Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has asserted a jobs advertisement as Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016. For this concern, application forms are invited by the organization for filling up of General Manager, Asst. Manager and Chief Vigilance Officer Posts. Interested candidates, who possess requisite eligibility regarding posts, may apply for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs as soon as possible.
Willing aspirants are required to fill the application form in prescribed manner against Chennai Metro Rail Advertisement and submit it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date which is represented below. Get complete information about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 from below page of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||Check Below|
- General Manager (Finance)
- Asst. Manager (Legal)
- Chief Vigilance Officer
For General Manager (Finance) Post:
Aspirants should be a Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute or a Member of Group “A” Service of Government of India in SG/SAG Grade.
Find More: - Graduate Jobs
Latest Jobs For MBA Pass Out – Check Here
For Asst. Manager Post:
Aspirants should possess Graduate in Law. A Master’s degree in law will be an added advantage. The Candidate should be enrolled as an advocate with the bar council and have minimum 5 years practicing experience as an advocate dealing with land related matters in any court.
Latest LAW Vacancies – Check Here
For Chief Vigilance Officer Post:
The candidates should be holding posts equivalent to Deputy Secretary level /Director Level in Govt. of India.
Age Limit and Remuneration:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|General Manager (Finance)||Not exceeding 50 years||Rs.1,50,000/-|
|Asst. Manager (Legal)||Not exceeding 40 Years||Rs.60,000/-|
|Chief Vigilance Officer||Not exceeding 50 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100, Grade Pay Rs 7,600/-|
For General and Asst. Manager Posts:
- For Unreserved & Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.50/-.
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by organization.
How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of organization which is chennaimetrorail.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit “Job Notifications” option.
- Select the post name and hit the link first read complete instructions carefully given in advertisement.
- Now hit on “Application Form” according to the posts and download performa of application
- Fill the form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all the necessary certificates/ testimonials along with application form and affix recent passport size photograph.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to address stated below.
- An advance copy of application from the individual should reach CMRL on or before 01.07.2016 for Chief Vigilance Officer Post.
Postal Address and Important Dates:
The General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building,
CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu,
Chennai – 600 107
More Jobs in Chennai – Check Here
|Posts Name||Important Dates|
|General Manager (Finance)||03rd July 2016|
|Asst. Manager (Legal)|
|Chief Vigilance Officer||Last Date for Submission of Application: 01st August 2016
Last Date for Submission of advance copy of application: 01st July 2016
For more details regarding Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On