Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Delhi CET Polytechnic or Delhi Common Entrance Test is organizing for the purpose of providing admission in engineering and non-engineering courses. Organization is planning to organize Delhi Polytechnic Counselling for giving admission to those candidates, who are appearing in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has authority to organize Delhi Polytechnic CET which is a state-level test and organized once in a year. So, before appearing in Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018, candidates are suggested to check this complete article and gather entire information of Delhi CET Counseling Schedule, dates, applying process and many more.
This Common Entrance Test is conducted with the aim to allot admission to candidates who want to take admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes in Polytechnic colleges of Delhi. If you are interested in Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018, then grab other significant details such as online process, important dates etc, must go through this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Simple Procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
a) Delhi Polytechnic First Counseling Round:
- First of all, candidates need to submit processing fee of Rs. 700/- + Rs 20/-bank charges + Rs 3/- ( service tax ) through Debit/Credit Card/ challan/ Net Banking.
- After submission of processing fee, Candidates need to go for further process that is online registration and for online registration students are required enter test no., cet roll no, CET application no. and date of birth
- On successful registration, students are required to login using CET Roll no. as login ID and Password as generated during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
- After that, candidates can see the result of first round counseling on specified date and time by entering login CET Roll no. as login ID and Password.
- Candidates should report at allotted institute as mention in Provisional Allotment letter before end date and time along with all Essential documents like Demand Draft of institutional annual fees in favor of “DKDF” payable at Delhi etc. for completion of enrollment formalities.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
b) Second Counselling:
Remaining candidates and candidates who were absent in first counseling can appear for second round.
c) Third Counseling:
Third counseling (against unfilled /dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the website. Even in 3rd round, those candidates who were absent in First and Second Counseling, will also be permitted to attend.
d) Fourth Counseling:
Fourth Counseling against unfilled and dropout seats shall going to be held as per the given schedule on website. Even those students who were absent in First, Second and third Counselling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling.
e) Spot Round (If Any):
- Spot round (if any) against unfilled / drops out seats (if any) after 4th round counseling will be display on official website.
- Candidates who had successfully done Online Registration during 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th round of counselling but are not admit after completion of all Rounds are eligible to give online willingness for appearing in Spot Round for admission on vacant seat (If any).
- Candidate has to bring all essential documents along with Demand Draft of Rs 6000/- drawn in favor of DKDF, Delhi at the time of admission during spot round.
- It is compulsory for candidate to be present in person.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from the official website
- Demanding Draft of Admission Fee notified by the college
- Receipt of Counselling Fee
- Delhi CET 2018 filled in Online Application Form
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Latest Coloured Passport size Photographs
- Result of Delhi CET Polytechnic
- Admit Card of Delhi CET Polytechnic
- Mark Sheet, of Qualifying Examination
- Print out of Choices Filled
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class mark sheet will be considered as a proof of date of birth)
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
How You Can Check The Result of Seat Allotment?
- First Hit on “Registered Candidate Login” as available on the home page.
- After this fill all the relevant details as asked.
- Now press on “Allotment Letter” link.
- Then take a Print of Provisional Allotment Letter(if allotted)
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Schedule:
|Online Application Available||In the Second Week of February 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||In the month of March 2018|
|Date of Application Corrections|
|CET Exam Date 2018||In the month of May 2018|
|Result Announced||In the month of June 2018|
|First Round Counselling Date||In the month of July 2018|
|Second Round Counselling Date|
|Third Round Counselling Date|
Significant Note Related Delhi Polytechnic Counselling:
Access the direct Official Link, for obtaining essential details related to Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Polytechnic Syllabus||Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi|
|Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card||Entrance Exams In India|
|Top Polytechnic Colleges In India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|