Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the notice for the TGT/PGT, Special Education Teacher and EVGC vacancies. Interstead Candidates may apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2020 till 10th December 2020. Candidates can obtain the complete details about Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, How to Apply through this web page.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2020 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, Special Education Teacher/ EVGC|
|Last Date to Apply||10/12/2020|
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment
Q 1: Discuss about the Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancies.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- Special Education Teachers
Q 2: What is the Required Qualification for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment?
Aspirants who want to apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Jobs must possess the following qualification as described below:
|For PGT||Should have post-graduation degree in appropriate|
discipline from a recognized University or Institution
|For TGT||Must have Bachelor degree or Graduation in Relevant|
Field from recognized University or Institution
|For Special Education Teacher||Should have Bachelor Degree with B.Ed Special Degree from a recognized University or Institution|
|For EVGC||Should have Master Degree in Psychology with Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from a recognized University or Institution|
Q 3: What is the age range for applying?
Relaxation in age for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment will be offered as per the norms of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Expected maximum age criteria are provided below –
- PGT: Below 36 Years
- TGT: Below 30 Years (Female 40 Years)
- Special Education Teachers: Max 30 Years
- EVGC: Max 30 Years
Q 4: Discuss about Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment Procedure.
Appointment of candidates will be decided by their performance in Computer Based Test (Tier I & tier II) and Typing/Skill Test which will be organized by the recruitment panel. Applicants have to give their best to grab this job opportunity.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment Notice: Download Here
Q 5: Discuss about the salary package Delhi Guest Teacher Jobs.
Appointed job seekers for Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancies will get the following pay scale:
|Posts Name||Expected Salary|
(per working day)
|Special Education Teachers||Rs. 1403|
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Q 6: How to Apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment?
Job applicants, who meet the given job eligibility criteria, can apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy by following these simple steps which are furnished below:
- Firstly interested candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is delhi.gov.in
- Move your cursor and select the “Vacancy Advertised” section available at the left side of home page.
- After hitting this link, you will reach on next page then you need to hit at Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment Advertisement link.
- After that, related notification will be opened at your screen in PDF Form, you need to read the entire details before applying.
- Eligible candidates need to hit “Apply Online” link and fill DSSSB Delhi Guest Teacher Application Form with essential details carefully.
- At last, take preview of filled Delhi Guest Teacher Application Form and submit it with-in given time period, don’t forget to take printout of it for future need.
Get Here – DSSSB Official Website
Q 7: What is the tentative date for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment?
|Starting Date for Delhi Guest Teacher|
Recruitment Apply Online
|01st December 2020|
|Last date To Fill Online Application Form||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Fee payment||10th December 2020|
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2020
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is all about to release the notification regarding Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment on its official website. Those individuals who are interested to apply for the Guest Teacher vacancies must check the complete page carefully.
Find Out: More Jobs in Delhi
The Selection of eligible individuals for Guest Teacher Jobs will be done through merit basis and other eligibility criteria. Before applying for the TGT/PGT vacancies, candidates are required to read the notification thoroughly and then fill the application form as directed in the web page.
You can also bookmark our web portal or visit this continuously to check latest details and information related to Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|DSSSB Syllabus||DSSSB Previous Year Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|