The responsibility of Data entry operator is to maintain accurate, up-to-date and useable information in systems. There are so many government and private organizations publishes DEO Recruitment 2019 notification every year.
Data Entry Operator is also called typist, is member of staff who collect all the valuable and accurate data of organization and stores in database. Through DEO Govt/Private Jobs Openings, the organization hires eligible contenders for DEO Jobs.
- SSC CHSL Notification 2019 | 10+2 Recruitment–LDC/DEO Exam Date Online
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Apply 145 DEO/Lab Technician/Non Faculty
- NARI Pune Jobs 2019 Recruitment Coordinator/Scientist/Asst Vacancy
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Latest DEO/Accounts Trainee/PA Job Openings
- KDMC Recruitment 2019 (Latest Bharti) Application Form – Apply Now
- Ranchi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 Latest Jobs Notification
- Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment 2018–19 Apply For 25 DEO Bharti Notice
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2018-19 Latest 670 DATA ENTRY OPERATOR Vacancy Advt
- WBSRLM Recruitment 2018-19 Apply For Accountant/LDA/DEO & Other Posts
What is Data Entry?
People in DEO jobs handle letters, credentials and mailing lists. The data entry operator handles toughest prominence on numerical data entry, like: accounting, banking and finance or loan information.
They do work in lots of fields, including human resources (HR), accounting, marketing, or healthcare, and they spent their most of the time, in front of computer.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Most of the reputed organization like: Staff selection commission, NCTI, OSSC, Ministry of Defence etc. announces the DEO job vacancy of data entry operators every year to recruit the deserving and authenticated aspirants on vacant positions and every year huge number of candidates applies for DEO Vacancies.
Some companies permit their DEO’s to work from home. This means, a data entry operator may be capable to work for a company in another country or even in another city. A data entry operator can also get benefit of part-time, self-employed, and provisional employment opportunities.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Electricity Department Recruitment|
DEO Jobs In Delhi
There are huge scopes to get easily DEO Jobs In Delhi due to big number of private companies. Every year, a private company hires eligible aspirants for DEO Job. Aspirants can also qualify SSC DEO Exam and may get Data Entry Jobs in Staff Selection committee in Delhi.
DEO Jobs In Hyderabad:
Hyderabad is ideal hub to provide employment to unemployment candidates. From so many Jobs, DEO Jobs In Hyderabad is one of these. Contenders who want to settle down in Hyderabad city and are looking for DEO Jobs In Hyderabad may like our page on facebook to get latest updates regarding DEO Vacancy in Hyderabad.
Requirements for DEO recruitment
The following table explains the common requirements to become a data entry operator:
|Degree Level||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Experience||1-5 years of related clerical or data entry experience|
|Key skills||Reading comprehension, verbal and written communication critical-thinking and active listening skills|
|Computer Skills||Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office|
|Technical Skills||Fast, accurate keyboard and 10-key by touch skills*; knowledge of clerical and administrative techniques, business principles and customer service principles|
|Additional Requirements||Near vision acuity, finger dexterity|
Get Here Notifications of: Upcoming Government Jobs
Responsibilities of a Data entry operator:
- put in consumer and account data by entering text based and numerical information from source credentials within time limits
- confirm accuracy and arrange information according to priorities to get ready source data for computer entry
- evaluation data for lack or errors, correct all the errors and check output
- should apply data program techniques and procedures
- They have to keep information confidential
Data Entry Pay Structures
Data entry pays using a variety of rate structures, such as:
- Hourly wage
- Keystrokes per hour or keystrokes per minute
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
DEO Selection Process:
Those, who apply for DEO Vacancy, first they have to submit DEO Application form before the last date as per notification. After final screening of application form, aspirants have to appear in written examination and typing test.
Candidates qualified in written exam, they have to participate in typing test in which their typing speed checked. The minimum typing speed should be 30 wpm. After that, through document verification, final selection is done.
How to apply for DEO Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website of organization.
- Hit on “recruitment” tab and search appropriate link regarding DEO Recruitment 2019.
- Read entire notification to get details.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present on the screen.
- Fill DEO Application form with correct details asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Now, upload relevant documents and certificates with Data Entry Operator application form.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the last, download and take print out copy of it for future use.
Grab Now: सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
Dear candidates! To get latest updates about DEO Recruitment 2019, you may also subscribe us to get free emails in your inbox, if you have any query then you may also comment us, or join us on Facebook or Google plus…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|