CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2019
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2019 for December 2018 Exam will be soon updated on this page. Here we are providing UGC NET Expected Cut Off List for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination.
The exam conducting authority releases CSIR UGC NET cut off in the form of a percentage of marks scored by the candidates out of the total marks. CSIR UGC NET cut off is different as per the different categories and subjects.
CSIR UGC NET Expected Cut Off List
You can also follow the instructions that are given below to download their CSIR Net Cutoff Dec from official portal of Human Resource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. You may also check the direct link given below to download it.
Candidates, who are excited to know their NET cut off marks, they are advised to keep visiting this page which is framed by team of recruitmentresult.com to know every new update related to CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2019.
Want to Know? How To Be A Smart Student
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks
Candidates to be eligible for the vacant posts must secure cutoff score as per category. CSIR will fix cutoff score for each discipline. Based on the CSIR UGC NET cutoff 2018, the result will be declared.
How to check the CSIR UGC NET Cut off Marks?
- Candidate can check CSIR UGC NET Category Wise Cut off Marks through official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- On the home page find the appropriate link related to CSIR UGC NET Cut Off.
- Category wise minimum qualifying marks will display on your system screen.
- Candidates should note down marks on a paper to get idea for their selection.
- At last, Save minimum qualifying marks or take a printout of CSIR UGC NET Dec Cut Off Marks for future use.
Read Out: Steps To Check Result Using Internet
Know these Facts:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research an self-governing body and India’s leading research and development organization has organized the exam for JRF and Lectureship. Contenders who have appeared in this exam are advised to go through the below stated section.
Candidates who qualify in this examination are only eligible for the Junior Research Fellow and Lectureship program. Selected contender can take part in the research program conducted by CSIR.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
CSIR Net Cut Off Marks June 2017
|For Junior Research Fellowship (NET)|
|For Lectureship (NET)|
This is the cut off marks for 2017 year. With the help of this category wise cut off marks, candidates can get idea for this year. Cutoff marks of CSIR UGC NET exam will be available soon on this page. However candidates can have a look on the earlier cutoff marks framed above.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Cutoff for Lectureship
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Cutoff for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Expected Cut Off CSIR Net Dec 2018
|Junior Research Fellowship (NET) December Exam|
|Lectureship (NET) December Exam|
Must Know: How to Get a Free College Education
How many candidates qualified CSIR NET Exam June 2017?
- The total no. of qualified candidates who have appeared for JRF-NET Exam and are also eligible for lectureship if fulfilling the eligibility criteria is – 1858.
- The total no. of qualified candidates who have appeared for JRF-NET Exam but didn’t submit their qualifying degree’s documents is – 171.
- The total no. of qualified candidates who have appeared for JRF-NET Exam and are also eligible for lectureship if fulfilling the eligibility criteria is – 1500.
- The total no. of qualified candidates who have appeared for JRF-NET Exam but didn’t submit their qualifying degree’s documents is – 95.
Read Also: How to Start a New Life In College?
Points To Be Noted:
- Applicants will not be individually informed of the declaration of the CSIR UGC NET Results.
- The ranks allotted to the applicants will be based on total marks obtained in the examination, as per category.
- The result will be available only on online mode and the collective marks of all three sections, namely A, B, and C will be considered for the merit list.
- Aspirants who have qualified for Lectureship will be eligible for applying to colleges under Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Those who have qualified JRF will be entitled for fellowship from CSIR or UGC.
Read Also: Reasons, that You Should Never Skip a Class
CSIR UGC NET December Exam Dates
|Events||CSIR UGC NET Dates 2019|
|Initial date to accept CSIR UGC NET Application form 2018||25-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||15-10-2018|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018||01st week of December 2018|
|CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam||16-12-2018|
|Final Result of this Single MCQ Test||March/April 2019|
Candidates who have applied for CSIR UGC NET exam are advised to check the CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2019 through Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay in touch with us to know the most recent details. If you have queries, ask us now because our team will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CSIR UGC NET Application||CSIR UGC NET Syllabus|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam|
|CSIR UGC NET Books||CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|