name||Quantity Surveyor|
|Closing Date for the receipt of Application Form||04th December 2015|
To grab more details regarding Chennai Metro Rail Jobs like Qualification, Pay band, Selection Procedure, procedure to Apply etc you may go through the given details, which are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates are required to have degree of Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University recognized by Govt with Minimum 10 years of experience in Civil Engineering field with respect to quantification and estimation of civil works like construction of Civil Roads, Elevated Corridors / Highways / Complex Structures and in usage of Q & E related software like road estimation.
Applicants who will be appointed will get Rs. 75,000/- per month as salary from Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 50 years.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should clearly mention their name, post name, post code and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft.
Organization will conduct two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination to appoint worthy candidates for post of Quantity Surveyor.
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment:
- Application form may be downloaded from CMRL Website that is chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Candidates must write application in prescribed format including all required information.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted along with all essential documents and certificates related to qualification and experience, age, date of birth and caste, demand draft and pass port size photo.
- Application should be forwarded by Post/ Courier Service only at below given address.
The General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building,
CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
Closing Date for the receipt of Application Form: 04th December 2015
Note: You may go through this Official Notification to get info about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015. Appliers may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016.