Current Affairs January
Get the knowledge of Current Affairs January from this page. Those, who are preparing for any competitive examination, need to know Latest News & Updates happening around them.In the examination they would find GK section in which they have to attempt Questions/Answers & Quiz related to the current affairs, so you should have knowledge of it to crack this GK portion. You need to go through the below ward of this page to get updated and newest Current Affairs January 2018.
In this era there are a massive number of people, who prepare and appear for competitive examination in the sake of recruit in government sector. Every year Different exams are conducted by different sectors such as banks, railways, SSC, PSC etc. applicants need to crack the examination to move ahead for the further selection procedure. So you are required to crack the exam by secure qualifying marks.
For your convenience we the tea, of recruitmentresult.com have placed highlights and various important details of Current Affairs January 2018 on the beneath segment of this page. you may get all by scrolling the page down.
Current Highlights of January Latest News & Updates
- NarinderBatra elected as new President of Indian Olympic Association
- National Workshop on role of SakhiCentres in strengthening response to violence inaugurated in Delhi
- Sri Lanka becomes 163rd nation to accede to landmine ban treaty
- NASA spots eighth planet Kepler-90i in Solar System
- World’s space agencies propose creation of a space climate observatory
- India-Maldives bilateral military exercise held in Belagavi
- National Workshop on Role of Sakhi One Stop Centres held in New Delhi
- Government planning to club two phases of Ken-Betwa River linking project
- NITI Aayog launches ATL Community Day
- 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue held in New Delhi
- MIT scientists create plants that can glow in dark
- India and Morocco ink MoU for enhanced cooperation in healthcare
- India, Morocco ink agreements for cooperation in Water Resources, Road and Marine Sectors
- INS Kalvari: First Scorpene-class submarines inducted in Indian Navy
- India ranks 100th in Legatum Prosperity Index 2017
- ABD lowers India’s GDP forecast to 6.7% for 2017-18
- Government to set up 12 Special Courts to deal with cases against tainted lawmakers
- Railways introduce Online Bill tracking system for Vendors & Contractors
- Rajasthan becomes first state to offer e-mail IDs in Hindi
- Government inks $250 million Loan Agreement with World Bank for SANKALP Project
Check Out: Current Affairs for Any Competitive Exam
Current Affairs January
Latest GK Questions with Answers Quiz:
Quest:1.Which Indian city is hosting the 3rd edition of World Telugu Conference (WTC-2017)?
Quest: 2. The Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) of NITI Aayog has launched the Atal Tinkering Lab’s Community Day in which city?
- New Delhi
Answer: New Delhi
Quest: 3. The 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue was hosted by which Indian secretary in New Delhi?
- Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- Rajiv Gauba
- BasantPratap Singh
Quest: 4. Jitesh Singh Deo has won the title of Peter England Mr India 2017. He hails from which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Read Now: International Current Affairs Updates
Quest: 5. Which country is hosting the World Conference on Vedas?
- Sri Lanka
Quest: 6. which country has become the world’s first country to end national radio broadcasts on FM network?
Quest: 7. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for SANKALP project?
- $350 million
- $450 million
- $250 million
- $550 million
Answer: $250 million
Quest: 8. which country to host the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
- South Africa
Quest: 9. The Tuirial Hydroelectric Power Project (HEPP) is located in which state?
- Andhra Pradesh
Check Here: Awards and Honours in India
Quest: 10. The Rajbari National Park (RNP) is located in which state of India?
Quest: 11.OBOPAY has recently secured PPI license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). What does “PPI” stands for?
- Postpaid Payment Instrument
- Prepaid Payment Instruction
- Postpaid Payment Instruction
- Prepaid Payment Instrument
Answer: Prepaid Payment Instrument
Quest: 12. Which country hosted the 2nd second UNWTO/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture?
Quest: 13. NeerajVora, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Film Industry
Answer: Film Industry
Quest: 14. The 2017 National Energy Conservation Day (NECD) is celebrated on which date in India?
- December 14
- December 13
- December 15
- December 16
Answer: December 14
Quest: 15. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Legatum Prosperity Index (GPI)?
Get Now: Date Wise Current Affairs
Quest: 16. The Kanha Tiger Reserve (KTR) is located in which state/UT of India?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Quest: 17. Which state government will launch a digital platform “SevaSindhu” for hassle-free governance?
- Tamil Nadu
Quest: 18. Buddhist monk Dhammapiya has elected as the new secretary general of the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC). He is from which Indian state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Quest: 19. Which state has become the India’s first state to offer free e-mail address in Hindi to its residents?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
You May Read This: National Current Affairs
Quest: 20. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India?
- Subhash Chandra Garg
- Nakul Chopra
- Sudhanshu Vats
Answer: Nakul Chopra
We hope that all the highlights and question answers of Current Affairs January 2018 provided above would be helpful for you. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Current Affairs December||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Railway Current Affairs|
|Committees & Schemes Current Affairs||Current Affairs For Bank|
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Current Indian books and Authors|