Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020) is one of the well-known entrance examinations conducted for Management Courses. CMAT Registration Process by NTA is scheduled to start in Oct 2019. As per the information arrived, approx. 70000 candidates may appear in CMAT Entrance Exam 2020. Given Steps To Apply Online for CMAT Exam 2020 can help the appliers to submit their forms till the last date, so please have a look.
CMAT 2020 Entrance Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|Level Of The Exam||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Purpose to Conduct Exam||Admission In Management Courses|
|Number of Expected Appearing Candidates||Around 70000 candidates|
|CMAT NTA Online Registration||1st week of November 2019|
|Image Correction||1st week of December 2019|
|Last Date for CMAT Online Registration||2nd week of December 2019|
|CMAT Admit Card Availability||1st week of January 2020|
|CMAT Exam Date||Last week of January 2020|
|CMAT Result Date||1st week of February 2020|
|CMAT Score card availability||2nd week of February 2020|
Things Required While Submitting CMAT Registration Form 2020
It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of CMAT Application Form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page
- Download information Bulletin. Read it carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
Check Important Links Related To CMAT
Follow Four Step for CMAT 2020 Apply Online
Steps Can Be Done Together And Separately Also.
Step 1: CMAT Online Registration
- Go through the official portal which is ntacmat.nic.in and follow “CMAT Registration 2020” link.
- Register for CMAT Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling CMAT Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to CMAT Login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Step 2: Fill CMAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing CMAT Application Form 2020.
- Fill complete CMAT Online Form in appropriate manner.
Step3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Signature
Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast)
Step 4: CMAT Fee Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan
- The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of CMAT 2020 Application Fee.
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Press Here: CMAT Registration Instructions
Press Here: CMAT Application Form Demo
CMAT Registration Instruction
- Candidates are informed that the final submission of CMAT 2020 Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2, Step–3 and Step-4 are not completed.
- Incomplete CMAT Registration Forms will be rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained
- The entire Application Process Of CMAT 2020 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page.
- Candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
- The NTA can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis.
CMAT Application Fee
The fee charges are exclusive of Service/Processing charges and GST:
- Male: Rs 1400/-
- Female: Rs. 700/-
- Transgender: Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment: Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/UPI/ E-wallet of various service providers through SBIMOPS.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CMAT Registration Fee Payment Instructions
The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at NTA website (www.ntacmat.nic.in) and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following:-
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in above mentioned bank in case status does not show OK, then the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website.
- If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
Instructions Regarding Verification of CMAT Registration Details
The NTA do neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution.
The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category). The NTA will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form. The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by the NTA.
You Can Also Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
CMAT Test Statistics
|Category||Male (2019)||Male (2020|
|Cat.||Female (2019)||Female (2020|
|Cat.||Total (2019)||Total (2020|
recruitmentresult.com is the best way to Accumulate Details
recruitmentresult.com is one of the best place that offers you to the best information regarding any topic. CMAT is one of the well-known gateways for entry into management programmes. Appliers for CMAT are suggested to collect each and every detail. It can be possible with the help of above mentioned links easily as well as direct from this page.
Aspirants you can go through the Official Link and get the detailed information for CMAT Registration 2020 also. Apart from it, aspirants you can stay connect with this web portal to get the latest updates regarding the same or others by following us on Facebook or Google Plus.