Seats will be allotted on the basis of CLAT Counselling !!! This year Common Law Admission Test 2017 Counselling will be held from 5th June, 2017 to 30th June, 2017. Checkout the Latest CLAT Counselling 2017 Schedule by going through this page. Before attending counseling, candidates are required to apply for CLAT Counselling Online Registration. Checkout the Procedure of CLAT Counseling and Fee by going through this page.
This Page Includes:
Yearly one of National Law University organizes CLAT Entrance Exam for those students, who’re willing to take admission in integrated under graduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programmes. Qualified Candidates may attend CLAT Counselling on Schedule date, which is given below and students may also attend counseling through online mode. Get complete details regarding CLAT Counselling process such as List Counseling Procedure, dates etc from below section of this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
CLAT Counselling Procedure:
The stepwise process, which will be accepted by CLAT office, for admission is as follows: CLAT counselling procedure consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Publication of first indicative list based on merit cum preference
Based on the favorite indicated by the aspirants the first indicative seat allotment list will be revealed on 05th June 2017.
Step 2: Pay the counselling fee and exercising of option by provisionally selected aspirants
- A particular number of aspirants from various categories based on merit cum preference will be allowed to participate in the counseling process against actual number of seats available with participating NLUs.
- Candidates are required to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 50,000/- through ‘Lock’ option or ‘Shifting’ option.
- The candidates failing to deposit the requisite counseling fee through website by the particular date will lose their right to be considered for admission and their names will be dropped from the CLAT-2017 counselling merit.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step 3: After payment of counselling fee and extra waitlisted candidates now the second list having the names of finalized candidates will publish.
- After payment of counseling fee and extra waitlisted candidates now the second list having the names of finalized candidates will publish.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released in the second list that is provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, if any.
- The provisionally selected candidates can withdraw from the admission process up to 21st June, 2016. However, a fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted from the deposited counseling fee.
Step 4: Publication of third list allotting seats to candidates
- The organization will publish a comprehensive third allotment list of candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seat in the participating NLUs.
- A list of waitlisted candidates will also be released along with the third allotment list that is provisionally selected against dropped out candidates.
- These candidates are also required to pay the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and reserve their seats.
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
Step 5: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs
- After the completion of admission formalities candidates are required to bring relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by them and complete their admission formalities.
- The certificates in original will be checked by the respective universities at the time of admission of candidates.
- All the candidates have to bring the original documents also for verification.
Step 6: Publication of fourth and final allotment list
- After completing of admission formalities like verification of original documents etc now the final allotment list will publish.
- The comprehensive list shall include the names of candidates who have paid the counseling fee against the first, second and third indicative list.
Download PDF – CLAT Counselling Schedule
Step 7: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs against fourth allotment list
- Candidates who find their name in the fourth allotment list will be required to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees
- The shifted aspirants have to report in NLU allotted to them against fourth list.
- The candidates will also have to carry relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the various claims made by the candidates and complete their admission formalities.
- The candidates not possessing the required certificates/documents in original or failing to meet the eligibility requirements will not be allowed to seek admission in participating NLUs.
- In case of a waitlist candidate failing to get a seat in any of the NLUs due to non availability of vacancy, the entire amount of Rs. 50,000/- deposited by such candidate shall be refunded to them without any deduction.
Official Link – Apply for CLAT Counselling
Documents required for Counselling:
- CLAT counselling letter (Photostat and Original)
- CLAT Admit Card (Photocopy and Original)
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power
- 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates
- 4-6 Passport size Colour photographs
- Other relevant certificates
- Original degree/provisional certificate if applicants are appearing
Documents Required For Counseling – Check Here
CLAT Counselling Schedule 2017:
|Publication of first indicative list based on merit cum preference||5th June, 2017 (Monday)|
|Pay the counseling fee Rs. 50,000/ and exercising of option by provisionally selected aspirants||06th June – 8 th June, 2017 (Tuesday – Thursday)|
|Publication of second allotment list||12th June, 2017 (Monday)|
|Dates for payment of counseling fee for those, who added in second provisional allotment list||13th June – 14th June, 2017 (Tuesday – Wednesday)|
|Publication of third allotment list.||19th June, 2017|
|Dates for payment of counseling fee||20th June – 21st June, 2017 (Tuesday – Wednesday)|
|Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process||21st June, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Publication of fourth allotment list||24th June, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Payment of full fees||28th June – 30th June, 2017 (Wednesday – Friday)|
|Dates for receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||04th July, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Date of closure of admission process||06th July, 2017 (Thursday)|
Check Now: Counselling Schedule Details
Candidates may check Official Link that is given above for more details about CLAT Counselling 2017 and remain in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For CLAT||CLAT Answer Key|
|CLAT Hall Ticket||CLAT Results|
|CLAT Sample Papers||Top CLAT Coaching Institute|
|Law Entrance Exams||Top Colleges in India|