Dredging Corporation Of India Limited has unfolded Vacancy Advertisement as DCIL Recruitment. Organization has planned to invite applications from capable applicants to apply for 60 vacant posts of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer and Near Coastal Vessel Trainees. Those who meet eligibility criteria may apply for Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd Jobs by visiting dredge-india.com prior 05-08-2017. Grasp all details about DCIL Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
This Page Includes:
It is a Miniratna Indian public sector unit engaged in the business of dredging. The main motto is to do dredging for Indian seaports exclusively. It is mainly involved in maintenance dredging work. As per DCIL Advertisement, Selection authority will organize Written Test for Interview to check out abilities of applying personals. Go through further details about DCIL Recruitment 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||Dredging Corporation Of India Limited|
|Number of Vacant Job Positions||60|
|Last Date to apply||05-08-2017|
|Job Position||Number of vacancies|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||15|
|Ncv(Trainees) (Gp Rating)||15|
Eligibility criteria Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd Jobs:
|Job Position||Qualifications required|
|Dredge Cadets||Applying personals should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||Aspirants Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||You Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.|
|Ncv(Trainees) (Gp Rating)|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for DCIL Jobs:
Minimum age of applicants for Dredging Corporation Of India Limited Job should be 25 years while maximum age is 30 years as per DCIL Notification. Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will get relaxation in age as per Government of India Guidelines.
Applicants are required to pay non‐refundable application fee for getting registered for Dredging Corporation Of India Limited Jobs. You should ensure that on-line payment of application fee (where applicable) should be completed before filling of application details. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- For UR / OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST Candidates – No Fees
Download Here: DCIL Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for Dredging Corporation Of India Limited Vacancies:
- Assorted applicants for Dredging Corporation Of India Limited Vacancy will get good amount of stipend as listed in table.
- Aspirants selected as Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers job positions have to execute Service Agreement and Surety Bonds to serve DCI for a period of Ten (10) years.
|Job Position||Stipend Amount|
|Dredge Cadets||Rs.15000/- per month|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||Rs.25000/-per month|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||Rs. 25000/-per month|
|Near Coastal Vessel Trainees||Rs.10,000/- per month|
Hiring Process for Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd Vacancies:
- Selection for DCIL vacancies is based on performance in Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and Witten Test and Interview for Dredge Cadets, Electrical Officers and Marine Engineers.
- Candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials as per advertisement.
- Assortment procedure is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of applicants.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to fill DCIL Application Form:
Go through these steps listed to get enrolled under Dredging Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment.
- Candidates have to visit official site of organization which is dredge-india.nic.in
- Hit on “Careers” link displayed at top menu bar.
- At new page, press on “Filling up of various vacancies DC/TME/TELO/NCV Trainees (On Contract Basis) Advt.No:1/2017” link under “Floating Establishment”.
- Go through Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd Notification.
- Download Online DCIL Application Form, link of which is placed below.
- Put all details in DCIL form as required.
- Now, attach scanned copy of documents along with signature and passport size photograph.
- Check out all details in Online Form.
- Pay your application fees by hitting on “Online Payment” link.
- Press on submit option for final compliance of Application Form.
- Take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Get Here: Online Application Form
Last date to apply: 05-08-2017
To know more about DCIL Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|