CPRI Recruitment 2014
Central Power Research Institute has proclaimed a notification as CPRI Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Scientific Officer Grade 3. Aspirants may enhance their career by filling CPRI application form 2014.
Applicants who are eligible and willing to enhance their career in the government sector they must garb this chance by filling the sending the application form at the proper address on or before the last date that is 4th August 2014.
Whole acknowledgement retarding CPRI recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Name of the Post:
Scientific Officer Grade 3
Type of Announcement:
CPRI Recruitment 2014
Applicants who have Ist Class M.Sc / BE / M Tech / ME Ph.D (Science) / Ph.D (Engg) specialization in Electrochemistry are eligible to apply with the experience of 2 to 5 Yrs in Electrochemistry.
- Upper age limit for the contestants is 40 yrs.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved aspirants will be applied as per the government norms.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Contenders must have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of CPRI, payable at Bangalore.
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the bases of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for CPRI Recruitment 2014?
- Those aspirants are going to apply they must have to visit the official website of CPRI that is www.cpri.in to download the application form
- After that fill the form properly and must attach attested Xerox copies of all certificates / documents and Send it to the below mentioned address along with the DD.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road,
Bangalore – 560080
Last Date to Apply: 04th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check this Official Advertisement for the further details.