Recently, an employment advertisement has been transmitted regarding C- MET Recruitment. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology invites applications for proficient and constructive job seekers for filling up 11 vacancies of Scientist/ Co-ordinator and others Posts. The ones aspiring for this job and find themselves suitable for C-MET Jobs can promptly apply to C-MET Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
This Page Includes:
Interested job observers who are going to apply for Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Jobs need to forward their offline application form before the last date which we have stated below. For more information related to Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment, go through the below tuned page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Let’s quickly Jump on to the further details without wasting any time.
Post Name & Vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Programme Co- ordinator||01|
The candidates who are willing to apply for the CMET vacancy should possess some basic educational criteria like other jobs and that includes:
- For Post Programme Co- ordinator, Scientist C,D: Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D or equivalent in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy/ Ceramics/ Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials/ M.E/ M.Tech in Metallurgy/ Ceramics/ Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials.
- For post Scientist B: aspirants should posses B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy/ Ceramics /Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% of marks and relevant experience.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidate’s who are interested to apply for this job should have maximum age of 40-56 years as on 20-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules of the organization.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Programme Co ordinator||Rs. 15600-39100, GP:7600|
|Scientist B||15600-39100, GP:5400|
|Scientist C||Rs.15600-39100, GP:6600|
|Scientist D||Rs. 15600-39100, GP:7600|
Selection procedure for the CMET Jobs will solely be on the basis of Personal Interview.
Check Here: Latest Interview Questions and Answers
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- by demand draft drawn in favour of “C-MET” Payable at Pune (no fee for SC/ST and other notified categories by Government of India).
How To Apply For C-MET Recruitment?
- Firstly and foremost step to apply for the job is candidates need to visit to the official website of the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, that is “www.cmet.gov.in.”
- Now move the pointer to the “Jobs” tab mentioned on the above side of the homepage and press on it.
- After that choose and hit on the appropriate link of the Job advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement display on your window, read the entire instructions carefully.
- Now fill the application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application forms like copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience, passport-size photograph in an enclosed envelope with the demand draft and the name of the post on the application.
- Then send the application form on the mentioned postal address before the last date.
To The Registrar,
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET),
34/2B, Panchwati, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P.O)
Pune – 411 008 (Maharashtra)
Get Here: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date to submit an application form for CMET career is: 20-03-2017
For more related information and in detailed information you can also visit the Official Site Link. For the regular updates and notifications about keep visiting our web portal as from here you can get the earliest updates about the new job openings in all fields. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|