Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
A latest job Advertisement has been released for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment. The reputed government organization intends to fill up post of Marine Engineer, in the category of Class – I. Keen contestants, who wish to get hold this jobs opening, may apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 and also attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
This Page Contains
Applicants are advised to report on time at venue given below on pre-decided date and come along with original and one set of Xerox of entire documents. For relevant detailed information about Chennai Port Trust Marine Engineer Recruitment, candidates may need to go through below given details which are specified below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||Check Below|
Required Education Details:
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for Chennai Port Trust Engineer Recruitment, they must have MOT Ist Class Motor Certificate issued Under Merchant shipping Act, 1958.
- Having One year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer on Board in a foreign going ship.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of appliers for Chennai Port Trust Jobs should be 40 years. Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be offered as per organization norms.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Official Notice: Hit Here
Selected candidates for the post of Marine Engineer, in the category of Class-I will receive pay scale of Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- per month which is offered by Chennai Port Trust.
Selection Process For Chennai Port Trust Vacancy:
- A walk-in interview will be organized by Chennai Port Trust to hire eligible applicants for Marine Engineer posts.
- Final selection will be based on their performance in it so start their preparation accordingly.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply For Chennai Port Trust Recruitment?
Suitable job appliers may attend walk-in interview session and also submit their filled application form in prescribed format before going to appear in interview session.
- Aspirants will have to open official website of Chennai Port trust which is www.chennaiport.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Careers” tab from upper side of web page.
- Then, select “Direct Recruitment for filling up the post of Marine Engineer (Class-I) (Reserved for ST)” link.
- Must read entire details very carefully and prepare application form with all required information.
- Also attach Xerox of entire testimonials and paste their recent colour photographs and submit it before starting interview process.
- Contenders must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given in official notification.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Walk-In-Interview Shall Remain Open Till the Vacant Post Is Filled Up
For more details about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017, you may open above stated Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|