Delhi Development Authority has disseminated a current employment advertisement entitled as DDA Recruitment. Organization is planning to recruit talented and well efficient candidates for filling up 91 available positions of Consultant. Those who are eagerly looking for new vacancies in Delhi may apply for DDA Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights
Contenders who are fulfilling the stated criteria need to send their application forms along with the other required testimonials at the below mentioned email address on or before the closing date that is 23-01-2017. You can attain all the significant information about Delhi Development Authority Recruitment by scrolling this page which is well modified by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Closing Date of Applying||23-01-2017|
DDA Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Director (Finance)||03||Rs. 7600/-|
|Dy. Chief Accounts Officer||08||Rs. 6600/-|
|Sr. Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer||15||Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer/Asstt. Director||05||Rs. 4800/-|
|Under Secretary/Dy. Secretary||01||Rs. 6600/-|
|Welfare Officer||01||Rs. 4800/-|
|Welfare Inspector||05||Rs. 4600/-|
|Sr. Law Officer||04||Rs. 6600/-|
|Jr. Law Officer||09||Rs. 4800/-|
|Assistant Engineer/Jr. Engineer (Elect/Mechanical)||12|
DDA Recruitment: Download PDF
|Name of the Positions||Qualification|
|Director||Candidates should be retired Director or equivalent qualification of Govt. of India / State Govt Central Autonomous Body.|
|Dy. Chief Account Officer|
|Sr. Account Officer / Account Officer|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||Minimum post held as Section Officer / Asst. Director or equivalent.|
|Under Secretary / Dy. Secretary||Retired under Secretary / Dy. Secretary for framing RRs.|
|Sr. Law Officer||Retired Officers having Law Degree from recognized University.|
|Jr. Law Officer|
|Assistant Engineer / Jr. Engineer||Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant||Graduate & should be retired Assistant Section Officer|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Contenders should not be exceeding 63 Years as on 01-01-2017 and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen as per the rules of the Delhi Development Authority.
Mode of Hiring:
- Aspirants will be selected through Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Delhi Development Authority Recruitment.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance and academic record of the candidates
Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for DDA Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official web portal of the Delhi Development Authority that is “dda.org.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the top of the homepage and press on “Jobs” tab.
- Then hit on the link of advertisement that is “Application for the Post of Consultants from Retired Govt. Officers”.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your computer screen, read it carefully.
- Download the application format.
- After that, fill the required details in the form in respective way.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Send the application form at the stated email address.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Last Date of Applying: 23-01-2017
Interested aspirants may attain more detailed facts related to DDA Recruitment 2017, through above stated Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|