A data entry operator, also called a typist, is a member of staff employed to enter or update data into a computer system database. So many reputed organizations releases DEO Recruitment time to time to hire the career oriented aspirants and given them a great opportunity to enhance their career in government or private sector. Here on this page you may check complete details about the DEO recruitment or upcoming Govt’/ private openings of DEO Recruitment 2017.
Upcoming DEO Recruitment
- Home Based Jobs For 10th/12th/Graduates | 1000 Vacancies | Salary Upto Rs. 30000 Apply Now
- CDSCO Recruitment 2017 Apply cdsco.nic.in 15 Chemist/Assistant Jobs Advt
- Bandhan Bank Jobs | 3999 Urgent Openings | Salary – Upto Rs. 40k | Apply Now
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 mod.nic.in DEO Group-D Posts Notification
- WCD Recruitment 2017 Odisha 106 Vacancy of Clerk/DEO/DCPO/LPO/Peon
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2017 | Apply 19 Posts of Typist/DEO Advt
- CCRAS Recruitment 2017 MTS/LDC & Other Vacancy Walk-in @ccras.nic.in
- MNLU Recruitment 2017 Professor/Non-Teaching Vacancy Advt Mumbai
- Barrackpore Municipality Recruitment 2017 Asst/DEO & Other Jobs Advt
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 aiimsraipur.edu.in Accountant/DEO Vacancy
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Recruitment 2017 Counsellor-cum-DEO Jobs
- PSCAD Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Now 191 Clerk/DEO Jobs Notification
Aspirants who are looking for Latest DEO jobs or searching about DEO Recruitment for upcoming job events they can get the complete details or the upcoming notifications through our web portal that is web page. Which are provided by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
What is Data Entry?
People in DEO jobs handle letters, credentials and mailing lists. The data entry operator handles toughest prominence on numerical data entry, like: accounting, banking and finance or loan information. They do work in lots of fields, including human resources (HR), accounting, marketing, or healthcare, and they spent their most of the time, in front of computer.
Most of the reputed organization like: Staff selection commission, NCTI, OSSC, Ministry of Defence etc. announces the DEO job vacancy of data entry operators every year to recruit the deserving and authenticated aspirants on vacant positions and every years huge number of candidates applies for DEO jobs.
Some companies permit their DEO’s to work from home. This means, a data entry operator may be capable to work for a company in another country or even in another city. A data entry operator can also get benefit of part-time, self-employed, and provisional employment opportunities.
Requirements for DEO recruitment
The following table explains the common requirements to become a data entry operator:
|Degree Level||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Experience||1-5 years of related clerical or data entry experience|
|Key skills||Reading comprehension, verbal and written communication critical-thinking and active listening skills|
|Computer Skills||Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office|
|Technical Skills||Fast, accurate keyboard and 10-key by touch skills*; knowledge of clerical and administrative techniques, business principles and customer service principles|
|Additional Requirements||Near vision acuity, finger dexterity|
Responsibilities of a Data entry operator:
- put in consumer and account data by entering text based and numerical information from source credentials within time limits
- confirm accuracy and arrange information according to priorities to get ready source data for computer entry
- evaluation data for lack or errors, correct all the errors and check output
- should apply data program techniques and procedures
- They have to keep information confidential
Data Entry Pay Structures
Data entry pays using a variety of rate structures, such as:
- Hourly wage
- Keystrokes per hour or keystrokes per minute
Dear candidates! To get latest updates about DEO Recruitment 2017, you may also subscribe us to get free emails in your inbox, if you have any query then you may also comment us, or join us on Facebook or Google plus…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On