CUSAT Admit Card
Cochin University of Science and Technology has released CUSAT Admit Card for CUSAT CAT Exam which is going to be held from April 28 to 29 April 2018. Candidates can download their CUSAT Online Hall Ticket from this page.
To download the CUSAT Hall Ticket, candidates need to visit the University’s website (www.cusat.nic.in) and login to their candidate profile. Candidates can download the CUSAT Admit Card 2018 till April 29.
|Exam name||CAT Exam|
April 28 to 29 April 2018
|Conducting body||The Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT CAT Result||Third week of May 2018|
Cochin University of Science & Technology conducts this CUSAT Common Admission Test, Lateral Entry Test (LET) and Departmental Admission Test (DAT) to provide admission in B.TechProgramme and all other PG programmes.
To get complete details related to Cochin University of Science & Technology admit card you need to scroll down the page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com and read it carefully.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
Steps to download CUSAT 2018 Admit Card:
To acquire CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2018 in a more easy way, you can follow the below stated simple Downloading Process:
- Contenders are advised to visit the official website of Cochin University of Science & Technology that is www.cusat.ac.in.
- Now, you will reach the home page of official website.
- There you just have to enter your username, password and security pin to download your CUSAT CAT Call Letter
- After that hit on sign in option as shown in below image
- After that you are required to hit the link of CUSAT CAT Hall Ticket.
- Fill all correct details in accurate manner in blank textboxes.
- After filing complete details, your CUSAT CAT Admit Card will be opened in your computer screen.
- Finally download it, take a printout of www.cusat.nic.in Admit Card and keep it safely till exam and bring it at the time of exam.
Get Here>> CUSAT Admit Card
CUSAT Admit Card
CUSAT CAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Highlights Of CUSAT Exam Pattern:
- Total time duration for CUSAT Exam is 240 minutes
- 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer option as it is called Negative Marking
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer option.
Want to Know? How to Crack Engineering Exams
Why CUSAT CAT 2018 Entrance Examination Is Conducted?
Cochin University of Science & Technology’s main aim of organizing this exam is to promote Graduate and Post Graduate studies and advanced research in different discipline that is technology, commerce, industry, science, social sciences and management.
CUSAT CAT Admission is based on C-MAT (AICTE)/MAT (AIMA)/ CAT (IIM) score, GD & Interview and for M.Tech GATE score. CUSAT CAT 2018 will be organized by Cochin University of Science & Technology in Online Mode only.
Check Here: CUSAT CAT Syllabus
Details Printed on the CUSAT Exam Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Examination Centre
- Exam Date & Time
- Roll Number
CUSAT CAT 2018 Test Centres:
CUSAT CAT 2018 exam will be conducted by Cochin University of Science & Technology in the following cities:
Get Here: CUSAT Previous Year Question Papers
CUSAT CAT 2018 Important dates:
|Download hall ticket ends on||29-04-2018|
|CUSAT CAT 2018 Exam Date||28-04-2018 & 29-04-2018|
|CUSAT CAT Result will be announced on||May 2018|
Check Here: CUSAT Application Form
Candidates can download their CUSAT Admit Card 2018 through this direct Official Link. And, you can join us on Facebook and Google plus for obtaining latest updates regarding recruitment, examinations, and CUSAT Hall Ticket etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CUSAT CAT Notification||CUSAT Cut off|
|CUSAT Counselling||CUSAT Answer Key|
|CUSAT Admit Card||CUSAT CAT Results|
|Engineering Exam Calendar||Engineering Entrance Exams|