Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization has proclaimed recent vacancy advertisement entitled as CMPFO Recruitment for the engagement of enthusiastic and competent candidates. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the 201 Vacant Positions of Clerk/Steno/Typist. Candidates who have required eligibility and want to work with this organization may register themselves for CMPFO Recruitment 2017 soon.
Candidates who want to grasp these openings and foster their career may apply for CMPFO Vacancy by sending their filled application forms at the underneath mentioned office address on or before the closing date that is 22nd January 2017. Remaining details regarding Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment advertisement are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation|
|Last date of Applying||22nd January 2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||176|
- Aspirants should have completed their Intermediate (12th Standard) from recognized board with good academic record.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Hindi Typist Positions must have maximum speed in typing as per the requirements.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation and relaxation will be allotted to the contenders according to the rules of Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization.
CMPFO Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Candidates who will be assorted for the positions will get the heavy amount of pay role including other allowances which will be fixed by the expert’s team of Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation at the time of Recruitment procedure.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation. No TA/DA will be given to any candidates for selection process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CMPFO Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation that is “cmpfo.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Notices” section and select the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Filling up the posts of Stenographer Grade-III,Lower Division Clerk and Hindi Typist in Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation on transfer of service basis”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the instructions carefully.
- After that, download the application form.
- Fill the application form with every detail correctly.
- Attach passport size photograph, all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the name of the post you are applied for.
- At last, send it on the postal address which is stated below.
Office of the Commissioner
Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation
(A Statutory Organization Under Ministry of Coal, Government of India)
Headquarters Office, Personnel Section
Police Line, Dhanbad, Pin-826014 (Jharkhand)
Check Here: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Last Date of Applying: 22nd January 2017
Interested aspirants may obtain rest of information about this advertisement by going through link of official notification that is given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|