CSIR Chennai Recruitment
Advertisement of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research has updated under CSIR Recruitment for latest DEO vacancy. CSIR is conducting walk-in interview for passionate candidates to fill up 10 vacant positions which is to be scheduled on 21st November 2016. CSIR Application form are invited from skilled aspirants to hire them for CSIR Data Entry Operator Position. We’re also trying to collect more information about CSIR Recruitment 2017, so applicants need to stay connected with us.
Willing candidates who want to avail the chance and meet the required eligibility can fill the application form and attend interview to given venue. Interested and qualified aspirants may get other details about Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Before going to attend interview, you must read entire details.
|Organization Name||Council for Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Walk-In Date||21st November 2016|
Data Entry Operator: 10
CSIR Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Get Details
Applicants who are applying for data entry operator must have done B.Sc in computer science/ IT or diploma (Engineering/ Technology) in computer science/IT or equivalent with 55% marks.
- Only those candidates who are under the age criteria of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research norm, they should not exceed 28 years as on 21st November 2016.
- Relaxation of age will be 5 years to statutory group and women as per the rules and regulation of government.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Job seekers who will be selected through organization panel will get an attractive salary of Rs. 15000/- per month (consolidated). Increment will be based on the performance and ability of the candidate.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview process which will be held on 21st November 2016.
- Also, candidate may undergo through written test before interview if necessary.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply For CSIR Recruitment:
- Firstly job seekers has to open the official website of the organization i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in
- After that on new page select your suitable link for the post.
- Therefore, a page will open in PDF format read it carefully and see eligibility of the post carefully.
- Interested candidate can now fill their application form in prescribed format
- Must affixed recent photograph on the application form and also, attach copies of testimonials in proof of qualification, age and community.
- After that must attend walk-in interview along with the form and original particulars at below stated address:
To, CSIR Madras Complex,
Get More: Jobs in Chennai
Interview will be held on: 21st November 2016
You may check this Official Link to get more information about CSIR Recruitment 2017. To get latest updates about recruitment you may go through our web portal.
Check Below Given Links, To Get More Job Options: