Central Power Research Institute has published a vacancy Advertisement in concern of CPRI Recruitment. Participants keep in touch with us for latest detail against CPRI Recruitment 2015. CPRI invites applications from for suitable and interested for filling up the Engineering Officer Gr 3, Accounts Officer and Assistant Grade II Positions. Job seekers who want to clutch this current job opening can apply for CPRI Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form earlier from the closing date.
|Last Date||15th September 2015|
To avail more information concerning to CPRI Recruitment 2015 such as post name, essential educational qualification, limitation of age, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important Dates etc go through below customized section which is tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post and Essential educational qualification and experience:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|01||Engineering Officer Gr 3||I class M Sc / I class BE with 5 years experience or M Tech / ME with 3 years experience or Ph. D (Science) with 2 years experience / Ph. D (Engg)|
|02||Accounts Officer||A University Degree and preferably a professional qualification such as SAS, CA, CAW etc. and at least 5 years’ experience at the supervisory level|
|03||Assistant Grade II||A University Degree with English Typing Computer knowledge with 3 years’ experience|
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the job seekers who are going to apply for Assistant Grade II post should not be more than 30 year and 40 year for all other post.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for Physically Handicapped candidates will be 10 years, over and above the relaxation provided for the SC/ST/OBC candidates as the case may be.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Engineering Officer Gr 3||Rs.15, 600- 39,100/-||Rs. 6, 600/-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 5, 400/-|
|Assistant Grade II||Rs.5, 200- 20,200/-||Rs. 2,400/-|
Assortment Procedure for www.cpri.in Posts:
The selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Central Power Research Institute.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Application Fee Detail:
Job seekers need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of “CPRI” payable at Bangalore
Procedure to Apply for CPRI Recruitment:
- First of applicants required to visit official website of organization that is www.cpri.in
- Then, press “career” button which is available on the home page.
- Now, download the application form and fill it with all required detail within correct manner.
- After that, attach attested copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience etc. together with the application fee.
- Envelope should be super scribing “Application for the post of ………”
- At last, send it to the below address within a given time period.
Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, without copies of educational certificates/experience certificate(s), caste certificate unsigned applications without DD if applicable and applications with columns left blank will not be entertained and will stand rejected.
To the Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No. 8066,
Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Bangalore-560080
Last date for submission of Application form- 15th September 2015
You can collect more detail regarding CPRI Recruitment 2015 through Official Link. Latest information about CPRI Recruitment 2016 will be updates soon on this page, so remain in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On