Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
All aspirants who are desirous to secure career in government sector get ready to apply for newest career notification as Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment. To hire up well educated candidates for the vacant posts of Site Engineer (Civil), organization is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview on scheduled date. Aspirants who meet with the job norms can apply for CMRL Vacancy and avail this chance. To collect upcoming details concerning Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 you may stay in contact with this page.
Key Factors of This Page:
Applicants are informed that they can appear in Walk-In-Interview along with application form and other required documents & testimonials. Willing candidates can check the venue and date from the below section of this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Site Engineer (Civil)|
|Walk-in Date||22nd April 2017|
Site Engineer (Civil): 06
Contenders who are going to apply for CMRL Site Engineer Recruitment they must have Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute with good academic record. Applying candidates should also have relevant working experience.
Check Out: Latest Engineering Jobs
The minimum age of candidates should be as per requirements. The upper age of aspirants should not be above 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of GOI.
Salary Details for CMRL Vacancies:
The management of organization has decided to pay Rs. 40,000/- as monthly salary to those candidates who will be recruited for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment.
- All applicants have to go through Interview followed by medical examination which will be organized by the recruitment department of organization. The selection process would judge different facts of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- No TA/ DA will be permissible to appear in selection procedure.
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment?
Job entrants who want to appear in Walk-In-Interview for CMRL Site Engineer Vacancy they firstly need to go through the applying procedure as framed below:
- In the first step candidates are required to go through the official website that is chennaimetrorail.org
- Now go to “Careers” tab presented at the menu bar then hit at “Job Notifications” option from drop down list.
- After that you need to hit at “SELECTION NOTICE (Site Engineer): CMRL/HR/03/2017” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Now interested aspirants are required to prepare the application form with complete details.
- Attach Xerox of all the relevant documents/ testimonials.
- Then carry duly filled in application supported by Bio- Data in accurate manner at the time of interview, venue mentioned below.
- Appliers are advised to bring all the original documents/ certificates while appearing in interview for verification.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017>> Download PDF
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
CMRL Depot, Admin Building,
Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai-600 107
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 22nd April 2017
Aspirants can check the Official Notification to acquire all the detailed facts regarding Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. You may stay connected with us through this page to acquire more information about this CMRL recruitment.
Also, you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus. If applicant have any query, then you can drop you comment in box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Books|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Exam Schedule|