Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Candidates who are excited to get admission in Polytechnic College must follow and attend the Delhi Polytechnic Counselling process. As Delhi CET Counseling schedule is given below so you can check all the dates through this page. Students who are going to appear in Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017 are also advised to carry all the vital certificates as stated below and also get detailed information about Seat Status and allotment.
This Page Covers:
This Common Entrance Test is conducted with the aim to allot admission to candidates who want to take admission to diploma programmes in Polytechnics. For getting other significant details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017 like online process, important dates etc from the below segment of this page which is written for your convenience by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Simple Procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017
a) Delhi Polytechnic First Counseling Round:
- First of all, candidates need to submit processing fee of Rs. 700/- + Rs 20/-bank charges + Rs 3/- ( service tax ) through Debit/Credit Card/ challan/ Net Banking.
- After submission of processing fee, Candidates need to go for further process that is online registration and for online registration students are required enter test no., cet roll no, CET application no. and date of birth
- On successful registration, students are required to login using CET Roll no. as login ID and Password as generated during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
- After that, candidates can see the result of first round counseling on specified date and time by entering login CET Roll no. as login ID and Password.
- Candidates should report at allotted institute as mention in Provisional Allotment letter before end date and time along with all Essential documents like Demand Draft of institutional annual fees in favor of “DKDF” payable at Delhi etc. for completion of enrollment formalities.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
b) Second Counselling:
Remaining candidates and candidates who were absent in first counseling can appear for second round.
c) Third Counseling:
Third counseling (against unfilled /dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the website. Even in 3rd round, those candidates who were absent in First and Second Counseling, will also be permitted to attend.
d) Fourth Counseling:
Fourth Counseling against unfilled and dropout seats shall going to be held as per the given schedule on website. Even those students who were absent in First, Second and third Counselling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling.
e) Spot Round (If Any):
- Spot round (if any) against unfilled / drops out seats (if any) after 4th round counseling will be display on official website.
- Candidates who had successfully done Online Registration during 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th round of counselling but are not admit after completion of all Rounds are eligible to give online willingness for appearing in Spot Round for admission on vacant seat (If any).
- Candidate has to bring all essential documents along with Demand Draft of Rs 6000/- drawn in favor of DKDF, Delhi at the time of admission during spot round.
- It is compulsory for candidate to be present in person.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Check Details of Seat Matrix (2017):
Once the counselling process started seat allotment will be done accordingly and it will be completely web-based process. When registration process over seat allocation will be commenced and this allocation will be done based on the rank, region, category, sub-category, gender, etc. for each of the five tests.
How You Can Check The Result of Seat Allotment?
- First Hit on “Registered Candidate Login” as available on the home page.
- After this fill all the relevant details as asked.
- Now press on “Allotment Letter” link.
- Then take a Print of Provisional Allotment Letter(if allotted)
Documents Required At The Time Of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling:
- Institution annual fee as applicable in form of Demand Draft, in favour of “DKDF”, payable at Delhi.
- Bank Receipt for deposit of one time non- refundable Processing fees
- Copy of Provisional Allotment letter
- Copy of On-line Registration Slip
- Two latest identical Color Photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size same as that pasted on the admit card
- Copy of choices submitted by Candidate
- Original Admit Card of CET –2017.
- Proof of date of birth
- Original and One self attested photocopy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Original and one self attested Photocopy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Affidavit regarding prohibition of ragging (Annexure VII)
- TC/SLC/Migration Certificate
Important Note:All candidates seeking admission under Person with Disabilities quota are required need to bring a certificate from Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for handicapped, 9- 11 Vikas Marg, Karkardooma, Delhi-92.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Tentative Schedule for Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017:
|Particulars||Dates To keep In Mind|
|First Counselling Round|
|Processing fees||17/06/2017 to 19/06/2017|
|Online Registration & Choice submission||17/06/2017 to 20/06/2017|
|Delhi CET First Counselling Result and printing of Provisional Allotment Letter||22/06/2017|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||23/06/2017 (10:00 AM) to 27/06/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Document Verification||23/06/2017 (10:00 AM) to 28/06/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat||23/06/2017 (10:00 AM) to 29/06/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Second Counselling Round|
|Processing fees||23/06/2017 to 02/07/2017|
|Online Registration & Choice submission||30/06/2017 to 03/07/2017|
|Delhi CET Second Counselling Result and printing of Provisional Allotment Letter||06/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||7/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to10/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Document Verification||07/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 11/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat||07/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 12/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Third Counselling Round|
|Processing fees||7/07/2017 to 13/07/2017|
|Online Registration & Choice submission||14/07/2017 to 17/07/2017|
|Delhi CET Third Counselling Result and printing of Provisional Allotment Letter||19/07/2017|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||20/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 21/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Document Verification||20/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 22/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat||20/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 23/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Fourth Counselling Round|
|Processing fees||20/07/2017 to 24/07/2017|
|Online Registration & Choice submission||25/07/2017 to 26/07/2017|
|Delhi CET Fourth Counselling Result and printing of Provisional Allotment Letter||28/07/2017|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||28/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to30/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Document Verification||28/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 31/07/2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Payment Of Balance Institutional Fees And Final Allotment Letter|
|Payment of balance Institutional fees and Printing of Final allotment letter||29/07/2017 (10:00 AM) to 1/08/2017 (4:00 PM)|
|SPOT Round** of Counseling (against vacant seat, If any)|
|Online willingness for Spot Round||4/08/2017 (10:00 AM) to 6/08/2017 (4:00 PM)|
|Display of Reporting schedule publish on||8/08/2017|
Significant Note Related Delhi Polytechnic Counselling:
Access the direct Official Link, for obtaining essential details related to Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Polytechnic Syllabus||Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi|
|Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card||Entrance Exams In India|
|Top Polytechnic Colleges In India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|