Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology has released DAIICT Admission 2019 Notification for PG / Ph.D Courses. Willing candidates can fill DAIICT Application Form till the last date which is provided below. More details about DAIICT Entrance Exam, Exam Date, eligibility etc are given below.
Overview of DAIICT Admission 2019:
- Name of University: Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
- Admission For: PG / Ph.D Courses
- Opening Date for DAIICT Admission Apply Online: Provided Below
- DAIICT Apply Online Last Date: Provided Below
- DAIICT Exam Dates: Provided Below
- Official Website: www.daiict.ac.in
DAIICT 2019 Admission Important Dates:
|Availability of DAIICT Application Form||DAIICT Admission Form Last Date||DAIICT Entrance Exam Date (Tentative)|
|M.Des. (Communication Design)|
Q- What is DAIICT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For DAIICT M.Sc Admission: Candidates who want to apply for M.Sc course they must have completed B.Sc degree from recognized university.
For DAIICT M.Tech Admission: Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech course they must have completed B.tech degree from recognized university.
For DAIICT M.Des Admission: Applicants must hold Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic rceords from recognized University.
For DAIICT Ph.D Admission: Candidates must hold Master’s Degree in relevant stream with good academic records from recognized University / Institute.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is DAIICT Application Fee?
The application fee is Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only). The application fee is non – refundable. Candidate can submit the fee by any of these method Debit cards, Credit card, Paytm Wallet, Internet banking.
DAIICT Admission Related Links:
|DAIICT M.Sc Notification Details||Press Here|
|DAIICT M.Tech Notification Details||Press Here|
|DAIICT M.Des Notification Details||Press Here|
|DAIICT Ph.D Notification Details||Press Here|
|DAIICT Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is DAIICT Admission Process?
For Ph.D. Course:
- Direct Interview for candidates with valid NET-JRF/DST Inspire/PM scholarship/Visvesvaraya Ph.D. scheme at the time of application.
- Shortlisting based on an entrance test to be conducted at DAIICT Gandhinagar, and other centers and selection on the basis of a personal interview at DAIICT Gandhinagar.
- Candidates with valid NET-JRF and/or M Phil degree will be shortlisted for the interview solely on the basis of their statement of purpose (SOP) and other relevant academic credentials.
For M.Des Course:
- Candidate applying for this program without a valid CEED Score will be selected for the interview through the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) to be conducted at DAIICT.
- Candidate with a valid CEED Score will be selected if he/she has qualified part A and obtained a minimum 25 marks in part B. Further for such candidate, their CEED Score will be used as DAT Score.
- The final selection will be based on the combined score obtained in DAT, Statement of Purpose and the Interview. The DAT will contain 50%, SOP 20%, interview 30% of the overall marks assigned to the admission test.
For M.Sc. Course
- The candidates are selected through the entrance test to be conducted on selected centers all over India.
- The final merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by candidates in the test.
For M.Tech. Course
Admission to M. Tech. (ICT) is open to those who have a valid GATE score in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS), Mathematics (MA) and Statistics (ST) only.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- What is Fill DAIICT Online Application Form?
- First of all aspirants need to log on the official website of the university that is www.daiict.ac.in
- Go to “PG Admission 2019” section “More Information” section.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for Course notification.
- Now the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it carefully.
- After reading the details, you have to hit on the “Press Here to Apply Online” link.
- Aspirants are required to filling the DAIICT Application Form Admission.
- While filling the DAIICT Admission Form, you need to upload the required documents.
- Now applicants need to preview of DAIICT Online Form.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
DAIICT PG Admission 2019:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) was recognized in 2001, and is run by Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation. The motto of the university is ‘Knowledge is Leadership’ and standing by it, the university is offering numerous Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
The candidates interested in studying at the university are required to fill DAIICT application form. The application process is on for PG courses. Also, check important dates of DAIICT Admission 2019, course and details, application process, selection procedure and more details from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Education Loan Documents Required||How To Find Online Study Material|