Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture has notified a latest vacancy advertisement regarding CISH Recruitment. Institute is looking for eligible candidates to appoint them for various posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional-I and Field Assistant. Regarding this a walk-in interview has been planned to be conducted by concerned authority. Applicants fulfilling eligibility norms for declared positions may apply for CISH Recruitment 2017 by appearing in interview.
This Page Includes:
Candidates are required to attend the interview on stipulated date, time and venue that are well structured below. Interested candidates may obtain further details about CISH Jobs notification from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)|
|Walk-in date||04-03-2017 & 17-03-2017|
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
|Name of position||Qualification||Experience|
|Young Professional-I||B. Sc. (Ag) / B. Sc. in Life Science||Working knowledge of Field work and field trial and mobilization of farming community.|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agriculture Extension / Horticulture||Experience in relevant field.|
|Field Assistant||Graduation in any discipline.||Experience in working with farmer’s organization.|
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria and Salary Details:
|Name of position||Age Criteria*||Emoluments|
|Young Professional-I||21-45 years||Rs. 15000/- per month fixed|
|Senior Research Fellow||35-40 years||Rs. 25,000/- +20%HRA|
|Field Assistant||50 years||Rs. 15,000/- consolidated|
*Relaxation of age to the SC / ST / OB C and PH candidates will be as per rules.
Selection Process for CISH Vacancy:
Applying contenders will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview that will be taken by selection panel of council. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview.
How to Apply for Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture Recruitment?
- Aspirants wish to apply for CISH Recruitment, need to visit the official website of ICAR that is cish.res.in.
- Now candidates have to go through the “Jobs” section available on the home page and hit on appropriate job link as “Walk-In-Interview for post of Young Professional-I / ICAR-CISH, Rehmankher……”.
- After that an instruction page will be opened. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Aspirants are now required to prepare a bio data form by furnishing complete details such as name, age, academic qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates may attend walk-in interview along with copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of entire certificates / mark sheets / experience certificates affixing recent passport size photograph along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted at time of interview which is well mention below.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Important Date & Interview Venue:
|Name of position||Date of Interview||Venue for Interview|
|Young Professional-I||04-03-2017||ICAR-CISH Krishi Vigyan Kendra,|
Food Park, Malda- 732 103
|Senior Research Fellow||17-03-2017||ICAR-Central Institute For Subtropical Horticulture,|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Lucknow
Appliers may attain the rest information about CISH Recruitment 2017 through official notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Get Other Relevant Job Opportunities: