Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital has transmitted an employment advertisement regarding Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment. Organization is inviting brilliant and highly skilled candidates for the walk-in-Interview to fill up vacancy for the post of Senior Resident. Aspirants who desire to make their career in this filed may grab Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Job applicants who are willing to apply for the post of surgeon, doctor, Obs or Gynae then this post is highly recommended to you; You can easily apply for your wonder job walk in interview by going through the below section of the page and knowing the eligibility and other criteria to get selected. Eligible Candidates are required to attend the interview on stipulated date, time and venue that are well structured below. Let’s proceed to know about the further details.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment
|Name of Hospital||DDU Hospital|
|No. Of Vacancies||06|
|Date of Walk-in||23-02-2017|
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Department||No. Of Vacancies|
|Obs and Gynae||04|
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi Recruitment: Official Notice
All the wiling candidates whom want to apply for this reputed job should fulfill some necessary educational qualifications like
- For The Post Of Surgery – He/She must be a graduate with the (MD/DNB) in General Surgery
- For The Post Of Of Obs and Gynae – He/She must be a graduate with the (MD/DNB/Diploma equivalent) in Obs & Gynae.
Age Criteria for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Jobs:
Candidates applying or willing to apply for this job should not have age more than 33 years for general category as on the date 23rd January 2017. Relaxation in age of 5 years will be provided to SC & ST and 3 years age relaxation will be provide to OBC category belonging to Delhi. Upper age relaxations if any will be as per the norms of the organization.
Mode of Selection for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Job Vacancies:
Candidate’s performance at the time of interview will decide the selection for the post of Senior Resident in Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. All applying for this post must be having a valid DMC registration with the PG Degree. Reservation holders should also carry the necessary proof certificates on the date of Interview.
Process to Apply for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment:
- Visit The Website delhi.gov.in
- Go to the health section and hit on the List Of Hospitals.
- From the list Hit on Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital whose Sr No is 10.
- A new tab will be opened. From a new tab hit on “WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY AND OBS GYNAE ON 23.02.2017” which is on a homepage “What’s New section”.
- A new page will be opened read all the details carefully.
- If you fulfill the necessary requirements for this job then you are eligible to apply for this post and apply for the walk-in Interview. Interview date is mentioned below.
- You should also bring some necessary documents with you to attend the interview like application, 2 passport size photos, 10th class mark sheet, MBBS degree, and Final year mark sheet, Internship MD/DNB/Diploma Certificate, Residence Prof and DMC Certificate (Self attested) and experience certificates if any.
- Below we have listed the Walk-in- Interview address where it is going to be held.
Admn Block, 1st Floor, M.S. Office
DDU Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi – 110064
Check Also: More Jobs in Delhi
Important Date And Time:
Walk-in interview Date – 23-02-2017
Time To Report – 9:30 A.M to 12.00 noon.
Note: If you want to get more details, you may check below stated official advertisement. To get all updates related to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Vacancies 2017 – 2018 you can also bookmark our website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|