Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, a government railway organization has issued an employment advertisement related to Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts against “Cultural Quota” for the year 2016-17. Candidates who wish to grow their career in railway sector under this organization may apply for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Highlights Of Page
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Jobs by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||17-02-2017|
Name of the Post:
- For Music (Instrumental: Percussion / Air)
Eligibility Standards for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment:
|Aspirants, who wish to apply for these available vacancies of Cultural Quota, must have passed 12th examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board or Higher Education.|
|Applying candidates must possess the professional qualification as per the discipline given below for which they are applying for:|
|Applicants attaining experience in the relevant field and performance given on AIR / Doordarshan etc and must have won prizes at National level in related discipline will be preferred for the post.|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment:
Applying candidate belong to unreserved category must be resided between the age limit of 18 – 29 years as on 01-01-2017.
- OBC candidate’s age will be relaxed up to 3 years,
- SC / ST category aspirant’s age will be relaxed up to 5 years
- PH candidates will be relaxed up to 10 years of age.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment: Official Notification
Applicants selected for the advertised post will be receiving the salary as per pay matrix 7th Central Pay Commission per month.
Railway Salary Package:- Get Details
Selection Procedure for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Vacancy:
- Initial selection of the appliers will be based on Written Test for both the disciplines as Dance and Music.
- Candidates who will qualify written test round of selection will only be called for “Practical Demonstration” and “Assessment of Talent” as tabulated below.
- In written test the candidate who will obtain at least 40% marks out of 50 will be eligible for next stage of test (i.e. Practical Demonstration & evaluation of testimonials & prizes etc.).
- The 40% marks in aggregate (100 marks) will be minimum qualifying mark for empanelment. The panel will be formed purely on merit basis.
Questions asked in the written test will be of objective type which may include General Knowledge, General Science, General Mathematics, Knowledge of general English & Hindi Language, Professional knowledge, Reasoning and Aptitude etc.
|Assessment of talent in the relevant cultural discipline on the basis of Practical Demonstration.||35|
|Assessment of talent in the relevant cultural discipline on the basis of Testimonials / Prizes etc.(Distributed as under)||15|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- All candidates should submit with the application an Indian Postal Order (IPO) (issued only after the date of this notification) of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to SC / ST communities, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Minorities and Persons with Disabilities, and those belonging to economically backward classes need to submit with the application an Indian Postal Order(IPO) of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
Procedure to Apply for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment:
- Willing candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to hit on ‘Recruitment’ link located in drop down menu under “News and Recruitment” tab available at menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links, where you need to hit on “Download” link available against “NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST “CULTURAL” QUOTA FOR THE YEAR: 2016-17, notification no, GMA/SPO (A)/Rectt / Cultural Quota Dated 18/01/2017 published on 19/01/2017 at 13.00 Hrs.” option from the list.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Thereafter download the application form attached below the notification in prescribed format as available.
- Then get print out of application format and filled up by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in English / Hindi using blue / black ball point pen and should firmly affix on the application one recent color passport size photograph revealing the full face.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form in the prescribed format in good quality A-4 size white paper.
- The applicant should send 02 (two) photographs duly signed on the back of them with application form and keep at least 05 five photographs also with them for future use.
- Applications with typed entries and signature in capital letters will be summarily rejected.
- Lastly, submit the application by placing it in an envelope with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as “ Cultural Quota Application- 2016-17 ” and must be reached before last date.
Latest 5000 Railway Jobs:- Check Now
Addresses for Submitting Applications:
Senior Personnel Officer (Admn),
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works,
Chittaranjan, Dist: Bardhaman
(West Bengal), PIN 713331
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Aspirants may also drop their applications in the ‘Drop Box’, kept for the purpose, under the control of Ch.O.S. / GM (G)’s office, Administrative Building, GM’s office, CLW/Chittaranjan, in any working day during office hours.
Venue for Written Test:
D.V. (Girls’) School / B.M,
- Closing Date for submitting Application form: 17-02-2017 till 05:00 p.m.
- Last date of receipt of application for far flung areas: 03-03-2017 till 05:00 p.m.
- Written Test shall be held on: 20-03-2017 at 11:30 hrs.
Check These Related Links:
For further information about Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: