Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement as Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016. A Walk-in interview is organized by the department to fill up 23 vacant posts of Resident Engineer (Civil), Site Engineer (Civil), Engineer (Design) and Architects. Participants who want to do jobs in Chennai Metro Rail, they can attend interview on the scheduled date stated below. Candidates can check out our page regularly to see all the updated details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017.
For further details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment, you can follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who are going to attend interview, they can check out below mention procedure to prepare Chennai Metro Rail Application Form.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Date of interview||19th August 2016|
|1||Resident Engineer (Civil)||02|
|2||Site Engineer (Civil)||17|
- Candidates who are applying for above mention posts, they should have posses any engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must also have 05 to 10 years experienced in the relevant field.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age of applicants for CMRL Vacancy will be as follows:
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – 40 Years
- Site Engineer (Civil), Engineer (Design), Architects – 30 Years
|Resident Engineer (Civil)||Rs.90000/-|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Rs.40000/-|
Organization will conduct a walk-in interview of all the candidates who will apply for Chennai Metro Rail Vacancies.
Check Below Links to Grasp Interview Round
Applying Procedure for CMRL Recruitment
Aspirants who are applying for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs, they can follow up below mention steps to prepare CMRL Application Form:
- First of all visit official website of the department that is chennaimetrorail.org
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select suitable link to see all the details about the posts.
- Read all the details and prepare an application form with all the details mentioned below:
- Fathers Name
- Contact Number etc.
- Attest all the documents related to qualification, age etc.
- Applicants have to carry all the original documents on the day of interview.
- Candidates are advised to reach in time to the below mention venue.
Check Related Links:
Admin Building, CMRL Deport, Poonamallee High Road,
More Jobs in Chennai – Check Here
- Date of walk-in Interview: 19th August 2016
- Registration Timing: 09:00 to 10:00 A.M.
For all the remaining details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official website. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|