CSIR UGC Exam June 2014
- CSIR UGC conducts NET JRF Exam, candidates who are interested for giving the UGC NET JRF Exam June 2014; they can apply Online before the last date.
- This exam is going to be held on 22nd June 2014 (Tentative). So applicants before applying you must check the complete notification and the eligibility criteria. Candidates may apply for JRF or for Lectureship.
- Entire important dates related to the Exam are well mentioned below on this page by the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Job hunters who are going to apply for this exam, they must have completed BE/B.Tech/MBBS/B- Pharma/BS-MS/M.Sc. or equivalent relevant subject with 55% marks (General/OBC) and 50% marks (SC/ST) candidates.
- The maximum age limit of the Job hunters should be 28 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Relaxation in age will be applied to SC/ST candidates as per the Government norms.
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
- General aspirants are required to pay Rs.400/- and OBC need to pay Rs. 200/- and for SC/ST candidates application fee is Rs.100/-
How to Apply?
Steps given below for how to apply online:-
- To apply for this exam, Job seekers must have to download the bank Challan form from the official Website that is www.csirhrdg.res.in and deposit it in the branch of any Indian Bank.
- Fill the application form in the correct manner and then you must take the printout of Application form and paste your recent photograph on the application form.
- You have to put the signature and attach the required documents with the application form and copy of Challan Form.
- Complete application form must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with Subject code, centre code and Medium code and send it to the address which is given below.
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi- 110012
|Date of the Examination||22.06.2014 (Tentative)|
|Start Date for the Online submission of the application||10.02.2014|
|Date of close of Deposit Fee||03.03.2014|
|Date of close the Online submission of the application||04.03.2014|
|Last date for the receipt of the hard copy||08.03.2014|
|Last date for the submission of the hard copy for Remote areas||14.03.2014|
|Result of the Single MCQ test may be declared||In the month of September|
|UGC NET Online Advertisement||Complete Details|
|UGC NET Notification||Complete Details|
|UGC NET Previous Years Papers||Complete Details|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Center||Complete Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||Complete Details|
Job hunters can also check the official notification for getting the more details.