CUCET Exam Pattern
From 17th May 2018 To 18th May 2018, Central Universities Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted by the organization. Appearing aspirants are required to download CUCET Exam Pattern to understand the marking scheme and weightage of the marks.
According to the CUCET Exam Pattern 2018, Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination in which 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge and 25 from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
This entrance examination is conducted to provide admission into UG and PG Programme in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, Kerala and Rajasthan. Move your cursor downwards on this page of recruitmentresult.com to Check New CUCET Paper Pattern-Marking Scheme/Mode/Time.
CUCET Exam Pattern
CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline/Pen and Paper Mode (OMR Sheet)|
|Number of parts||2- Part A and Part B|
|Number of Questions||100 (25 from Part A and 75 from Part B)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
Paper Pattern of CUCET Entrance Exam 2018
- Question paper will be distributed in two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Part 1 will contain 25 questions and Part 2 contains 75 questions.
- Part I consist questions from English Language comprising Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Total Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- Only one answer has to be marked in the OMR Sheet
- Domain Knowledge related questions will be asked in Part II.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Part – 1 : English Language|
|Analytical Reasoning||25 questions|
|Part – 2 : Domain Knowledge||75 questions|
New CUCET Paper Pattern of B.Ed:
- Here we are providing the exam pattern of B.ED entrance examination which comprises questions from three sections.
- These three parts are divided into four sub sections which are well mentioned below-
Section 1: Social Sciences
Section 2: Language
Section 3: Physical Science and Mathematics
Section 4: Life Sciences
|Part A (25 MCQs)||General Awareness|
|Part B (35 MCQs)||Teaching Aptitude|
|Part C (40 MCQs)||It is further divided into 4 sub-sections. Candidates have to attempt any one section from them as per the eligibility.|
Exam Pattern of CUCET 2018 of M.Sc, MA and Law Programme:
Get Here Details Of: CUCET Syllabus
Exam Pattern of PhD Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2018
- All question papers of PhD programme will consist of two parts.
- Part A consists of 50 questions based on research methodology including English and General Knowledge and Numerical ability.
- Part B consists of 50 questions from the respective subject domain.
|Part A||50 questions||English and General Knowledge and Numerical ability|
|Part B||50 questions||Respective subject domain|
CUCET 2018 Marking scheme:
- Marking scheme of the all entrance examination will be same.
- There will be Negative Marking of wrong answer in the examination paper.
- Each question carries 1 mark and for every right answer.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- There will be no deduction of marks if questions are left or unanswered.
- These questions will not be assessed and will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
|Correct Answer||+1 mark|
|Wrong Answers||-0.25 mark|
CUCET Entrance Exam Pattern 2018 Focus Points
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test pattern is provided for UG and Integrated Programs in Science stream and PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs.
- CUCET MBA Exam Pattern 2018
- CUCET 2018 exam pattern for Arts stream includes only 1 test paper.
- The question paper comprises 100 MCQs from English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude and General Knowledge topics.
Check Now: CUCET Notification
Note: CUCET Exam Pattern 2018 details can be grabbed by the candidates by going through the official website as well as connect with our page. Our team will update this page according to any new updation related to CUCET Exam Pattern, so stay tuned with us or subscribe our free email service as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CUCET Counselling||CUCET Admit Card|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Entrance Exam In India||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Health Hazards due to over Studying|