CMAT 2019 Exam will be organized by All India Council for Technical Education in 03rd Week of January 2019. CMAT 2019 Entrance Exam is a national level examination and it is organized for candidates who want to get admission in PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM & Executive PGDM Courses.
Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for AICTE CMAT 2019 by filling the application form through online procedure. CMAT 2019 Brochure is expected to be released in the Second Week of October 2018.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates!!!
Candidates are required to fill the CMAT 2019 Online Application Form till the 04th Week of December 2018. CMAT Exam 2019 will be organized in 03rd week of January 2019. Check more Common Management Admission Test Important Dates from below page.
To get more details about CMAT 2019 Notification, you need to scroll down this page which has created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Follow below provided steps to fill CMAT 2019 Online Form.
|CMAT 2019 Registration Starts||3rd Week of October 2018|
|Last Date to CMAT 2019 Apply Online||4th Week of December 2018|
|Mock Test Available||4th Week of October 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card 2019 Release||1st Week of January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||3rd Week of January 2019|
|Question Objection Form||4th Week of January 2019|
|CMAT Result 2019 Declaration||2nd Week of February 2019|
|Score Card Issued||3rd Week of February 2019|
Also Check: CMAT College List
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be citizen of India for appearing in this exam.
- Candidates, who are interested to apply for CMAT 2019 Application Form, must have graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Those contenders are appearing in final year of graduation whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission they are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to appear in Common Management Admission Test 2019.
Check Details On: CMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates are required to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 1400/- (for general & OBC) and Rs. 700/- and for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid via online mode through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking.
- Students can also make fee payment through the Challan payment at any branch of SBI bank.
CMAT Exam Pattern:
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (180 minutes).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- of Question: There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- Type of Question: The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer (+4 maks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Check Updated CMAT Related Articles:
Pre-requirements to fill CMAT 2019 Application Form:
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Academic details
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Details of the debit or credit card
CMAT 2018 Exam Centers:
Do You Know: How To Apply For CMAT
What is the process to fill CMAT Application Form?
- To get register for CMAT 2019 Exam, candidates are required to logon to the official website of common management admission test that is www.aicte-cmat.in
- From the homepage, you need to choose “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab and read all the details carefully before applying.
- Now, from the right side of the page, you need to choose ‘Instructions For Filling Form’ and read all the details regarding applying procedure.
- Those candidates are already register press on ‘existing user’ and new candidates can choose ‘new registration’ for applying application form.
- Applicants need to create an account by hitting on “New user” link.
- For Registration, must enter basic details like your name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion etc.
- After filling details, press on “Submit” button and now you will generate unique 6 digit password.
- Candidates will view this password at screen and also receive via E-mail and SMS.
- Now, you need to hit on proceed option & you will be re-directed to the payment page.
- Make payment through Cash deposition via Bank Challans, Debit Card/Credit Card or Net-banking.
- When your payment have done message will be send.
- Log-in again with your credentials, and proceed further to fill CMAT application form 2018. After viewing personal details, Upload your passport size photograph, and signature as per need.
- Now, enter your educational details as required and press on Save and Next button.
- Then, you must hit on “Preview” option and submit your form by hitting on submit option.
- Take a print out of application form for future need.
CMAT Admit Card 2019:
Hall Ticket is available on the official website for those candidates, who have successfully registered for entrance exam. CMAT 2019 Admit Card will send on their registered email address. Participating candidates may download their CMAT Admit Cards till the day before the test by entering their login credentials.
Press Here To Get: CMAT Admit Card
CMAT Result :
CMAT 2019 Result will be announced in the second week of February 2019. According to year’s trend, CMAT 2018 Score Card will be available in the form of Merit List. On the basis of CMAT Results candidates are likely to be shortlisted and called in for further admission process.
You Can Also Check: CMAT Result
CMAT 2019 Syllabus:
There is no as such fixed syllabus prescribed for CMAT examination. The syllabus will constitute of various topics from, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension.
Each section carries equal no. of questions so students can prepare for CMAT 2019 Exam through these topics.
Check Also- CMAT Syllabus
CMAT Merit List 2018:
Along with the CMAT Results, organization will be released CMAT Merit List. In . In the merit list will contain candidate’s name, rank scored and the sectional and overall marks obtained in the national level exam. AICTE CMAT Merit List will announce in the first week of February 2018 in the format of PDF.
Check Here- CMAT Cut Off
CMAT Cutoff 2018:
AICTE will announce Cutoff of CMAT which will be decided that which candidate is likely to move into the next round of selection. It contains minimum marks candidates are required to score in order to obtain admission into the participating institutes across India.
Hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding CMAT 2019. Yu can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CMAT Registration||List Of Colleges Accepting CMAT Score|
|CMAT Answer Key||CMAT Login 2018|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|