A latest online advertisement has been released by Centre for Railway Information Systems regarding CRIS Recruitment. In accordance to this announcement, online applications are invited by the organization for filling up various unoccupied posts of Junior Software Engineer and Junior Network Engineer. Candidates intend to get job in this reputed organization may apply for CRIS Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application filled in proper manner.
This Page Includes:
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we have provided complete details regarding CRIS Vacancy, so candidates are advised to go through entire notification before applying. Applications complete in all respect must be send before the end date which is well indicated below.
|Position Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Last date for submitting Online Application||08-02-2017|
Those aspirants who will be appearing for online test must hold the qualifying diploma /degree on the date of applying for the said post wherein they have secured minimum 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / PWD candidates) and fulfill other eligibility criteria.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Railway Jobs
CRIS Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Software Engineer (JSE)||40||B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.|
|Junior Network Engineer (JNE)||14||3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for CRIS Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for these posts must reside between the age limit of 22-28 years for Post as on last date for submission of complete application. Age relaxations by 5 years for SC / ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates will be applicable.
Appointed appliers will be offered the salary under 7th CPC Level 6 + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules. So, employed candidates will be getting the basic Pay at the beginning of the scale approx. Rs.35400/-per month.
Check Details: Railway Salary Package
Mode of Selection for CRIS Careers:
Selection of the candidatures will be based on screening of their applications and after that their performance in Personal Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called to appear for written test and / or interview.
Instructions to Apply for Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment:
Desirous and willing contenders who wish to apply for CRIS Recruitment need to fill application form in prescribed format through online mode. Aspirants may get the online application by following the steps as specified below. Please have a look….
- Firstly, log on to official portal of Centre for Railway Information Systems that is cris.org.in.
- Hit on “careers” tab visible at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, go through the appeared page having the options available with different job title.
- Choose appropriate link of the post you wish to apply for.
- This will take you to the page containing the detailed info regarding post.
- Read the complete details and after that select suitable link to apply online.
- Proceed by filling your details completely and submit the application carefully within given time.
- Also take a print out of system generated application for future use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Opening Date for Online Registration of applications: 09-01-2017
- Last date for completion of Step-I and Step II of Online Registration: 08-02-2017
- Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI): 14-02-2017
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Note: For acquiring additional details on CRIS Recruitment 2017 aspirants may check Official Link. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Check Other Job Options: