CPR Recruitment 2018
Latest CPR Recruitment 2018 has been released!! Centre for Policy Research intends to fill vacant Full Time Programme Manager Vacancy in the department. Interested candidates can apply for CPR Jobs latest before 07-10-2018
For the purpose of CPR Recruitment, Centre for Policy Research is looking for eligible applicants, thus officials has invited applications from captivated individuals. Check complete info about CPR Recruitment 2018 from here
This Page Includes
Apply for CPR Recruitment
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility norms can promptly apply by forwarding curriculum vitae with attached documents to the below specified E-mail address.
Applicants those who want to attain more details related to CPR Recruitment 2018–19 must go through the below structured page which is well presented with complete details by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
CPR Programme Manager Job Eligibility
- Candidates applying for Centre for Policy Research Recruitment should have minimum Master’s degree with5-10 years of work experience.
- Degree in the field of social sector or development management or another relevant field will be preferred
Age limit for CPR Programme Manager Vacancy
Appliers of CPR Job Vacancy should make sure that they have satisfying age criteria as decided by the Centre for Policy Research for particular CPR Job openings.
Salary Details For Jobs In CPR
After being recruited for CPR Careers, selected aspirants will be offered impressive and attractive remuneration per month along with admissible allowances and benefits.
CPR Recruitment Procedure
As per CPR Programme Manager Recruitment Notification, selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and or interview as decided by the Centre for Policy Research.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For CPR Recruitment 2018?
- Applicants willing to apply for CPR Recruitment are required to visit the official site that is www.cprindia.org
- After navigate to the home page move your cursor towards bottom of the page and hit on “vacancies” tab
- Thereafter new window will be appeared there you need to hit on “Programme Manager – Accountability Initiative – Click here for more information” link
- Now read the detailed instructions of CPR Job notice carefully
- After that prepare CV with all required details in prescribed manner
- attach all relevant document in prescribed format with CV
- At last send the CV to E-mail address mentioned below.
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check More: Latest Private Jobs
CPR Recruitment Imp Dates
Last date to apply for CPR 2018 Recruitment: 07-10-2018
Applicants if you want to additional details related to CPR Recruitment 2018–19 go through the official link. For more updates you can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|