CLAT Eligibility 2019
Candidates satisfying CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 can only apply for Law Admission Test. CLAT Eligibility Criteria is certain set of parameters related Age Limit, Qualification, and Minimum Marks which each applicant has to fulfill to being considered eligible.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Common Law Admission Test is premier law entrance exams conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for providing admission to UG/ PG law courses. Those who want to appear for exam held on 12-05-2019, must ensure CLAT Eligibility Norms
CLAT 2019 eligibility criteria assure minimum qualification required percentage of marks and age criteria. Applicants who are going to submit CLAT Application form can check all CLAT Eligibility conditions before applying.
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided all the details related to CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for undergraduate and postgraduate law courses; go through below stated page to know Eligibility Criteria of CLAT 2019
Eligibility for CLAT 2019:
Eligibility for UG Programme:
Qualification required with minimum marks:
- Applicants may apply for CLAT 2019 Exam if he/she has passed the 12th examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates). If you meet CLAT Eligibility, then apply for it.
- Those appearing the 12th examination in March/April 2019 may also apply for Common Law Admission Test.
- Such candidates need to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission process.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as listed here for CLAT 2019 Eligibility.
(i) Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2019 exam.
(ii) Higher age.
(iii) Computerised draw of lots.
Get Detailed Information: CLAT 2019
Age criteria for CLAT 2019:
- Contenders shall be below 20 Years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories.
- To apply for Common Law Admission Test, you should be below 22 years of age as on 1st July 2019 in case of SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category. So, refer CLAT Eligibility before applying.
CLAT exam eligibility for PG Programme:
Mandatory qualification with minimum marks:
- Applicants may possess LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) degree or any other equivalent with minimum of 55% marks (Unreserved/OBC/SAP/ Specially Abled Persons categories) and 50% marks (SC/ST category).
- Those appearing in Final semester/final year examination are also considered as per CLAT Eligibility.
- In such situation, you need to submit final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute.
- If there are equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher age;
(ii) Computerized draw of lots.
Must Check: How To Find Online Study Material
Age criteria for CLAT exam 2019:
No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2019. So, apply for exam by going through CLAT 2019 Eligibility.
About CLAT 2019
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) is responsible for organizing Common Law Admission Test on 12-05-2019. CLAT is a national level entrance examination managed by the 19 Indian National Law Universities (NLUs) on a rotation basis for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate law programmes into various government & private law colleges across the country.
CLAT 2019 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||04-10-2019|
|Commencement of Application Form||01-01-2019|
|End of Application Form||31-03-2019|
|Issue of Admit card||Third week of April 2019*|
|CLAT 2019 exam||12-05-2019|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2019|
|Representation of questions or key||Till 3rd week of May 2019|
|Uploading of amended answer key (if required)||4th week of May 2019|
|Result/Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|First Indicative Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Counselling||First week of June 2019*|
All above information about CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 will guide you in applying for Common Law Admission Test. Follow its Official Link to gain more facts about CLAT exam eligibility. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about government exam, recruitment etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT Application Form||How To Prepare For CLAT|
|CLAT Exam||CLAT Hall Ticket|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT Answer Key|
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Results|