Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is a private university which is going to start DAIICT Admission process. As per the notification, applicants who want to get admission in this university for B.Tech/M.Tech course they need to submit the application form. For this aspirants need to read the eligibility and other terms. Candidates who satisfied with the eligibility criteria they may get admission in this university. Interested aspirants may apply for DAIICT Admission 2018 by submit their application form till its last date.
This page includes
Candidates who are willing to get the admission may follow the below steps and submit the application form though online mode. After submitting the candidates can check the merit list. Admission is totally depending on DAIICT Merit List which is made on the basis of previous examination. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is always present here to provide you all the vital details regarding DAIICT Admission 2018 Notification, so you can attain all the information by scrolling down this page.
DAIICT Courses Offered:
- Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology
- Master of Technology in Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Computational Science (Hons)
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development
- Master of Design in Communication Design
- Doctor of Philosophy in Information and Communication Technology
DAIICT Eligible Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria of DAIICT admissions are specified below:
- Applying applicants for B.Tech course must have done 10 +2 standard qualification with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology as an optional subject from a recognized board.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission.
- Only candidates who were born on or after October 1, 1991 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech course they must have completed B.tech degree from recognized university.
Aspirants who are going to apply for DAIICT B.Tech/M.Tech Admission they need to fill and submit the application form. For submit the application form, applying aspirants are required to pay Rs.1200 as an application fee which can be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet.
Fee structure of DAIICT 2018:
|Fee||For Indian students||For foreign nationals|
|Tuition fees||Rs 62,500/semester||5000 USD/semester|
|Registration fees||Rs. 2500/semester||100 USD/semester|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 15000/semester||1000 USD/semester|
|Hostel fees||Rs. 10000||500 USD|
Check Out Here: List of Universities in Gujarat
DAIICT 2018 Admission procedure:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology will not conduct entrance examination. On the basis of marks secured in JEE Main 2018, applicants will get Admission.
- Near about 240 seats are available in B.Tech (ICT) and 60 seats for B.Tech (with Hons in ICT and minors in communication technology)
- In addition, 30 out of 300 seats are reserved. Only Non-Residential Indians (NRIs) can get these seats.
- 50% seats are available for those applicants who have completed their primary schooling in the state of Gujarat. These reserved seats are filled by Admission committee for professional courses i.e. ACPC Gujrat.
- Rest 50% can avail admission through DAIICT on the basis of JEE Main 2018 rank.
How to apply for DAIICT Admission 2018?
For applying this admission, you need to read the notification and fill the DAIICT Admission Form. For this we have shared some important steps which will help you to fill the form. So must have look below steps:-
- First of all aspirants need to log on the official website of the university that is www.daiict.ac.in
- On the home page of the official site, you have to go “Admission” section and hit on the suitable link for the programme which you want to apply.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the notification.
- Now the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it carefully.
- After reading the details, you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Aspirants are required to filling the DAIICT Application Form admission.
- While filling the form, you need to upload the required documents.
- Now applicants need to preview of the form.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
|Starting date for Filling of online Application Form||April 2018|
|Last date for On-line application||June 2018|
|Declaration of shortlisted applicants||July 2018 (1st week)|
|Online counselling||July 2018 (1st-2nd Week)|
|Declaration of list of Applicants selected||July 2018 (2nd week)|
|Last date to withdraw||July 2018 (3rd week)|
|Reporting at DA-IICT Gandhinagar||July 2018 (4th week)|
|Orientation Program commences||July (last week)|
|Commencement of classes||August 2018|
Keen candidates must read the Official Link once to get other vital details. Visitors who are seeking for latest information about DAIICT Admission 2018 are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with us.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|