Looking for upcoming latest vacancies? Grab Now!!! Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bangalore has issued an advertisement regarding CMTI Recruitment. Institute has invited applications to appoint eligible candidates for filling up various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. Job seekers who wish to get job in this reputed institute against advertised posts may apply for CMTI Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS:
Individuals who desires to unit with this Central Manufacturing Technology Institute can rapidly provide their interest towards CMTI Vacancy. Interested candidate’s needs to send their duly filled application form in proper format via offline mode before the last date of receipt of application ends that is well stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Last date of receipt of Application||07-04-2017|
Junior Research Fellow
Applying candidates must be possessing Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with NET qualification or Post graduate degree in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Embedded system / Digital Signal Processing from any recognized university.
Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field as described in job requirements is essential to be attained by the applying candidate.
Eligible candidates those who are applying for stated vacancies should attain the upper age limit of 28 years as on last date of receipt of application.
CMTI Recruitment: Official Notification
Appointed applicants will be receiving the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 25,000/- with additional HRA per month.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates for Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Recruitment, will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Institute.
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the Interview.
How to apply for CMTI Recruitment?
- First of all candidate need to log on to official site of Central Manufacturing Technology Institute that is www.cmti-india.net.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Advt. No. 02/2017” link available at ‘News’ section available below the menu bar on the homepage.
- This will take you to the page having desired notification link.
- Candidates need to download the detailed advertisement.
- Read the notification completely and then eligible candidates are required to hit on the link as “Press to Download the Application form” available at the bottom of notification.
- Fill the downloaded application form carefully without leaving any entry blank and attach Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates.
- Candidates are required to forward their completed applications super scribing the name of the post on the envelope along with the copies of Educational and Experience Certificates.
- However the application through proper channel should reach the office by the time at below given address.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Senior Administrative Officer”,
CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560022
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Last date of receipt of Application: 07-04-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to get additional information regarding CMTI Recruitment 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|