CRPF Admit Card
CRPF Admit Card has issued by Central Reserve Police Force for candidates going to appear for Documentation and Medical examination. This exam will be conducted for appointment of eligible appliers against Head Constable (Ministerial) post. All the additional details like date, centre and time of examination will be available in the concerned admit card. So, candidates who have applied for the exam may download their CRPF Admit Card 2017 for collecting all info related to exam and to get entered into the examination hall.
This Page Includes:
All the successfully qualified candidates in past phases of selection may get the CRPF Hall Ticket, through online mode by following the steps as mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to Download CRPF HC (Ministerial) Medical Exam Hall Ticket
Aspirants, who are seeking for hall ticket for concerned post medical exam, can get it easily by following some simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- First of all candidates are required to log on to official website of organization which is www.crpfindia.com.
- Now, move on to “HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL)” tab available on the home page.
- Choose appropriate link as “Download Admit Card” link and further “ADMIT CARD FOR MEDICAL TEST FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) – 2015-16” link available on next page.
- This will open a new page on your digital screen as shown below, read the advertisement carefully first by hitting on ‘Instructions’ link and then download the admit card by entering asked detail.
- Now aspirants need to enter correct details and hit on login tab.
- Admit cards will be appeared on your system screen.
- Candidates can save their hall ticket on system or take a printout of it for appearing in written examination.
Also Check:- How to Download Admit Card?
CRPF Admit Card
Important Instruction to the Candidates:
- Candidates must keep this admit card with them till declaration of final result. However they are liable to show the admit card while entering the Recruitment / Medical centre on asking by the board or any other officer conducting Recruitment.
- Candidate reporting for Recruitment / Medical centre are advice to ensure that they are fully eligible and fulfils all prescribed physical standards.
- Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence duly affixed his / her photograph for identity such as driving license, Voter ID, Adhaar Card, PAN card I/card issued by school & college with them otherwise he will not be allowed to enter the Recruitment centre.
- Candidates are advice to visit website “www.crpfindia.com” regularly to check their status of result.
Read Now: Stop Being Late for Everything
Purpose of Conducting Exam:
Main objective of conducting this online recruitment drive is to fill up various vacancies for the post of head constable (Ministerial) in CRPF for the year 2016-17.
Candidate should bring following documents (Original and Photo copy both) with them at the time of documentation and Medical examination:
- Candidates must ensure bringing Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
- Requisite Education certificate (12th pass) as per eligibility criteria
- Certificate from serving Defence personnel.( For defence personnel only)
- Undertaking from ex-servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in armed forces (For ESM only)
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation / age relaxation
- Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height / chest measurement
- Certificate from district collector / district magistrate in respect of dependent applicant of riot victims
- 04 Passport size latest photos
You May Read This: Easy Steps To Build Confidence
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, results and other information. You may also subscribe our email service that is absolutely free to attain latest updates directly to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On