CLAT Mock Test
CLAT is a single level test and it selects its candidates through their rank-preference criteria. Candidates who wish to crack CLAT 2018 they must appear for CLAT Mock Test. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted to give admission to eligible candidates in 18 National Law Universities in India. Candidates can also download Practice Preparation Test Series free through online mode by visiting to the below stated steps. Check out the below section of this page to get complete details of CLAT Mock Test 2018.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted by The National University of Advanced Legal Studies. Candidates who qualify CLAT will get admission in BA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), BCom LLB (Hons) and LLM programmes. Exam dates for CLAT 2018 have been declared by the organization. So it’s time for candidates to get prepared for Common Law Admission Test through CLAT Mock Test 2018 by going through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CLAT Mock Test
Procedure To Give Mock Test For CLAT 2018
Candidates who want to give CLAT Mock Test 2018 free then they can follow the below stated steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is clat.ac.in for free online CLAT Mock Test
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Mock Test link available at the home page
- Now choose the suitable link and hit that link
- After that fill the required details such as Login with User ID and Password and hit log in option
- After that just go through the instructions and check your photograph appears on upper right side while giving mock test
- Read out detailed “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question” and then tap on “Next” option.
- After that new page will get appeared on your screen containing box with all the details like number of questions, marks, mark per question will appear in front of you
- Now you have to choose language in which you want to give Online Mock Test for CLAT 2018
- After that hit on “I am ready to begin” option and then CLAT Mock Test Online Free will appear at your screen
- Mark right answer while attempting CLAT mock test series after that Hit on “save & next button” to move to another question.
- From right panel, contenders may questions which they want to attempt first.
- Time watch on upper right side will alert you regarding timings of paper.
- Submit Online CLAT Mock Test & at last you may check your answers with right ones.
CLAT Mock Test 2018 Color Platelet:
|Colour of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|White||You have not visited the question yet.|
|Orange||You have not answered the question.|
|Green||You have answered the question.|
|Violet||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.|
Check Complete Details On: CLAT Exam Here
Some Questions For CLAT Online Mock Test
Ques 1: A 220 V, 1000 W bulb is connected across 110 V. The power consumed is?
- 750 W
- 500 W
- 250 W
- 1000 W
Ques 2: In Wheatstone’s bridge P = 9 ohm, Q = 11 ohm, R = 4 ohm and S = 6 ohm. How much resistance must be put in parallel to the resistance S to balance the bridge?
- 24 ohm
- 44/9 ohm
- 4 ohm
- 7 ohm
Ques 3: A cycle consisting of one constant pressure, one constant volume and two isentropic processes is known as
- Carnot cycle
- Stirling cycle
- Otto cycle
- Diesel cycle
Get Updated: CLAT Syllabus
Ques 4: The efficiency and work ratio of a simple gas turbine cycle are
- very low
- very high
Ques 5: The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of the unit mass of gas through one degree at constant volume, is called
- specific heat at constant volume
- specific heat at constant pressure
- kilo Joule
- none of these
Ques 6: According to Kelvin-Planck’s statement of second law of thermodynamics,
- it is impossible to construct an engine working on a cyclic process, whose sole purpose is to convert heat energy into work
- it is possible to construct an engine working on a cyclic process, whose sole purpose is to convert heat energy into work
- it is impossible to construct a device which operates in a cyclic process and produces no effect other than the transfer of heat from a cold body to a hot body
- none of the above
Ques 7: According to Avogadro’s law
- the product of the gas constant and the molecular mass of an ideal gas is constant
- the sum of partial pressure of the mixture of two gases is sum of the two
- equal volumes of all gases, at the same temperature and pressure, contain equal number of molecules
- all of the above
Check All New & Solved: CLAT Sample Papers
Ques 8: Which of the following gas has a minimum molecular mass?
Ques 9: Otto cycle is also known as
- constant pressure cycle
- constant volume cycle
- constant temperature cycle
- constant temperature and pressure cycle
Ques 10: Which of the following green manure crops contains highest amount of nitrogen ?
- Cow Pea
Check Tips & Strategies For: How To Prepare For CLAT
Ques 11: Prabhat is an early short duration variety of –
- Red gram
Ques 12: The Minimum Support Price for Foodgrains was introduced in the year –
Ques 13: HD 2967 is the new high yielding variety of –
You Can Also Check: Top CLAT Coaching Institute
Ques 14: Photovoltaic cell is related to –
- Geo Thermal Energy
- Wind Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Solar Energy
Ques 15: How many units of electricity will be consumed if you use a 60 watt electric bulb for 5 hours every day for 30 days?
Ques 16: The radioactive isotope used to control leukemia is –
- Phosphorus 32
- Cobalt 60
- Iodine 131
- Sodium 24
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Ques 17: The unit of electrical resistance of a conductor is –
Ques 18: To which theory of conservation is related the ‘first’ law of thermodynamics?
Ques 19: A satellite in vacuum –
- Is kept in orbit by remote control
- Is kept in orbit by retro-rocket
- Derives energy from gravitational field
- Does not require any energy for orbiting
Check Here: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Ques 20: Electric fuse wire is made of alloys because alloys –
- Have low melting point
- Have high melting point
- Are economical
- Do not get heated easily
We hope that you are satisfied with the content provided on this page regarding CLAT Mock Test 2018. You can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D to get latest updates on CLAT Mock Test online. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails about CLAT Mock Test papers. For any query or doubts related to CLAT Free Mock Test 2018 you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT 2018||CLAT Hall Ticket|
|CLAT Results||CLAT Answer Key|
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Application Form|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Health Hazards due to over Studying|