DIAT Pune Admission
DIAT Pune Admission has opened now so those candidates who want to get admission in M.Tech and Ph.D Courses they may get complete information about the same from this page. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against DIAT Pune Admission 2016 by filling application form. Candidates need to fill the application form through online procedure on or before the end date which is stated below and after that send hard copy of application before end date.
|Name of Organization||Defence Institute of Advanced Technology|
|Closing Date for Online Application||22nd April 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Hard|
Copy of Applications
|29th April 2016|
Complete information regarding like Banasthali Vidyapeeth Application Form such as eligibility standards, selection process, application fee, how to apply and many more are tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section.
DIAT Pune Admission
For M.Tech Course:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in Science as applicable to the programme with 55% aggregate marks/5.5 CGPA and valid GATE score.
- The qualification should have been obtained from a UGC recognized University / Deemed to be University / Institution in India.
- Age of candidates should not more than 26 years as on 01 July 2016. Relaxations as per GOI rules
For Ph.D Course:
- Aspirants must have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.E/M.Tech for PhD in Engineering or Master of Science with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for Ph.D in Science GATE Score/UGC-CSIR NET certificate.
- Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on July 1, 2016. Relaxations as per GOI rules apply to SC / ST / OBC / PH applicants.
You may also check- Top Universities in India
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For women and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates need to pay application fee either online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
DIAT Pune Admission Procedure:
- For Ph.D: Admission to Ph.D. will be based on the performance in entrance exam (written test) conducted by the department concerned followed by a personal interview.
- For M. Tech: Admission to the M. Tech programme may be made directly based on the performance at common all-India competitive test such as GATE etc or, based on GATE and Interview with due weight age (80% on GATE score and 20% on interview) with due approval of Vice Chancellor.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to apply for DIAT Pune Admission:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization www.diat.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admission” section and select the appropriate link related to course.
- First read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Before filling the Application Form read the instruction carefully.
- Now fill application form carefully & correctly with all necessary information.
- Upload your scanned photo in application form (if required).
- After submission of application press “Submit” button.
- Now take print out of duly filled application along with the demand draft and self certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials & send it to postal address which is given below.
To the Joint Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology,
For M. Tech:
To the Deputy Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advance Technology,
- Closing Date for Online Application: 22nd April 2016
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Applications: 29th April 2016
You may check Official Link for more information about DIAT Pune Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Make Studying Fun||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|