Desire to get admission in medical college through CPMEE exam! Check CPMEE Counselling schedule through this single page. Contestants, who have appeared in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination and declared qualify in entrance test, may check CPMEE Counselling 2017 details like procedure etc. Qualified candidates may attend First / Second Round of counseling on specified dates.
Association of Private Unaided Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand organizing Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination for giving admission in to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS courses run at different member private unaided medical, dental, Ayurvedic and homeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand state.
For more detailed information about CPMEE Counselling 2017 such as important dates and eligibility criteria etc, appliers may need to go with below given details which are supplied below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Those candidates, who have cleared passed in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination and get appropriate rank, may eligible to attend counselling session.
Check Here: Best Medical Colleges in India
For taking admission in any one of courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS will entirely based on their qualifying marks in entrance test followed by attending counseling process.
CPMEE Counseling Procedure:
Here we are providing you some steps for seat allotment and admission at member colleges of ACEE as shown below:
- After getting his or her result, candidates need to check counseling schedule from official website of ACEE which is www.aceeindia.org.
- Those who are going to attend counselling process have to report at venue on specified dates along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- In second steps, candidates may get their seat that is allotted by organization that is strictly based on their merit / rank in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
- For allocation of seats, it is mandatory for applicants to be present in person in counseling session.
- Applicants may also have to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to candidates on his or her choice will be final and will not be changed.
You Can Also Check: Complete Counselling Process
- Hall Ticket Of CPMEE-2017
- Score Card of CPMEE-2017
- Certificate of Date of Birth– Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- 10+2 mark sheets and entire testimonials
- Transfer / Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by applicants
- Character Certificate Last attending School/ College/Gazetted officer.
- Caste Certificate that is issued by appropriate Government Authority
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two Sets of Xerox of entire documents.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
At Secretary ACEE,
Seema Dental College & Hospital,
P.O Pashulok, Rishikesh – 249 203, (Uttarakand)
|Events Name||Dates (expected)|
|Declaration Of Result||In the month of June|
|First Round of Counseling||In the month of June|
|Last date of reporting for admission: Not yet released)|
|Second Round of Counseling||In the month of June|
|(Last date of reporting for admission: Not yet released)|
Check Now: Counselling Schedule Details
You may get other details through Official Link. Candidates you can join us on facebook or Google plus, to get latest information about recruitment, result, admit card, counselling etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On