All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is organizing CMAT Registration process which comprise of fee payment, filling of CMAT online application form. Common Management Admission Test is a premier national level entrance examination. Process to accept CMAT 2018 registration form begins from 21.10.2017. Aspirants may apply for CMAT exam till 15.12.2017 by visiting aicte-cmat.in All India Council for Technical Education will organize CMAT Test on 21.01.2018. This date is fixed & final. Fetch all necessary details regarding CMAT Registration 2018 like exam dates, exam fee, and link to apply for CMAT from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
CMAT is an online computer based test. Huge number of applicants applies for Common Management Admission Test for getting admission in management courses. Candidates are advised to fill their personal details carefully and other important details like preferred test city for CMAT 2018 Registration. After filling the form the candidates will receive CMAT registration number directly in their mail box. The registration number should be kept safely for the future use to obtain CMAT call letter. More important information like eligibility criteria for CMAT Registration 2018 can be grabbed from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recuitmentresult.com
|Exam name||Common Admission Management Test|
|Exam level||National level|
|Conducting authority||All India Council For Technical Education|
|CMAT registration date||21.10.2017|
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT Exam:
- For CMAT exam registration, the candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Aspirants having Graduate degree in any concerned discipline are applicable for CAT exam registration.
- Candidates who are pursuing the last year of Graduation and their result will be declared before the beginning of CMAT registration 2018 can also apply for CMAT exam.
Check Here: CMAT Eligibility Criteria
Pre-requirements to fill CMAT Application Form 2018:
While getting registered for CMAT exam, the candidate have to fill various details and they might also require some essential documents, so all the candidates are suggested to keep these documents along with them at the time of registration. The documents to be kept ready are as follows:
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Academic details
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Details of the debit or credit card
CMAT registration fees 2018:
Candidates can get the detailed information about the registration fee through the notification. Aspirants have the option to pay the application fee through online and offline mode. You can have a look down for how to pay CMAT application fee:
- Online Mode: Candidates can use Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking to pay the registration fee through online mode. After the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates will able to receive a confirmation message through email or SMS in their mail box. After that you can go for further process that is you can complete the application form.
- Offline Mode: To pay the application fee through offline mode, the candidates have to take a print out of the challan and visit the nearby branch of the State Bank of India to pay the application fee. You must make sure that you must visit the bank after 24 hours of the generation of Challan. After the payment of the fee you can complete the further application form.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Candidate will have to pay:
- 1400/- for General Category
- 700/- for SC/ST/PD Category
CMAT Exam Pattern:
The computer-based CMAT exam contains four sections and the question pattern will be objective type multiple choice.
|S. No.||Type Of Questions||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
- The examination will be of total 100 marks.
- Duration of the test is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- There will be negative marking in the exam that is 1 mark shall be deducted for each wrong attempted answer.
Check Important Section Of CMAT
Steps for CMAT online registration 2018:
- Firstly visit official website of common management admission test i.e. www.aicte-cmat.in
- After that, hit “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab and read all the details carefully before applying.
- Then at right side of page hit ‘how to apply?’ and read all the details regarding applying procedure.
- Thereafter, candidates who already register press on ‘existing user’ and new candidates can choose ‘new registration’ for applying application form.
- Applicants need to create an account by hitting on “New user” link.
- Subsequent to creating id, read the instructions, accept the declaration and proceed to further step.
- For CMAT Registration, enter basic details like your name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion etc.
- You need to verify details before hitting on SUBMIT button.
- After submission of CMAT Registration form, you will generate unique 6 digit password.
- Applicants will view this password at screen and also receive via E-mail and SMS.
- Hit on proceed option and you will be re-directed to the payment page.
- Make payment through Cash deposition via Bank Challans, Debit Card/Credit Card or Net-banking.
- After making fee payment, message will be send. Log-in again with your credentials, and proceed further to fill CMAT application form 2018. After viewing personal details, Upload your passport size photograph, and signature as per need.
- Put educational details as required. Hit on Save and Next button.
- Hit on “Preview” option. Submit your form by hitting on submit option & carry print out of application form for future need.
Do You Know? How To Apply For CMAT
- Candidates who are sure about the eligibility norms should only fill CMAT registration form.
- In case the form if found incomplete, it may be rejected.
- The details in the application form should be same as mentioned in the documents.
- Application fee is non refundable.
- You can fill application for through online mode only.
- No application will be accepted after the CMAT 2018 registration date has gone.
CMAT Admit Card:
Candidates you will able to acquire the admit card one week before the examination date. For getting the CMAT hall ticket, the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization.
Available Here: CMAT Admit Card
|Issue of CMAT application form||21.10.2017|
|CMAT exam registration last date||15.12.2017|
|End date to pay fee in cash at SBI branch||17.12.2017|
|CMAT Exam date||21.01.2018|
Aspirants you can go through the Official Link and get the detailed information for CMAT Registration 2018, aspirants you can stay connected with this web portal and get the latest updates regarding CMAT syllabus, CMAT exam pattern and syllabus, CMAT 2018. So you can subscribe to our web page and get the latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Colleges Accepting CMAT Score||CMAT College List|
|CMAT Result||CMAT Answer Key|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|