COMEDK UGET Counselling
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET exam on 13th May 2018 (Sunday) for admission into engineering and architecture courses. Now, as per latest update, COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 will be started in the month of June 2018.
On the basis of COMEDK UGET Results, only shortlisted candidates will be called for COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure on scheduled dates, venue given below. To appear in COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018, aspirants need to fill Registration by submitting fee till the end date given below. COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling will be organized in two rounds.
COMEDK UGET 2018:
COMEDK UGET 2018 is a state level exam which is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET Scores, candidates can apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state and appear in counselling process.
To obtain complete regarding COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
COMEDK UGET 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Type of Examination||State Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (Approximately)|
|Number of Applicants||Around 72,152|
Check Out: COMEDK College List
COMEDK UGET Counselling
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Schedule
The COMEDK UGET Counselling Process will be organized through offline mode in two rounds. COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure comprises of various steps such as registration, fee payment, choice filling, allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
According to rank in the examination, students will be invited for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018. Candidates can download their COMEDK UGET Rank Card through the website. Tentative schedule of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 is mentioned below:
|Events||COMEDK UGET Counselling Schedule|
|Registration for COMEDK UGET Counselling and fee payment||2nd week of June 2018|
|Option entry starts||2nd to 3rd week of June 2018|
|Mock allotment results||3rd week of June 2018|
|Option changing/freezing||3rd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET Real allotment (Round 1)||4th week of June 2018|
|Confirmation of choice on allotment and fee payment online||4th to last week of June 2018|
|Document verification and Allotment letter printing||Last week of June 2018|
|Dates for surrender||1st to 2nd week of July 2018|
Get Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Simple steps to apply for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018:
Step 1- Get Registered and Pay COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling Fee
- Initially you need to visit to the official website that is www.comedk.org
- Now follow “Counselling” tab from menu bar and press on “UGET 2018 Counselling” from drop- down list.
- To register yourself, you have to pay Rs. 5000/- as a counselling registration fee.
- After the completion of registration process you will be able to fill their preferences.
- Once the payment is made, re-login and click on counselling process tab again
Step 2- Option Entry & Locking:
- Now you can fill your choices of courses and colleges within the prescribed duration. There is no limit on filling the preferences.
- Students can arrange or modify their preferences for a number of times before confirming the choices.
- After confirming the choices, must take printout of COMEDK UGET Counselling.
Steps 3- COMEDK UGET Counselling Real Allotment:
- Final allotment of seats will be done as per the filled choices, rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Now, you can check the allotment through login portal.
- After seat allotment, download your verification entry card.
- To accept the seats, individuals should have to pay the part tuition fee.
- Now, report for the document and biometric verification.
Steps 4- Document Verification & COMEDK UGET Allotment Letter:
- Once you download the verification entry card, must report for the document verification at the prescribed date and time.
- Bring all the required documents for verification.
- After verification, you can collect your original allotment letter from the centre.
Steps 5- Reporting to the Allotted College:
- After successfully completing of verification process, you have to report to the allotted institution to complete admission process.
- Date and time of reporting will be mentioned in the allotment letter.
Read More About: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018:
All the individuals must carry the required documents/testimonials along with two separate sets of self attested photocopies. Candidates are required to bring the documents at the verification counter. Documents required at the time of verification are mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2018 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2018 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12th or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
Top 10 Institutes that Accept COMEDK UGET Scores for B.Tech:
|The National Institute of Engineering||Mysore|
|RV College of Engineering||Bangalore|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|BMS Institute of Technology and Management||Bangalore|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|RNS Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|JSS Mahavidyapeetha Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering||Mysore|
|Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Alliance College of Engineering and Design||Bangalore|
|Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Acharya Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering||Bangalore.|
Read Here: Education Loans for Students
Fee Structure of COMEDK-UGET 2018 Seat Allotment
|Stream||At the time of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 Annual payable Tuition Fee|
|Dental (B.D.S)||Rs. 2,53,000|
|Medical (M.B.B.S)||Rs. 3,57,500|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs. 50,000|
To get rest of details about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 you can check Official Link given above. For any query regarding COMEDK UGET Counselling details given above, comment in below given comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||COMEDK UGET Syllabus|
|COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||COMEDK Previous Year Papers|
|COMEDK UGET Application Form||How to Prepare for COMEDK UGET|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern||COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam|