Common Management Admission Test is a national level entrance examination organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). With CMAT Login process, you may get registered for Common Management Admission Test. It is a computer-based online exam scheduled to be organized in Fourth week of January 2018. Applicants willing to apply for AICTE CMAT are required to register for it. CMAT online login process begins from Second week of October 2017 & ends till Last week of December 2017. For CMAT login, Existing User can use same id & password generated at first time of registration. In the application form of CMAT 2018, applicants need to enter details pertaining to their personal, professional and academic life. Get all details about AICTE CMAT login, User AICTE CMAT Candidate Login, Student Forum, CMAT Login 2018 from this page.
Over-view of page:
Common Management Admission Test is a national-level admission examination on the basis of which admission to MBA courses is granted. This test is organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year. The main purpose of organizing this exam is to allow B-schools to screen applicants that best suit their requirements. Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation are among the key sections comprised in Common Management Admission Test. Score of AICTE CMAT are accepted by 1000 B-schools approved by AICTE. Candidates may access all necessary details about CMAT Login 2018 such as CMAT LOGIN ID, AICTE CMAT candidate login etc. by going through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Pre-requisites before starting Registration for CMAT-2018:
Aspirants need to keep ready listed documents prior CMAT 2018 login.
- Computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam.
- Scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background.
- The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- Scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear
- Size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months.
- Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE while CMAT 2018 login
Download Here: CMAT Login 2018
CMAT Login 2018 Registration process:
Here are CMAT 2018 login steps which applicants may follow.
- At first step, aspirants may visit official website i.e. aicte-cmat.in
- Hit on “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab and read out all details prior applying.
- Go through ‘how to apply?’ tab & read all details regarding applying process.
- Hit on the “Download score card” tab to log in.
- Fill details in the dialogue box such as “email id” & “password” as seen here.
- Press on “sign in” tab to log in
- Those who are already registering may press on ‘existing user’ and new candidates can tap on ‘new registration’.
- Go through detailed terms and conditions of test for getting CMAT Login 2018.
- Choose I agree and press ‘submit’ button.
- On new page, fill Online Application Form with all crucial information.
- Upload all the compulsory documents.
- Hit on “submit” tab for completing CMAT login process.
- Obtain hard copy of it for future need.
Download PDF: Instructions Of Filling Form
CMAT Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay application fee while filling of application form. Here are details for application fee.
- General Category – Rs. 1400/- (Bank charges extra)
- Reserved Category – Rs. 700/- (Bank charges extra)
Payment can be done via two modes:
- Aspirants can make use of online payment mode such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking for paying fee.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
- On receiving of successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CASH Payment in SBI bank:
- Aspirants can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch.
- On choosing this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it.
Hope, you get all details about CMAT Login 2018 from above of page. Go through its Official Link to grab more facts about CMAT Login 2018. On release of official notification, we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CMAT Online Registration Form||CMAT Coaching Institutes|
|How to apply for CMAT||List Of Colleges Accepting CMAT Score|
|CMAT Syllabus||CMAT Exam Pattern|
|CMAT Sample Paper||How To Prepare For CMAT|
|CMAT Previous Year Question Papers||CMAT Admit Card|