CMAT Registration has opened now!!! So who want to get admission may Apply Now!!… All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct Common Management Admission Test on 28th and 29th January 2017. Those candidates who are interested to take admission in management courses like MBA, PGCM, and PGDM need to fill CMAT application form on or before the closing date that is 10th December 2016. So, for solving your query, we have brought here CMAT Online Registration Form process through which you can make your registration easily. Please have a look..!!! Be in touch with us to collect more updated information about CMAT Registration 2017.
Government has declared CMAT as the official test conducted by AICTE for admission into management courses in India. The CMAT (a national level entrance examination) score is accepted by all AICTE Approved organizations. This exam is considered as second largest MBA/PGDM entrance test after Common Admission Test. Keep reading this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Exam name||Common Admission Management Test|
|Exam level||National level|
|Conducting authority||All India Council For Technical Education|
|Last Date For Registration||10th December 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT Exam:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India for getting registered in CMAT
- He/she must be Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT Registration 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Payment can be done through two modes:
Online Payment: For selecting ONLINE PAYMENT mode, payment can be done by using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. After your payment is successfully done, thereafter you will receive a verification mail or SMS. When you will receive message of confirmation of payment you can continue for further process.
CASH Payment In SBI Bank: For payment through CASH you can do through any of the selected SBI bank branch. After you choose your option, then you may carry on for further process for payment of application fees.
Important Note: Last date to pay Cash in bank is 11th December 2016.
Check Important Section Of CMAT
Candidate will have to pay:
- Rs.1400/- for General Category
- Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/PD Category
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
CMAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
The computer-based CMAT will be conducted in the following pattern containing four sections with multiple choice questions as given below.
|S. No.||Type Of Questions||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Check the Preparation Tips to Prepare for Above Subjects
- Duration of test is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- There shall be Negative Marking For Wrong Answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
Steps To Apply For CMAT Registration:
- Firstly visit official website of common management admission test i.e. www.aicte-cmat.in
- After that, hit “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab and read all the details carefully before applying.
- Then at right side of page hit ‘how to apply?’ and read all the details regarding applying procedure.
- Thereafter, candidates who already register press on ‘existing user’ and new candidates can choose ‘new registration’ for applying application form.
- Afterwards, terms and conditions of test and organization will appear read that and if you agree with that select I agree and hit ‘submit’ button.
- After that registration form will appear Fill Online Application Form with all valid details and upload required documents and press “submit” tab.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Do You Know? How To Apply For CMAT
|CMAT Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Registration Starts||10th October 2016|
|Registration Ends||10th December 2016|
|Exam Date||28th and 29th January 2017|
CMAT Admit Card:
Common Admission Management Test Admit card will be made available on the official website from 13th January 2017.
Must Check This:
You may check Official Link, to collect more information. Contestants, for obtaining latest information’s regarding recruitment, call letter, examination, result etc keep visiting our web portal or you may also subscribe to our free email service.