Current Affairs December
Dear aspirants, we are publishing this page to provide you updated information regarding Current Affairs December. Those contenders, who started their preparation for upcoming competitive or recruitment test, may get the most recent details about Current Affairs December 2015 from below section of this page. For your convenience, we’re also providing some Question Answer related to Latest Current Affairs that will definitely help you in increasing your general knowledge. To read whole acknowledgment, aspirants may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Current Affairs December
- Delhi to host the first International Qawwali Festival 2016
- China’s Tianhe-2 retained its position as World’s most powerful Supercomputer
- Kosmos 2510, the first satellite of EKS (Tundra) system, launched by Russia
- Names of 2015 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients announced
- Zarin Daruwala appointed as CEO of StanChart Bank India
- Prithvi Raj Singh elected to Board of Governors of World Water Council
- India, Bangladesh agreed to cooperate on intelligence sharing, border security
- CCI imposed penalties on 3 Airlines for concerted action in Fixing Fuel Surcharge
- Kiren Rijiju conferred with Disaster Risk Reduction Asia Champion honour by UN
- RAW former Chief Sankaran Nair died
- Delhi government-appointed Chetan Sanghi panel recommended suspension of DDCA
- Senior journalist Hemendra Narain died
- India ratified Articles of Agreement of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- CCEA approved disinvestment of 10 percent paid up equity capital in Coal India Limited
- Uttar Pradesh Government declared 50 districts as drought-hit
- Bangladesh Government blocked social media platform on security grounds
- Indian Resource Panel (InRP) on Resource Efficiency constituted
- Justice T S Thakur appointed Chief Justice of India
- Union Cabinet approved setting up of National Resource Facility for Bio-medical Research
- WHO launched World Antibiotic Awareness Week with the theme Antibiotics: handle with care
- Union Cabinet approved signing of Tripartite Agreement on IBSA Fund for Poverty Alleviation
- UN released report on impacts of Biodegradable plastics on marine environment
- IAMAI released Internet in India 2015 report
- India and Bangladesh signed draft MoU on passenger and cruise vessel movement
- Indian Red Cross Society Secretary General SP Agarwal died
- Marriott International to acquire Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Czech Republic defeated Russia to retain Fed Cup.
- PM Narendra Modi concluded his two-nation tour to UK and Turkey
- 2015 G20 Summit held in Antalya, Turkey
- Draft Fiscal and Contractual Regime for Award of Hydrocarbon Acreages released
- Foundation stone of first Mega Food Park of Telangana laid
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Pratiyogita Darpan June||Pratiyogita Darpan July|
|Pratiyogita Darpan August||Pratiyogita Darpan September|
|Pratiyogita Darpan October||Pratiyogita Darpan November|
Current Affairs Question Answer
Now from this section appliers may check the question and answers to prepare themselves for any recruitment or competitive exam.
1. The SKILLS 2015 – International Conference will be held in which city?
2. ‘Ek Kadam Unnati Ki Aur’ campaign is launched by which company in Telangana state?
3. Which is the most powerful supercomputer in the world currently?
4. Which among the following Harappan site has been divided into three parts?
5. Which among the following places in India where all the Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic sites are found?
[C] Belan Valley
6. At which Indus Valley Site, the beared man in steatite image has been found?
7. Who among the following is honored with UN Disaster Risk Reduction Asia Champion?
[A] Ajinder Walia
[B] Shekher Chaturvedi
[C] Kiren Rijiju
[D] Sreeja S. Nair
8. India’s first mega silk cluster will come up in which Indian state?
[C] West Bengal
[D] Andhra Pradesh
9. Which day is observed as the International Day of Persons with Disabilities?
[A] November 17
[B] November 20
[C] November 26
[D] December 3
10. What is WT1190F?
[A] Humanoid Robot
[B] Space Junk
[C] Super Computer
[D] A Type of Virus
11. Satya Paul Agarwal, who passed away recently, was related to which of the following fields?
[B] Space scientist
12. What is the India’s rank in 2015 Global Hunger Index (GHI) report?
13. The term ‘Doha Round of Negotiations’, is related to which of the following organisations?
14. In the Indus Valley civilization the Great Granary was found in which among the following sites?
15. Which among the following places in India where all the Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic sites are found?
[B] Belan Valley
16. What is the meaning of term “Mohenjodaro” in Indus Valley Civilization?
[A] Mount of the dead
[B] Mount of the life
[C] Mount of the struggle
[D] Mount of the sorrow
17. In the Indus Valley Civilization, the style of script is:
[D] Not deciphered yet
18. At which Indus Valley Site, the remains of Horse bones have been found?
19. What metals were known to the people of Indus valley civilisation?
[A] Copper, bronze, silver, gold but not iron
[B] Copper, silver, iron but not bronze
[C] Copper, gold, iron but not silver
[D] Copper, silver, iron but not gold
20. The script of Indus Valley people was __?
[A] Desi Script
[B] Pictographic Script
[C] Brahmi Script
[D] Kharosti Script
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Awards and Honours in India|
|IBPS Current Updates||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs for bank exams||Current International News|
|Current National News||Person In News|
|Sports Current Affairs||Latest Current Affairs|