CMAT Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT Answer Key in 1st week of February 2020. Applicants, who are planning to take part in Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT-2020), will soon be able to check their Slot 1/2 Exam Solutions from this page. We will provide CMAT Answer Key Official PDF here, so you all can download through this page.
CMAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Overview:
- Name of the Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Name of the Examination: Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT-2020)
- CMAT Exam Date: Last week of January 2020
- Category: CMAT Answer Key 2020
- CMAT Answer Key Release Date: 1st week of February 2020
- Official Website: www.aicte-cmat.in
CMAT Answer Key Latest Update!!
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT-2020) answer key in 1st week of February 2020. Candidates may check CMAT Exam Solutions from this page.
CMAT Answer Key 2020
Procedure To Download Set Wise CMAT Exam Solutions:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is ntacmat.nic.in
- Hit “Display Question Paper and Responses” on the home page.
- Select the appropriate way from the both given below to download CMAT Answer Key.
“Login through Application Number and Password”
“Login through Application Number and Date of Birth”
- Enter asked details in the format and hit “Sign In” tab.
- Match answers with CMAT Exam Answer Key.
- Download CMAT 2020 Answer Key or take a print out of CMAT Answer Key by NTA for future reference.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer can challenge the Answer Key of CMAT also by hitting the above mentioned link or following the given procedure.
Press Here For: CMAT Official Website
More Links Related To CMAT:
|CMAT Login||CMAT Exam Pattern|
|How To Prepare For CMAT||CMAT Result|
|CMAT Cut Off||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT||CMAT Sample Paper|
|CMAT Counselling||CMAT Syllabus|
|CMAT Mock Test||CMAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|How To Apply For CMAT||Best Books For CMAT|
FAQ’s Related CMAT Answer Key
Question1: When CMAT will conduct by National Testing agency?
The CMAT Examination will conduct in 84 Cities in 25 States/UTs in last week of January 2020 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The CMAT Examination in respect of 191 candidates of Kashmir Region will be conducted on 29-01-2020 (Tentatively) at the three Centres of Srinagar on the request of the Local Administration on account of inclement weather.
Question2: How Long The Procedure of Challenging Answer Key Will Continue?
The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be followed. This facility will be available from 1st Week of February 2020.
Question3: Is There Any Fee Required While Submitting CMAT Answer Key 2020 NTA Challenge?
- Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as fee for each question challenged.
- The payment of the fee may be made only through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. The challenge will not be considered in case of non-receipt of fee.
Check Here: List of MBA Entrance Exam
Question4: What Is The Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key of CMAT-2020?
Step1. Please go to website https://ntacmat.nic.in
Step2. Press ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’
Step3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
Step4. You will see 100 Questions for CMAT Paper IDs, they are in sequential order.
Step5. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
Check Out: MBA Fee Structure In India
Step6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by Pressing the check box .
Step7. After Pressing your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
Step8. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
Step9. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
Step10. Press on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
Step11. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
Step12. Kindly pay the processing fee by Pressing on ‘Press here to Pay Fee’.
Step13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Step14. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.
Visit Here: Best Colleges in India
Question5: Where Should I Submit My Queries?
|Registered Office||West Block-1,Wing No.-6,|
2nd Floor, R K Puram,
|Office for Communication||Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62,|
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|For queries||7042399521, 7042399525 7042399526|
Candidates can download CMAT Answer Key 2020 by going through the above mentioned direct official links. To be updated with more details regarding the same or others you may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Latest Private Jobs|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Scholarship in India|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|