Centre for Railway Information Systems has depicted a latest career advertisement related to CRIS Recruitment. Organization is looking for engaging 20 Assistant Software Engineers for its ongoing projects. Applicants, who intend to apply for Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment, may submit their duly filled online application form in prescribed format as soon as possible.
Selection of applicants would be based on the Score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016 conducted by the IISc / Bangalore. You may attain updated information about CRIS Recruitment 2017 notification from this web portal, so till than stay tuned with us.
Candidates, who are willing and interested in making their career in railway sector, may apply for CRIS Vacancy, by submitting their application form latest by the last date that is specified below. Aspirants must go through this complete notification as equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|No. of seats||20|
|Last date to Apply Online||02nd December 2016|
Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): 20
To Download Detailed CRIS Notification: Press Here
Candidates applying for latest CRIS Jobs must hold BE. / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc from the recognized university or institute.
- Age of aspirants applying for Assistant Software Engineer Post should not exceed from 27 years and should not be less than 22 years as on last date for submission of complete application.
- Relaxation in age by 3 yrs for OBC-NCL, 5 yrs for SC / ST shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Railway Jobs
Appointed applicants for the advertised posts will be getting satisfied amount of salary of Rs.44900/- per month which will be offered by the organization.
Check Details: Railway Salary Package
Mode of Selection for Asst Software Engineer 20 Vacancy:
- Only candidates possessing a valid GATE 2016 Score along with the prescribed qualifications are eligible to apply for the required positions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Selection of the aspirant will be decided on their performance in written exam or Personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment committee.
You May Also Read Here:
How to Apply for CRIS Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for this recruitment notification need to visit official website of organization that is cris.org.in.
- After visiting the website, you need to, press “Recruitment of Assistant Software Engineers” link available under section of “Latest News” on the homepage.
- Then go through the notification carefully and aspirants are required to ensure their eligibility.
- After that Fill Online Application Form correctly in prescribed format by hitting on “Apply Online” link given below the advertisement link and attach all the relevant documents along with it.
- Now submit the application form as soon as possible before the mentioned last date.
|Last date for completion of Step-I and Step-ll of Online Registration||02nd December 2016|
|Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI)||07th December 2016|
Candidates may attain more relevant details related to CRIS Recruitment 2017 through Official Notice and link given above. Candidates may also bookmark this page by using Ctrl +D for obtaining latest details.
CRIS Recruitment: Apply Online
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Syllabus|