Registrations Open!!! Online CMAT Registration is likely to begin from first week of November this year. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a nationalized computer-based entrance test which is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Common Management Admission Test will probably be held in the month of January in upcoming year whereas exact exam date is yet to be announced by the council. CMAT Notification has been released for informing willing contenders about the changes indicating dates and other instructions introduced this year. Scores obtained in CMAT are considered by various management B-schools across India for admitting eligible students into varied MBA, PGDM and PGP courses.
This will be a computer based test of MCQ format and duration of test will be of 3 hours. This test will be held in 62 cities across the country for estimating the ability of candidate’s in various trades like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Government has declared CMAT as the official test conducted by AICTE for admission into management programmes in India. Common Management Admission Test is considered as 2nd largest MBA/PGDM entrance test after CAT. Online registration process for CMAT 2017 is expected to close in the first week of December 2016. Get Complete details about CMAT Exam Date Through below section of this page.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed their graduation with 50% marks in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
Do You Know? How To Apply For CMAT
CMAT 2017 Syllabus:
Exam pattern of test basically consist of five main sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Data Interpretation,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Verbal Ability
- General Knowledge
- Mathematics syllabus for test includes basic school topic as well as advanced topics such as Permutation, Combination, Probability, Trigonometry etc.
- Reasoning and Reading Comprehension (English) includes Vocabulary, grammatical concepts, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled sentences and other General Knowledge questions.
- For improving the basic general knowledge, one must follow the daily newspapers containing updated current affairs.
- For static General Knowledge, students can use any good reading material and memorize as much as possible.
Check Important Links:
CMAT Paper Pattern:
The computer-based CMAT will be conducted in the following pattern containing four sections with multiple choice questions as given below.
|S. No.||Type Of Questions||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Check the Preparation Tips to Prepare for Above Subjects
Some Important Points:
- Marking Scheme for CMAT: 4 marks per correct answer.
- Incorrect answers will carry a penalty of 1 mark.
- Duration of Exam will be 180 Minutes.
- Aspirants must go through the crucial tips on General Awareness.
- Aspirants should note that 25 Qs on QT & DI with 100 marks can be differentiator.
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
Candidates who will be filling online application need to pay a non-refundable application fee. The amount of the fee to be paid by the candidates at any test center is as follow:
- General category candidates – Rs. 1400/- (plus applicable Bank charges)
- Reserved category candidates – Rs. 700/- (plus applicable Bank charges)
Check Important Section Of CMAT
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be paid through any of the following two modes as stated below. Please have a look…….
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card: Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
- Cash: Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Test Centers for CMAT 2017:
This test will be conducted in 23 Indian (States and Union Territories) covering the following cities:
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
CMAT 2017 Registration Schedule:
|CMAT Application Form to be released in||Either in September or 1st week of November 2016|
|Online CMAT Registration to conclude in||2nd week of December 2016|
|Last Date to submit application fee in cash at SBI Bank||2nd week of December 2016|
|Exam to be held in||2nd week of January 2017|
Must Check This:
Candidates may check this complete page as structured above for getting all the details about CMAT Registration 2017.