Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment advertisement has been circulated by the managing authority of Port of Chennai. The organization has released vacancies for Pilot (Class-I). Candidates who are searching for jobs in Chennai Port Trust they must apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can get further more details of Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by going through this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Chennai Port Trust is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can first ensure their eligibility for the vacant posts and after satisfying eligibility norms fill and send application form by following the steps provided on this page before the last date. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Post name||Pilot (Class-I)|
|Last date to send application||Check Below|
Candidates who are going to apply for Chennai Port TrustPilot Jobs they must possess a Certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age of the candidates applying for Chennai Port TrustPilot Vacancy shall be not more than 40 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to SC / OBC will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Chennai Port TrustPilot Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 29100 – 54500/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Direct Recruitment Process. Final decision will be taken by the selection committee of the organization.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Steps to apply For Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill and sendChennai Port Trust Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.chennaiport.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab in below provided links
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “Filling up of 2 Direct Recruitment vacancies of Pilot (Class – I)” link
- This will redirect you to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement just go through the eligibility criteria
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then prepare application form on plain paper
- After that fill the required details and attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Pilot (Class-I)”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
Capt. P.T. Sadanandan
Chennai Port Trust
No.1, RajajiSalai, Chennai – 600 001
Check Also: Jobs in Chennai
Last date to send applications: Updating Soon
Candidates can get rest details of Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box. Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to the post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlight|