Central Power Research Institute has proclaimed a latest vacancy notification regarding CPRI Recruitment. Organization is all set to recruit well proficient and keen contenders for filling up the 26 required positions of Engineering Officer, Assistant Grade – II, MTS and various others. The candidates who want to grasp the latest job openings of CPRI Recruitment 2017 may follow some beneath provided steps of Applying.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who are eligible for the concerned positions and looking for the new vacancies in government sector may apply for CPRI Jobs by submitting their filled application forms via online mode on or before the closing date that is “27-02-2017”. Candidates who are interested can acquire more information related to Central Power Research Institute Recruitment Advertisement, through this page which is written for your benefit by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Central Power Research Institute|
|Last date of Applying||27-02-2017|
CPRI Vacancies and Qualification details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies||Qualifications|
|Engineering Officer Grade – 2||03||M.Tech or equivalent (Related to Electrical Engineering Stream)|
|Engineering Officer Grade -1||05||BE or equivalent (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering )|
|Scientific/ Engineering Assistant Grade -1||03||B.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Technician Grade -1||06||ITI Trade Certificate (Electrician/ Fitter)|
|Accounts Officer||01||Degree with professional qualification such as SAS, CA, ICWA|
|Assistant Grade – II||05||University Degree with English Typing (Computer)|
|MTS Gr. I (Watchman)||03||Ex-serviceman preferably with 10th Pass|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Upper Age limit||Salary (Per month)|
|Engineering Officer Grade – 2||35||Rs.15600- 39100 GP- Rs. 5400/-|
|Engineering Officer Grade -1||30||Rs.9300-34800 GP- Rs 4600/-|
|Scientific/ Engineering Assistant Grade -1||Rs.9300-34800 GP-Rs 4200/-|
|Technician Grade -1||28||Rs.5200-20200 GP-Rs 1900/-|
|Accounts Officer||40||Rs.15600- 39100 GP- Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Grade – II||30||Rs.5200-20200 GP-Rs 2400/-|
|MTS Gr. I (Watchman)||45/48||Rs.5200-20200 GP –Rs.1800/-|
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) test/ Skill test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Central Power Research Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official web portal of Central Power Research Institute that is “www.cpri.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “Careers” tab situated on the top of the homepage and open it.
- After that, Hit on the “Administration-I, ADVT No. CPRI/06/2017” and open the detailed advertisement.
- Then read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “Hit here to apply online”.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly providing all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, detailed CV, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Last date of Applying: 27-02-2017
You can gather more information about CPRI Recruitment 2017, by following Official Link. You can also book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the new details.
Also aspirants can follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get related information. You can also subscribe to mail services to get messages directly in your inbox. You can give your comments in the comment box if you have any query. We will try to respond you as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|