Cochin University of Science and Technology has strewed a notice related to CUSAT Recruitment for the engagement of passionate and competent candidates. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the vacant positions of Technician-1 and Technician Assistant Grade II. Candidates who have requisite eligibility and want to work with this organization may register themselves for CUSAT Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled application forms through online mode as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who want to grasp this opportunity and grow their career may also apply for CUSAT Vacancy by sending the hard copy of system generated application form at the underneath mentioned office address on or before the due date that is shaped below. Remaining details regarding Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment advertisement are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Last Date of Action||Stated below|
- Technician Assistant Grade II
- For the positions of Technician Assistant Grade II, candidates should hold the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Deep Sea Driver Certificate from recognized Institutions.
- Contenders must have ITI/ NCTVT/AIATT Certificate for the post of Technician-1.
Check Here: Latest Diploma Jobs
- Candidates, who will be appointed for the position of Technician-1, will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 19,000/- per month with other allowances.
- Rs. 30,700/- will be received by the contenders assorted for the Technician Assistant Grade II post.
- Candidates need to pay Registration Fee of Rs. 580/- (for General/OBC category) and 115/- (for SC/ST Category) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at SBT, Cochin University of science and Technology Branch.
- You can directly pay at the Cash Counter of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Grab Now: Latest Recruitment Notices
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be hired on the basis of their presentation level in Interview or Written test conducted by the selection committee of the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending selection process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CUSAT Recruitment?
- Firstly go to the official website of the Cochin University of Science and Technology that is “www.cusat.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “careers” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “Vacancies (Online)” option.
- After that, choose the appropriate link of advertisement:
- K.M.School of Marine Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician – I (on contract).
- K.M.School of Marine Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant Grade II (on contract).
- Now read the content carefully.
- After that, go to the previous page and press on the “Hit Here for registration” link.
- Then fill the application form with correct information.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Now take a print out of the system generated application form and attach all the relevant testimonials along with them.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 22
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
|Posts Name||Last Date for Online Application Form||End Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application|
|Technician-I||31st December 2016||06th January 2017|
|Technical Assistant Grade II||26th December 2016||31st December 2016|
Candidates willing to get more information related to CUSAT Recruitment 2017, must hit on this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|