CIMA Professional Qualification is known as the most preferable global finance qualification for a career in business worldwide. CIMA Syllabus is provided here for the candidates pursuing CIMA Course or going to apply for the same. AICPA – the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CIMA are the most leading accounting bodies. Candidates can download full CIMA Syllabus 2018 PDF for Professional Qualification by going through this page.
Vital Points available on this Page:
After the completion of study of CIMA, qualified candidates will be appointed on Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation. With its help, you can make management accounting the most valued profession in business worldwide. To get complete details regarding CIMA Syllabus 2018 as well as weightage of the each level, you have to check this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CIMA Syllabus 2018 for Professional Qualification
E1 – A. INTRODUCTION TO ORGANISATIONS (25%)
A) Discuss the different types of structure that an organization may adopt.
- Discuss the different purposes of organizations
- Explain the different structures organizations may adopt
- Explain the various forms and functional boundaries of the organisation including externalization, shared service centers (SSC) and business process outsourcing (BPO).
B) Discuss relationships between internal and external sources of governance, regulation and professional behavior
Discuss the purpose and principles of good corporate governance, the ethical responsibilities of the organisation and individuals, and ways of achieving corporate social responsibility.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
E1 – B. MANAGING THE FINANCE FUNCTION (15%)
A) Discuss the purpose of the finance function and its relationships with other parts of the organisation.
- Demonstrate the contribution the finance function makes to the sustainable delivery of the organisation’s strategies in a range of contexts
- Analyses the components of the finance function (financial and management accounting, treasury, company secretarial and internal audit)
- Discuss the potential for conflict within the role of the finance function
B) Explain how the finance function supports the organisation’s strategies and operations.
- Explain the activities fundamental to the role of the finance function (accounting operations, analysis, planning, decision making and control)
- Explain the contemporary transformation of the finance function.
E1 – C. MANAGING TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION (15%)
A) Demonstrate the purpose of the technology and information function and its relationships with other parts of the organisation.
- demonstrate the value of information systems in organisations
- Demonstrate ways of organising and managing information systems in the context of the wider organisation.
B) Explain how information systems support the organisation’s strategies and operations.
- explain the technical components and options for information technology system design
- Explain the role of emerging technologies e.g. Big Data, digitisation and their uses.
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
E1 – D. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (15%)
A) Demonstrate the purpose of the operations function and its relationships with other parts of the organization
- demonstrate the contribution of operations management to the efficient production and delivery of fit-for-purpose goods and services
- Demonstrate how supply chains can be established and managed.
B) Apply tools and techniques of operations management
- apply the tools and concepts of operations management to deliver sustainable performance
- Explain how relationships within the supply chain can be managed.
E1 – E. MARKETING (15%)
A) Demonstrate the purpose of the marketing function and its relationships with other parts of the organization
- apply the marketing concept and principles in a range of organisational contexts
- Apply the elements of the marketing mix.
B) Apply tools and techniques to formulate the organisation’s marketing strategies, including the collection, analysis and application of Big Data.
- apply the main techniques of marketing
- Explain the role of emerging technologies and media in marketing.
E1 – F. MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES (15%)
A) Demonstrate the purpose of the HR function and its relationships with other parts of the organisation.
- explain the contribution of HR to the sustainable delivery of the organisation’s strategies
- Apply the elements of the HR cycle.
B) Apply the tools and techniques of HRM.
- demonstrate the HR activities associated with developing employees
- Demonstrate the role of the line manager in the implementation of HR practices.
Structure of CIMA Syllabus
FULL Syllabus of CIMA 2018 Weightage
Operational Level: Organisational Management E1
|A||Introduction to Organisations||25%|
|B||Managing the finance function||15%|
|C||Managing technology and information||15%|
|F||Managing Human Capital||15%|
Management Level: Project and Relationship Management E2
|A||Introduction to Strategic Management and Assessing the global Environment||30%|
|B||The human aspects of Organisation||20%|
|D||Managing Change through projects||30%|
Strategic level: Strategic Management E3
|A||Interacting with the organisations Environment||20%|
|B||Evaluating Strategic position and strategic options||30%|
|E||The Role of Information systems in organisational strategy||15%|
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Operational Level: Management Accounting P1
|A||Costing Accounting Systems||30%|
|C||Short Term Decision Making||30%|
|D||Dealing with Risk and Uncertainty||15%|
Management Level: Advanced management Accounting P2
|A||Cost Planning and Analysis for Competitive Advantage||25%|
|B||Control and Performance Management of Responsibility Centres||30%|
|C||Long Term Decision making||30%|
|D||Management Control and Risk||15%|
Strategic Level: Risk Management P3
|A||Identification, Classification and Evaluation of Risk||20%|
|B||Responses to Strategic Risk||20%|
|C||Internal Controls to Manage Risk||20%|
|D||Managing Risk Associate with cash Flow||20%|
|E||Managing Risk Associate with capital investment decisions||20%|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Operational Level: Financial Reporting and Taxation F1
|A||Regulatory Environment for Financial Reporting and Corporate Governance||10%|
|B||Financial Accounting and Reporting||45%|
|C||Management of Working capital, Cash and Sources of short term Finance||20%|
|D||Fundamentals of Finance Taxation||25%|
Management Level: Advanced Financial Reporting F2
|A||Sources of Long Term Finance||15%|
|C||Analysis of Financial Performance and Position||25%|
Strategic Level: Financial Strategy F3
|A||Formulation of Financial Strategy||25%|
|B||Financial and Dividend Decisions||35%|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Note: Contenders are required to follow above mentioned direct link of CIMA Syllabus 2018 for collecting complete details. Apart from it, aspirants can be in touch with our portal (recruitmentresult.com) also for more updates in this concern or any others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|