Delhi Post Office Recruitment
Latest employment notification has transmitted entitled as Delhi Post Office Recruitment for the engagement of well efficient and productive contenders. In this concern, applications are invited by the organization to fill up the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy in Delhi Postal Circle. Aspirants who are interested to grab the opportunity may apply against Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 before the due date that is “
08/05/2017 extended to 31/05/2017”.
Highlights Of This Page:
Contenders having all the requirements may register themselves for Delhi Post Office Jobs by submitting their application forms via online mode as soon as possible with the help of the applying procedure that is equipped below. Know entire details about this latest Recruitment which is well created in the beneath segment of this page by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Post Office|
|Last date to apply|
Delhi Post Office vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevak
|Community||No of Posts|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have completed their 10th class in first attempt or have equivalent qualification obtained from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Candidates having basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute will be preferable.
Check Now: 10th Pass Jobs
- Candidates who want to apply must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 40 years of age is required for the Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
- Candidates will get the relaxation in age by 3 years OBC categories, 5 years SC/ST categories and 10 years P.H candidates and Govt. servant as per the rules of the government of India.
Contenders who will be selected for the concerned positions will get an amount of Rs. 2745 – 7125/- Per Month for their hard work.
- Written Test/ Interview will be conducted for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment by the selection team of the organization for recruiting the talented candidates.
- No TA/ DA allowances will be given for appearing in the selection process.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
- A non refundable amount of Rs. 100/- will be deposit at any Head Post Office by OC/ OBC Male candidates as an application fee.
- Candidates are required to inform Registration Number at the PO Counter for making payment.
How to apply against Delhi Post Office Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.appost.in”.
- Press on the “Delhi- 16” ink available under the ‘Circle/ State Vacancies’ link available on the left side of the homepage.
- After that, PD file will be opened on your screen, read the advertisement carefully.
- Now download the application format and take a printout of it for future usage.
- Then Fill Online Application Form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Phograph
- Upload Signature
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Applying:
08/05/2017 extended to 31/05/2017
Through the above provided Official Link, you can acquire more details related to Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||India Post Office Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|