Download Now – CLAT Third Allotment List (Provisional)!! NLU Odisha has started CLAT Counselling from 14 June 2019. Common Law Admission Test is conducted once in a year by one of the 18 National Law Universities of India for screening of students for Law UG/ PG programmes. Candidates qualified in CLAT Exam 2019, will further have to appear for CLAT Counselling 2019. Check details of CLAT Seat Allocation and CLAT Counseling Schedule/ Dates from this web page.
CLAT 2019 Overview
- Conducted By: National Law University Odisha
- Exam Name: CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2019
- Exam for Course Level: UG & PG Level
- Declaration of Results (Issue of Merit List): 14-6-2019
- Publication of First Provisional Seat Allotment List based on merit-cum-preference: 14-06-2019
- CLAT Third Allotment List: Check Below
- Official Website: clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
Must Check These Links:
CLAT 2019 Counselling Process:
CLAT counselling procedure 2019 consists of the following steps, so please have a look.
Step 1: Publication of first indicative list based on merit cum preference
Based on the favorite indicated by the aspirants the first indicative seat allotment list will be revealed on scheduled date.
Step 2: Pay the counselling fee and exercising of option by provisionally selected aspirants
- A particular number of aspirants from various categories based on merit cum preference will be allowed to participate in the counseling process against actual number of seats available with participating NLUs.
- Candidates are required to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 50,000/- through ‘Lock’ option or ‘Shifting’ option.
- The candidates failing to deposit the requisite counseling fee through website by the particular date will lose their right to be considered for admission and their names will be dropped from the CLAT-2019 counselling merit.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step 3: After payment of counselling fee and extra waitlisted candidates now the second list having the names of finalized candidates will publish.
- After payment of counseling fee and extra waitlisted candidates now the second list having the names of finalized candidates will publish.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released in the second list that is provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, if any.
- The provisionally selected candidates can withdraw from admission process up to the given dates. However, a fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted from the deposited counseling fee.
Step 4: Publication of third list allotting seats to candidates
- The organization will publish a comprehensive third allotment list of candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seat in the participating NLUs.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released along with the third allotment list that is provisionally selected against dropped out candidates.
- These candidates are also required to pay the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and reserve their seats.
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
Step 5: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs
- After the completion of admission formalities candidates are required to bring relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by them and complete their admission formalities.
- The certificates in original will be checked by the respective universities at the time of admission of candidates.
- All the candidates have to bring the original documents also for verification.
Step 6: Publication of fourth and final allotment list
- After completing of admission formalities like verification of original documents etc now the final allotment list will publish.
- The comprehensive list shall include the names of candidates who have paid the counseling fee against the first, second and third indicative list.
Step 7: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs against fourth allotment list
- Candidates who find their name in the fourth allotment list will be required to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees
- The shifted aspirants have to report in NLU allotted to them against fourth list.
- The candidates will also have to carry relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by the candidates and complete their admission formalities.
- The candidates not possessing the required certificates/documents in original or failing to meet the eligibility requirements will not be allowed to seek admission in participating NLUs.
- In case of a waitlist candidate failing to get a seat in any of the NLUs due to non-availability of vacancy, the entire amount of Rs. 50,000/- deposited by such candidate shall be refunded to them without any deduction.
Documents required for CLAT 2019 Counselling:
Students who are going to participate in CLAT 2019 Counselling are here by informed that they has to bring relevant documents and certificate in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission process. List of testimonials that has to be brought at the time of counselling are as follows-
- CLAT counselling letter (Photostat and Original)
- CLAT Admit Card (Photocopy and Original)
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power
- 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates
- 4-6 Passport size Colour photographs
- Other relevant certificates
- Original degree/provisional certificate if applicants are appearing
Documents Required For Counseling – Check Here
CLAT Seat Allotment Options:
When you are allotted seats, you can choose the following option as per your convenience
Lock: Though these option students can confirm the allotted university in each round of CLAT Counseling after the publication of allotted list.
Shifting/ Up-Gradation: This option is provided to those candidates who have participated in first round and not yet locked their seats. Candidates will be offered seats automatically against any vacancy arising in preferred NLU as perehis/ her choice or according to allotment list.
Withdrawal: Student appearing CLAT 2019 Counselling failed to deposit amount then he may lose the chances to get admission in NLUs. Students who wish to withdraw themselves from NLU admission process can use this option. If feespaid, then it will be transferred to his bank account after a deduction of Rs. 10,000/-.
CLAT 2019 Participating Institutes:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Trichy
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
Check Now: Counselling Schedule Details
CLAT Third Allotment List 2019 (Provisional)
Check Here – CLAT First Allotment List 2019 (Provisional)
Check Here – CLAT Second Allotment List 2019 (Provisional)
CLAT Counselling 2019
After qualifying Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019, applicants have to appear for CLAT Counselling 2019 to take admission to the 19 National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT Counselling 2019 procedure will be conducted through online mode. CLAT Counseling 2019 is started from 14th June 2019. In counselling seats will be allotted to student as per their rank.
CLAT Counselling Schedule 2019:
|Declaration of Results (Issue of Merit List)||14-06-2019|
|Publication of First Provisional Seat|
Allotment List based on merit-cum-preference
|Date for payment of counselling fee of Rs.|
50,000/-.Any candidate failing to deposit the
required fee by the specified date will
forfeit their right to be considered for
admission in CLAT 2019 and their names
will be dropped from the CLAT 2019 Merit
List.Date for locking of allotted seats or
exercising option for shifting against
the next Seat Allotment List.
|Publication of the Second Provisional|
Seat Allotment list after payment of
|Date for payment of counselling fee|
for the candidates whose names
appear for the first time in the second
|Date for locking of allotted seats after|
exercising option for shifting or
withdrawing from the admission process
against the second allotment list
|Publication of the Third Provisional Seat|
|Payment of 50,000 for students who have|
been allotted seat for first time in Third list.
Locking of seat allotted in Third list or Withdraw
to 30- 06-2019
|Candidates to complete the admission|
formalities at the allotted NLU’s for
admission against allotment list.
Candidates to refer to the respective
NLU website for date of visit to complete
admission formalities and payment of
|Left to the|
|Date for receiving status of admission|
from the participating NLUs in the
Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates and notification regarding CLAT Counselling 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||How To Improve Communication Skills|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|