Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2014-2015
The Delhi Postal Circle under Ministry of Communications & IT Department of Posts has released an advertisement regarding Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 740 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard.
|Closing date||03rd December 2014|
Delhi Post Office application forms are invited from the capable and talented job hunters to hire them for the vacant positions. Candidates must fill the form to get this opportunity on or before the last date that is 3rd December 2014.
Further details related to Delhi Post Office jobs 2014 are mentioned in the below section by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
|Postman||OC – 411|
|ST – 104|
|SC - 64|
|OBC – 53|
|Mail Guard||OC – 06|
|ST – 01|
Contenders who are willing to apply they should have completed matriculation (SCC) from a recognized school of Board.
The age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 and 27 years as on 16.08.2013 / 03.12.2014.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the way of written aptitude test and interview.
Selected job hu8netrs will get the salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and G.P. Rs. 2000/- (per month)
- The examination fee for the male applicants in general, OBC and EX serviceman categories is Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PH / Woman candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must go through the website that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After this must select the opportunities and apply Online.
- After that fill all the necessary details in the application form
- Now you have to pay your fee.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Apply Online from: 3rd November 2014
- Apply Online till: 3rd December 2014
- Pay your fee till: 5th December 2014
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.