Central Institute of Indian Languages has depicted an employment advertisement regarding CIIL Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up various Resource Person positions. Job hunters, who wish to apply for CIIL Recruitment 2017, may submit their duly prepared filled in applications through proper mode.
Highlights of this Page:
Aspirants fulfilling all the requirements given below and having experience in the area of translation for National Translation Mission, will be liable for the selection against the declared post. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding CIIL Jobs through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Total no. of vacancies||16|
|Last date to submit application||26th December 2016|
CIIL Recruitment: Official Notification
CIIL Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resource Person-I||02||Master’s Degree in Linguistics / Applied Linguistics / Indian language with minimum 55% marks and Proficiency in Hindi / English.|
|Junior Resource Person – II||13|
|Junior Resource Person (Technical)- I||01||B.E. or B.Tech / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application and Certificate course on Hardware and networking preferred.|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Details and Age Limitation:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
|Junior Resource Person-I||Rs.38,212||50 years|
|Junior Resource Person – II||Rs.35,480||48 years|
|Junior Resource Person (Technical)- I||Rs.38,212||45 years|
Contenders will be appointed for any of the aforesaid post on the basis of their performance in interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be paid for the interview.
Read These Articles:
Instructions to apply for Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment:
- Appliers need to firstly visit the official website that is www.ntm.org.in.
- Then go for “Announcement” section available at left side of home page.
- After that fit on “Advertisement for Filling up the various vacant posts in National Translation Mission NTM” link from there for getting the details regarding the post.
- And select “Download Application form for the various vacant posts in National Translation Mission NTM’ link for getting the application format from announcement section only.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates should get the print out of application format.
- Fill the application complete in all respect by giving detailed information asked about the educational qualifications, research experience if any.
- Application should be attached along with attested copies of necessary certificates and the envelope containing application should be super-scribed with name of the post “POST APPLIED FOR ……………………………………………………… IN NTM”.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address given below by hand / registered / speed post till end date.
- Additionally, soft copy of the applications can be sent via email to below given ID as advance copy but it must follow with hard copy duly signed and sent by post.
Assistant Director (Admn.),
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road,
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of receipt of Application: 26th December 2016 (5:30 P.M.)
Aspirants may visit the official notification link for getting more detail regarding CIIL Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|