Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore has promulgated a Jobs advertisement regarding CIIL Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up various DEO and Accounts Assistant Posts. Candidates who are willing to empanel this reputed government owned institute may apply for CIIL Jobs. Interested contenders may apply by submitting their applications in prescribed format together with recent passport size photograph and related testimonials before the last date ends. For obtaining detailed information regarding CIIL Recruitment 2017, you must check this page time to time.
Candidates who confirm to the job requirements as given below may apply for Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment by sending application form in the prescribed format by post on or before the end date that is structured below. Remaining details about CIIL, Mysore Recruitment are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Last Date of Applying||23rd November 2016|
Essential Qualification and Salary Detail:
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay||Qualification|
|Accounts Assistant (Grade 1)||Rs.24,859/-||A Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics and MBA / M.Com plus qualification|
|Data Entry Operator (Urdu)||Rs.13,733/-||BA or Equivalent in URDU language / literature / linguistics, etc. and Diploma in DTP applications|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
- Applying candidate’s age for Accounts Assistant post must be resided between 21 – 50 years as on the date of interview and those applying for Data Entry Operator post will be given age relaxation as per organization directives.
- Relaxation of age to the SC/ST/OB C and PH candidates will be as per rules.
Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment: Check Official PDF
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be appointed to the aforementioned posts on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Central Institute of Indian Languages.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview/Exam:
Procedure to apply for CIIL Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates are required to download the prescribed format of application by visiting the official site of institute that is www.ciil.org.
- For getting the Performa of application, hit on “announcement” tab and then select appropriate notification link as “Recruitment of Project Personnel for National Testing Services (NTS)”.
- Now, read the notification completely and download the application format.
- Take a print out of form and fill it completely in proper manner attach Photostat copies of certificates of educational / professional qualification, experience, registration, caste etc with the application.
- The envelope containing the application along with all essential enclosures must be superscripted in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTOF…..” and forwarded at the postal address as given below.
- Application not in the prescribed format will not be accepted.
- This Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence in this matter will be entertained by this office and incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Assistant Director (Admin.) In-charge,
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Last date of receipt of application: 23rd November 2016
Aspirants may visit the official notification link for getting more detail regarding CIIL Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|