DES Maharashtra Recruitment
Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra has propagated a current vacancy advertisement regarding DES Maharashtra Recruitment. Through this recruitment notification, organization is looking for the dynamic and workaholic contenders for the 106 available positions of Clerk/Asst/Investigator. Contenders who want to avail this chance and meet all the required eligibility may apply for these Mumbai Jobs by submitting the online application form before the closing date that is 27th November 2016 positively. Job hunters, willing to get updated information against DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 need to visit this page continuously.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra|
|Last Date||27th November 2016|
Eager aspirants who want to work in government sector may apply for the DES Maharashtra Jobs by following the beneath stated procedure of submitting the application form as early as possible. For further information related to Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra recruitment advertisement you need to read this web page which is well submitted by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
DES Maharashtra Recruitment
DES Maharashtra Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Download DES Maharashtra Recruitment Notice: Press This Link
Candidates who want to apply for the said posts should have Intermediate and Bachelors degree in relevant field from reputed university or institutions.
Get More Job Options:
- Contenders must be above 18 years of age and below 38 years of age 1st October 2016 is required.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra rules.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Month||Grade|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800||Rs. 4,300|
|Statistics Assistant||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200|
|Clerk Typist||Rs. 1,900|
Contenders need to pay application fees Rs. 400/- for General category Candidates, Rs. 200/- for reserved category through online mode by RuPay/Maestro/MasterCard/Visa/Credit Card/IMPS/ Cash Card/Mobile Wallet and Internet Banking etc.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done on the basis of the aspirant’s performance in online written exam followed by Interview which will be conducted on the basis of Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra rules.
Do You Know? How to Prepare For Online Examination
How to apply for DES Maharashtra Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra that is “mahades.maharashtra.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Notifications” tab and choose the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the instructions with care.
- Fill the online application form correctly in prescribed order.
- Upload scanned copies of recent photograph, signature, documents and certificates along with the application forms.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out for further use.
Last date of submission: 27th November 2016
For obtaining additional facts related to DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 you may go through this Official Notification mentioned above. You may also sub- scribe our web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|