CIDCO invites applications from candidates to fill 85 vacant posts of Class A and B. CIDCO Recruitment Notification has been circulated to hire candidates for Assistant Law Officer, Executive Engineer, Programmer and other posts.
Applicants are advised to go through CIDCO Advertisement completely and ensure the terms and conditions required. Eligible candidates satisfying all norms can apply online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
This Page Includes
CIDCO Recruitment 2018 Notification For 85 Vacancies
Filled CIDCO Online Application Form must be submitted through online mode on or before the closing date that is 16-11-2018. Online exams shall be conducted tentatively in November/December 2018.
Contenders can get detailed information about CIDCO Recruitment 2018–19 which is provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. Of CIDCO Vacancy|
|Assistant Law Officer||04|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Executive Engineer (Telecom)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||76|
|Total CIDCO Class A and B Vacancies||85|
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitment
Qualification Required For CIDCO Jobs:
- For CIDCO Assistant Law Officer Recruitment: Graduate of any recognized university in any discipline and 3 years Degree course in Law of any recognized University OR 5 year Degree course in Law of any recognized University after 12th Std. 5 years standing practice in any court of law including High court.
- For CIDCO Assistant Executie Engineer Recruitment: Degree or Post Graduation degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a Recognized university or Dip. Holder who have passed associated member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE (Civil).
- For CIDCO Executive Engineer Recruitment: Bachelor degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering
- For CIDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Essential Qualification: 1) Degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a recognized university or Diploma holder who have passed Associated Member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE(Civil) from a recognized university
- For CIDCO Programmer Recruitment: Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application. SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP). Also, 2 (Two) yrs experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment is necessary.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation For CIDCO Openings:
Age of applying candidates for CIDCO Class A and B Jobs should be not be more than 38 years old as on 30-09-2018. Those, who are interested to apply for programmer post, should not be more than 43 years old as on 30-09-2018. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Application Fee For CIDCO Careers:
Applying candidates are required to make the payment of application fee before submitting CIDCO Application Form. Category wise fee payment is mentioned below. You can make the payment accordingly.
- For Open category: Rs. 1000/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 500/-
CIDCO Recruitment Method:
To screen eligible candidates for CIDCO Job Vacancy, aspirants need to attend online exam. Those, who will get selected, will be further called for interview and document verification process. Online exams shall be conducted tentatively in November/December 2018 across various centers in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
Pay Scale CIDCO Job:
Selected candidates for CIDCO Class A and B Recruitment will be offered pay scale as mentioned below post wise:
|Post Name||Emolument Offered|
|Assistant Law Officer||Rs.15600 – 39100+Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|Executive Engineer (Telecom)||Rs.15600 – 39100+Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs.9300 – 34800+Grade Pay of Rs.4400/-|
Find Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Steps To Fill CIDCO Application Form:
- To apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2018, login to official website of City and Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited that is cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Then, follow “News & Events” section that is given in right side of page.
- Under that, you are required to press “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Law Officer/ Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)/Executive Engineer (Telecom)/ Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Programmer. New News” link.
- Then, CIDCO Advertisement PDF will appear. Read the complete instructions given in CIDCO Notification and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill CIDCO Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all valid documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of CIDCO Online Form for future use.
Last date for online registration: 16-11-2018
Final and Essential Note:
After gathering all the details about CIDCO Recruitment 2018-19 from this page, if you want to know more then you should visit the Official Link. You must stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CIDCO Admit Card||CIDCO Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|