Current Affairs December
Those who are in search of Latest Current Affairs December are on right page!!!! It is very necessary for the citizens to be updated with the current scenario as what is happening around us. For the easiness of the visitors, we have gathered all latest Question Answer with Monthly Current Affairs which will be very beneficial for the contenders who are going to appear in any competitive exam. As recently, council reduced the list of items attracting 28 per cent GST to just 50 from 227 previously and there are many things that one need to know. So, what are you waiting for?? Go and gain knowledge through latest Current Affairs December 2017 from here.
Being the part of Government sector, Banking sector or any other, it is mandatory to get qualified in competitive exam for which one need to hold good knowledge about the economical, technical and other changes made by the government in the state and country as well. Interested candidates who want to attain information related to Current Affairs December 2017 are advised to read this page till end, as our expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com has expressed all latest new on this single page.
Current Highlights of December
- World Science Day for Peace and Development 2017 observed globally
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Philippines on agriculture
- RBI directs banks to provide doorstep banking facilities to senior citizens, differently-abled
- Government to provide 100 foreign students full scholarship to study Ayurveda
- GST rate on various mass consumption items reduced to 18 per cent
- National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017 announced
- Union Government revises House Building Advance rules for government employees
- UNHCR to receive Mother Teresa Award 2017 for social justice
- Telangana Assembly passes bill on prevention of dangerous activities
- India re-elected as member of UNESCO’s executive board
- Skywalk, FOB among 5 projects approved for funding through Urban Development Fund
- Facebook to introduce disaster response tools in India
- Linking of Aadhaar with insurance policy mandatory: IRDAI
- RBI to launch public awareness campaign through text messages
- Chennai included in UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network for contribution in Music
- Heat source under Antarctica melting its ice sheet, reports NASA study
- Morocco launches earth observation satellite
- Pollution in Delhi : A Chronic Problem
You Can Also Check: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs December
Latest Current Question Answer December 2017
Ques 1. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI)?
Ques 2. Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt resolution on demonetisation? [A]Madhya Pradesh
Ques 3. Which of the following is the India’s longest expressway in the Indian road network? [A]Agra-Lucknow Expressway
[B]Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway
[C]Allahabad Bypass Expressway
Check Here: Awards and Honours in India
Ques 4. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to build India’s longest river bridge across the Ganges River?
Ques 5. India has recently signed agreements with which country in the field of water resources management and agriculture?
Ques 6. India’s first Cherry Blossom Festival has started in which state?
Get Now: Current Affairs Date Wise
Ques 7. The book “Heyday: Britain and the Birth of the Modern World” has been authored by whom?
[A]G M Young
Ques 8. The book “Water for Elephants” has been authored by whom?
Ques 9. Padmini Rout is associated with which sports?
Get Here: Latest Current Affairs for bank exams
Ques 10. For which purpose “Hind-Iran portal” has been launched between India and Iran? [A]Social cause
Ques 11. Which state government has signed a MoU with the Microsoft India for digital initiatives? [A]Andhra Pradesh
Ques 12. Which Indian company has been named as the Digital Innovator of the Year by GE Digital?
[D]Tata Consultancy Services
You can Check: Pratiyogita Darpan December Details
Ques 13. Who is the head of a task force formed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to re-calibrate all ATMs and cash dispensing machines with the new design of (Rs 500 and Rs 2000) notes? [A]H R Khan
[B]N S Vishwanathan
[C]S S Mundra
Ques 14. Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt the Fly Ash Utilization Policy?
Ques 15. Which country has launched the world’s longest super-secure quantum communication line?
Read Now: International Current Affairs Updates
Ques 16. What is the theme of United Nations'(UN) Universal Children’s day?
[B]A World Fit for Children
[C]Stop violence against children
[D]Innovate for Children
Ques 17. Who has won the women’s singles China Open Badminton Super Series Premier? [A] Kirsty Gilmour
[B] PV Sindhu
[C] Li Xuerui
[D] Saina Nehwal
Ques 18. Who has won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize?
[A] Mahesh Rao
[B] Janice Pariat
[C] Akshaya Mukul
[D] Samanth Subramanian
You May Read This: National Current Affairs
Ques 19. The Great Indian Film and Literature Festival (GIFLIF) will be held in which state? [A]Uttar Pradesh
Ques 20. Who has been honored with the Centenary Indian Film Personality of the year award at the 47th International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
Candidates should have to aware about Current Affairs December to qualify the General Knowledge section in exams. Those who are not aware about the current affairs should increase their knowledge by reading newspapers and magazines.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Affairs November||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Current Indian books and Authors||Railway Current Affairs|
|Committees & Schemes Current Affairs||IBPS Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Person in news Current Affairs|