Delhi Post Office Recruitment
India Post Payment Bank Limited (IPPB) has circulated an advertisement titles as Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) in Postal Circle. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply by sending their resumes on or earlier than the closing date. Candidates, who want to apply in next session, may also get details about Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, by staying connected with our web portal.
It is a good opportunity for those who are looking for Latest govt. job in Delhi. For detailed information about Delhi Post Office Jobs such as eligibility standard, application charges and exam Date, etc you may go through this page made by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants must send their resume to the registered email id and postal address latest by its last date mentioned below.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Delhi Post Office|
|Last date to apply online||12th October 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy||14th October 2016|
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Managing Director (MD)
Job hunters willing to apply against Delhi Post Office Recruitment must be Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Get Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
The candidate’s age must be between 40 to 55 years that is he /she should be born not before 02.09.1961 and not later than 01.09.1976 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates hired for filling up the Delhi Post Office vacancy will be paid salary and leave / travel allowance as per Service Rules of IPPB applicable at the time of appointment.
- Initial short listing of candidates will be based on their experience and eligibility conditions. Shortlisted candidates may be called for preliminary interactions for the purpose of determining their eligibility. The Final selection of candidates will be done through interview conducted by the Bank Board Bureau (BBB).
- Candidates appearing for Interview will be paid Airfare (Economy Class)/ I-AC railway fare on production of proof of bills.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply:
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by sending their resumes the Format of which can be downloaded from official site that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After visiting to website of it, go to ‘NEWS’ section and select ‘Advertisement for selection of MD & CEO IPPB’ link.
- Read the detailed advertisement and download the resume format attached below.
- Fill it with details like Name, Residential Address, Date of Birth, Graduate Qualification, Designation & Current Scale, etc
- The applicants must mention “Application of Mr. / Ms. …………… for the position of CEO of IPPB” in the subject line of e-mail
- Applicants are also advised to caption/ name the file in the following format – “IPPB CEO_Candidate Name” for easy identification.
- Candidates who have sent their resume are advised to submit the hard copies of the resume at the following address on or before 14/10/2016.
- All the documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be submitted at the time of Interview.
Email Id: email@example.com
Ms. Madhumita Das Director
India Post Payments Bank Limited
Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre Building,
Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi -110 001
Find More: Jobs In Delhi
- Last date to send resumes by email – 12th October 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of resumes at registered address – 14th October 2016
Note: You may go through Official Notification to get other details about Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may add this page as bookmark to get recent updates time to time.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: