Delhi Judicial Service Examination
Apply Online for Delhi Judicial Service Examination!!! High Court of Delhi has promulgated recruitment notification titled as Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill the 61 Vacancies.
Candidates who are seeking for career growth in Delhi Judicial Service Jobs they must apply against Delhi Judicial ServiceExamination Notification through online mode. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
High Court of Delhi is going to conduct Preliminary Examination on 15/04/2018 for Delhi Higher Judicial Service and on 06/05/2018 for Delhi Judicial Service. Last date to apply through online mode must be 15.02.2018.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 through this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates can follow the below stated procedure to ensure their eligibility and other details.
Delhi Judicial Service Examination
|Organization name||Delhi Judicial Service|
|Number of Vacancy||61|
|Last date to apply||15.02.2018|
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service: 11 Vacancies
- Delhi Judicial Service: 50 Vacancies
For Delhi Higher Judicial Service Recruitment: Candidate must be a citizen of India. A person has practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years and attained the age of 35 years but has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January) 2017.
For Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Aperson practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 and not more than 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2018.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Ex-Servicemen including Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers will get 05 years relaxation in upper age as per the norms of Government of India.
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070|
|Delhi Judicial Service||Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450 1080-44770|
General Category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee through Debit Card/internet Banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Mains and Viva Voce. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
Preliminary Examination will be of Objective Type basis and follows 25% negative marking. Those who qualify Prelims then will be called for Mains. The Syllabus for the Preliminary (Objective) Examination shall be as follows:
Mains Examination (Descriptive Type)
Mains will be of Descriptive Type. Those candidates who successfully qualify Mains then will have to appear for further selection round that is Viva Voce.
The Syllabus for the Preliminary (Objective) Examination and Main (Descriptive) Examination shall be as follows:
- General Knowledge,
- Current Affairs,
- English Language and topics on Constitution of India,
- Evidence Act, Limitation Act,
- Code of Civil Procedure,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Contract Act,
- Partnership Act,
- Arbitration Law,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Hindu Marriage Act, Succession Law,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Sale of Goods Act and Negotiable Instruments Act
Steps to apply for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Public Notice tab in left panel of the home page and hit Job Openings link under the drop down list
- Now on reaching new page various link will get appeared on your screen just hit on “VACANCY NOTICE FOR DELHI HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017” and “VACANCY NOTICE FOR DELHI JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017” link
- After that Delhi Judicial Service Examination Advertisement will get appeared on your screen just ensure the eligibility for the vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit Apply Online tab
- Fill the Delhi Judicial Service Online Application Form with required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- Make payment of application fee
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further use.
|Particulars||Delhi Judicial Service Examination Notification|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||Get PDF|
|Delhi Judicial Service||Get PDF|
|Last date to apply||15-02-2018|
|Preliminary Examination for Delhi Higher Judicial Service||15/04/2018|
|Preliminary Examination for Delhi Judicial Service||06-05-2018|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab further more information of Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Find More Jobs in Delhi|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|