Government of West Bengal has released DHFWS Recruitment notification regarding 190 female staff nurse vacancies under the program NUHM(National Urban Health Mission).
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti is inviting application from those candidates who have done General Nursing & Midwifery from any Indian Nursing Council recognized institution.Those who are interested and also have good command over local language can apply offline before the last day which is 6th June 2018 till 5:00 p.m.
|Highlight of this page|
The health system is under the control of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti in West Bengal.Their works include maintenance and development of Public health, sanitation and hospitals.
Those females who are eligible for the post of staff nurse and are interested can apply before the last date through offline process which is provided below by the team of the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Staff Nurse Vacancies:
DHFWS has released a total of 190 vacancies (only female candidates) for DHFWS staff nurse recruitment. The vacancies are divided on the basis of reservation as follows-
Required Qualification for DHFWS Recruitment:
Candidate should have completed GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) from any university or institution that must be recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Get Here: Latest Jobs as Per Your Qualification
The maximum age to fill DHFWS application form is 64 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation will be applied as per government norms for reserved category.
DHFWS Jobs Salary Detail:
Those who will get selected will get a monthly salary of Rs. 17,220/- and other allowance as per government rules.
- General category Candidates have to pay Rs.100 and reserved category must pay Rs. 50 f\or DHFWS Staff Nurse Recruitmentas application fee through cash in Bank of India (any branch) in the following account-
- “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti” A/c number- 424210100036711, IFSC Code- BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
The selection for the DHFWS Staff Nurse jobs is fully based on the final marks of GNM. No other degree will be considered in selection process.
|Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For DHFWS Recruitment:
The following are the process for DHFWS RecruitmentApplication Form-
- Go to the official website of DHFWS, then hit on “Registration option” present on the left side of the page.
- Now, search for “Recruitment Notice for the post of Staff Nurse under NUHM at CMOH, North 24 pgs” and then hit on it. You will get the official notification page.
- Firstly, download the official notification page.
- Fill the form completely and attach the asked documents along with the deposit slip which you will get after application fee submission in the bank.
- Put the application form and the attached documentsin an envelope and then the envelope written with “post applied for” on the front will be sent to the following address.
Notification PDF –DHFWS Recruitment 2018
Postal address for DHFWS Recruitment-
Office of the chief medical officer of health
North 24 Parganas
PIN-700124(Nursing Training School)
Get Here- Jobs in West Bengal
Last date of submission the form: 6-6-2018 till 5:00 p.m.
For other information regarding DHFWS Recruitment, open the following link –Official Link. You can also Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|