Central Institute For Research On Buffaloes has informed a job notification titled as CIRB Recruitment 2016. Organization proposes to receive applications from achievement oriented and eligible personnels to fill various vacancies of Young Professional-II. Job fighters who find themselves eligible can apply quickly against CIRB Jobs to fill vacant posts under Network Project on Buffalo Improvement and Network Project on Genetic Improvement of Murrah Buffaloes. Candidates who wish to know upcoming information regarding CIRB Recruitment 2017 are suggested to stay touch with us by visiting our web portal regularly.
|Organization Name||Central Institute For Research On Buffaloes|
|Walk-In Date||28th October 2016|
Aspirants can acquire other details regarding this job notification by scrolling down the page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to enhance their career with this Institute can apply by attending walk-in-interview as on prescribed date, time and venue along with dully prepared application form, documents and certificates.
Name of Posts:
|Project Titled||Essential Qualification||Desirable|
|Post Name : Young Professional-II|
|Under Network Project on Buffalo Improvement||BVSc & AH OR M.Sc in Animal Genetics and Breeding/LPM. or BCA/B. Tech (Computer Science/IT)||Computer Proficiency in Excel, MS Access. At least at intermediate level user of ASP, PHP, MY SQL|
|Under Network Project on Genetic Improvement of Murrah Buffaloes||Post Graduate in Agril. Sciences or BVSc & AH||Experience in Semen handling & Cryopreservation|
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of applying contenders should not under 21 years and must not over 45 years as on 30th September 2016.
- Upper age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ ST category candidates by 5 years.
Selected job finders will get Rs. 25,000 per month as monthly salary.
Aspirants who are going to apply against Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Recruitment have to satisfy the members of selection committee with their performance in walk-in-interview in order to get shortlisted for above said posts.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Simple Steps to apply against CIRB Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates required to log in on web portal of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes that is www.cirb.res.in.
- After this, press on “Vacancy” link which is located under “Downloads” section at right side of homepage.
- This will take you on a new page having various vacancy links.
- Candidates have to select “Walk-in-Interview for Young Professional-II (On dated 28.10.2016) pdf” link that is link for which you are going to apply.
- Notification will display facing you. Go through info displayed vigilantly.
- Aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply.
- In this concern, download application form and write it with required details.
- Also, fix supporting documents, certificates, bio-data and a latest passport size photo.
- In end, attend walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, time and venue.
ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes,
Sirsa Road, Hisar
Date for walk-in-interview: 28th October 2016 at 10:30 AM
Aspirants may go through this Official Notification to acquire other relevant details concerning CIRB Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
CIRB Recruitment: Download PDF
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|