Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Excited to get admission in Polytechnic College, check Delhi Polytechnic Counselling schedule through this page. Common Entrance Test is going to be held as per the disciplines. Students who are going to appear in Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017 can check counseling procedure, Seat Status and important dates easily through this page.
This Common Entrance Test is conducted for those candidates who want to take admission to diploma programmes in Polytechnics. Rest details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Counselling like online process, important dates etc from the below segment of this page which is written for your convenience by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2017:
a) First Counseling:
- First of all, candidates need to submit processing fee of Rs. 700/- + Rs 20/-bank charges + service charges through Debit/Credit Card/ challan/ Net Banking.
- After submission of processing fee, Candidates need to go for further process that is online registration and for online registration students are required enter test no., cet roll no, CET application no. and date of birth
- On successful registration, students are required to login using CET Roll no. as login ID and Password as generated during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
- After that, candidates can see the result of first round counseling on specified date and time by entering login CET Roll no. as login ID and Password.
- Candidates should report at allotted institute as mention in Provisional Allotment letter before end date and time along with all Essential documents like Demand Draft of institutional annual fees in favor of “DKDF” payable at Delhi etc. for completion of enrollment formalities.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
b) Second Counselling:
Remaining candidates and candidates who were absent in first counseling can appear for second round.
c) Third Counseling:
Third counseling (against unfilled /dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the website. Even in 3rd round, those candidates who were absent in First and Second Counseling, will also be permitted to attend.
d) Fourth Counseling:
Fourth Counseling against unfilled and dropout seats shall going to be held as per the given schedule on website. Even those students who were absent in First, Second and third Counselling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling.
e) Spot Round (If Any):
- Spot round (if any) against unfilled / drops out seats (if any) after 4th round counseling will be display on official website.
- Candidates who had successfully done Online Registration during 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th round of counselling but are not admit after completion of all Rounds are eligible to give online willingness for appearing in Spot Round for admission on vacant seat (If any).
- Candidate has to bring all essential documents along with Demand Draft of Rs 6000/- drawn in favor of DKDF, Delhi at the time of admission during spot round.
- It is compulsory for candidate to be present in person.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents Required At The Time Of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling:
- Institution annual fee as applicable in form of Demand Draft, in favour of “DKDF”, payable at Delhi.
- Bank Receipt for deposit of one time non- refundable Processing fees
- Copy of Provisional Allotment letter
- Copy of On-line Registration Slip
- Two latest identical Color Photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size same as that pasted on the admit card
- Copy of choices submitted by Candidate
- Original Admit Card of CET –2017.
- Proof of date of birth
- Original and One self attested photocopy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Original and one self attested Photocopy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Affidavit regarding prohibition of ragging (Annexure VII)
- TC/SLC/Migration Certificate
Important Note:All candidates seeking admission under Person with Disabilities quota are required need to bring a certificate from Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for handicapped, 9- 11 Vikas Marg, Karkardooma, Delhi-92.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
|Date Of Exam (expected)||All 10th Based Diploma Courses. Engg/Non Engg||In the month of June|
|Modern Office Practice – English (12th Based)||In the month of June|
|Modern Office Practice – Hindi (12th Based)||In the month of June|
|Pharmacy (12th Based)||In the month of June|
|Lateral Entry Of ITI/ 10+2(Vocational Stream) Pass Outs For Admission To The 3rd Semester In Analogous Diploma Courses.||In the month of June|
|Declaration Of Result (expected)||In the month of June|
|Date Of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling (expected)||Not yet released|
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
Note: Check Official Link, for obtaining more details related to Delhi Polytechnic Counseling.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On