Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
On 17-03-2018, Walk-in-Interview is going to be held by Chennai Metro Rail Limited (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment. Regarding this, an employment notice entitled as CMRL Recruitment has been released by organization.
Walk-in-Interview will be organized with the intention to hire eligible and well qualified Graduates for filling up vacant positions of Assistant Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) and Engineer (Safety).
|Highlights Of This Page:|
Employment Notice No CMRL/HR/03/2018:
The number of CMRL Vacancy may be increased or decreased based on the requirement of the project. Registration of candidates will be started from 09:00 am onwards on 17-03-2018 and closes at 2:00 pm.
To get complete details regarding Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Walk- in Interview Date for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018||17-3-2018|
|Total No. of Chennai Metro Rail Vacancies||Various|
|Post Name||Post Code|
|Assistant Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track)||01|
Required Qualification For Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy:
To apply for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs, one should possess graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. and should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field.
Restrictions of Age for CMRL Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Manager Recruitment, must not be more than 38 years in age while candidates applying for CMRL Engineer Recruitment must not be above 30 years in age as per norms.
Salary Structure for Chennai Metro Rail Job Vacancy:
Appointed candidates for CMRL Manager Recruitment will receive amazing amount of salary of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 85000/- and selected candidates Chennai Metro Rail Engineer Recruitment will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 40000/- per month by the management committee of the organization.
Selection Procedure for Chennai Metro Rail Careers:
On the basis of performance in Interview followed by Medical examination, candidates will be selected for Chennai Metro Rail Employment Notice.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018:
Candidates need to follow below given simple and easy guidelines to apply for CMRL Employment Notice.
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of organization that is “chennaimetrorail.org” to apply for Chennai Metro Rail CMRL Recruitment.
- After that you have to follow “Careers” tab presented in the menu bar of homepage
- From drop-down list you need to press on “Job Notifications” link for CMRL Jobs.
- Now choose suitable link according regarding CMRL Manager/Engg Recruitment as given below.
“WALK-IN-INTERVIEW EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/03/2018” link
- Now read complete details carefully given in Chennai Metro Rail Notification.
- After reading CMRL Notification proceeds for further process if you are interested for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018.
- Now download CMRL Application Form and take a print out of it to apply for CMRL Job Notification.
- Fill Chennai Metro Rail Application Form carefully with asked information.
- Attach Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications and Experience etc as given below along with CMRL Application Form
- Put the filled Chennai Metro Rail Application Form in an envelope that should be super scribed as “Application for the Post____________”.
- Finally attend the Walk-In-Interview for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, along with this application form.
Official PDF of: Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment Notification
List of documents to be attached along with the CMRL Application Form:
- Date of Birth Proof: Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate
- Copy of proof of Educational Qualifications
- Copy of Experience Certificates
- Copy of Community Certificate
- If studied in Tamil Medium – Proof for the same
- Application fee – Demand Draft (if applicable)
- Other relevant certificates (if any)
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
CMRL Depot, Admin Building,
Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment Date:
Walk-In-Interview Date for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018: 17-3-2018
Now get all the details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|