Delhi District Court Recruitment
Applications through online mode are invited against Delhi District Court Recruitment. There are 288 vacancies are available for filling up the vacant positions of Junior Judicial Assistant. Applicants having required eligibility criteria can apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs through online mode. The last date for applying online is 01-12-2017. Individuals can go through the below section of this page to get rest details about Delhi District Court Recruitment 2018.
This Page Include:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for appearing in this examination. you may get all the details below and you can also apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2018 by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi District Court Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Delhi District Court|
|No. Of Posts||288|
|Last Date To Receipt Of Application Form||01-12-2017|
Fetch the Details of Delhi District Court:
- Name of Post: Junior Judicial Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 288
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Required Qualification for Delhi District Court 288 Vacancies:
Candidates can apply for Delhi District Court Jobs, if they must possess Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university with English typing @ 40 w.p.m.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Aspirants, willing to apply for Delhi District Court Vacancies, their age should be 18 to 27 years as on 01.12.2017. 05 years relaxation in upper age will be given to the candidates with SC/ST category, 03 years to OBC candidates and 10 years to PWD candidates.
Get Here >> Delhi District Court Recruitment Notification
After selection of candidates for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment, they will get PB-I, Pay Band- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (Pre-revised).
Method of Selection:
According to the Delhi District Court Notification, Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of Written Test (Objective type) comprising
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
After qualifying written exam, applicants will be called to appear for typing test @ 40 w.p.m. in English on computer in 10 minutes; thereafter shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview for final selection.
Get Here: Latest Court Recruitments
How to Apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can enroll themselves for Tis Hazari Court Delhi Recruitment by following below mentioned steps:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of court that is delhicourts.nic.in.
- Now you have to follow “Information” section at the bottom of home page.
- You are required to select “Recruitment” link from the same section.
- On the next page you will get a new window, you are needed to hit on “Apply here” link, available under “Recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant -2017”.
- Scroll the page down and hit on “ADVERTIESMENT” tab.
- you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job, you should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Now press the app link for applying online.
- Delhi District Court Online application form will be displayed on your digital screen; you must fill it in correct manner and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> Delhi District Court Apply Online
|Closing date of submission of Online application form||01-12-2017|
|Last Date of Submission of fee for Off-Line Payment through e – challan||08-12-2017|
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about Delhi District Court Recruitment 2018. You must stay in tune with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|More Jobs in Delhi||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|