Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology has promulgated jobs advertisement titled as CMET Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit young and eligible candidates at the vacant posts of Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Those who are interested in Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Job Openings they can apply for CMET Recruitment 2019. Scroll down this page to know more about CMET Material Science Jobs.
Highlights Of This Page:
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology is inviting applications from Indian Nationals to appoint them at the vacant posts. Candidates after ensuring their eligibility can appear for walk in interview on 01-12-2018.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can go through below page to get complete details in regards with CMET Recruitment 2019 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Post name||Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Walk in dater||01-12-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
First class/60% marks in M.Sc in Physics/Material Science. JRF will be offered only to those having NET is mandatory for CMET Vacancies.
You Can Also Check: Latest M.sc Jobs
Maximum Age of the candidates applying for CMET Jobs shall not exceed 25 years as on 30-11-2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
For JRF Rs. 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines and for Project Staff 16000/- per month plus HRA with annual increment of Rs. 500/ of salary will be given to candidates who will be selected through CMET Vacancies.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in walk in interview. A written exam will also be conducted before the interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Hit Here To Download>>CMET Recruitment Notification
Steps To Attend CMET Walk-In Interview:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology that is cmet.gov.in
- Now, press “Jobs” tab that is available in mid- section of page.
- On appeared page select “CMET/TH/ADM/04/2018: Walk-in-Interview on 1st December, 2018 (8.00 am)” and press “Detailed_notification_for_web_site22102018.pdf” link to read to the notice.
- By pressing said link, CMET Notice will appear.
- You can go through complete CMET Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Those satisfy all norms can come back to previous page and press “FINAL Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF) APPLICATION.pdf” link to get application form.
- Now, you can download CMET Application Form and fill the details in proper format.
- At last you can reach at mentioned venue on scheduled date with your filled application form and all other required documents and certificates.
Walk in Details:
Time: The registration will be between 8.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
Venue: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Candidates can check out this Official Link to know more about CMET Recruitment 2019. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|