DIAT Pune Admission
Get all details about DIAT Pune Admission from here. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology provides admission in M.Tech & Ph.D courses on the basis of entrance exam. Applicants may apply for test from last week of March 2018 by visiting diat.ac.in. Last date to fill Application Form for M.Tech course is from 4th week of April 2018 to 2nd week of May 2018. Those who want to enroll for Ph.D programme may apply latest by 3rd week of April 2018. Collect all details about DIAT Pune Admission 2018 such as online procedure to apply, eligibility terms etc.
This Page Highlights:
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology grants admission in Ph.D in various disciplines like Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Applied Physics & others. You may apply for admission in discipline of your preference within time. To get more details about DIAT Pune Admission 2018, have a look on below of page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
DIAT Pune Admission
Disciplines of M.Tech:
- Aerospace Engg
- Computer Sci. & Engineering
- Radar & Communication
- Materials Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engg (Armament / Combat Vehicles)
- Sensor Technology:
- Modelling & Simulation
- Chemical Science & Tech
- Mechanical Engg (Marine):
- Signal Processing & Communication
Disciplines of Ph.D. Programme:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics,
- Materials engineering and Applied Chemistry
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility criteria for DIAT Pune Admission 2018:
For M.Tech courses:
- Candidates who are desirous to join M. Tech Programmes may possess bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or a Master’s degree in Science along with 55% aggregate marks/5.5 CGPA and valid GATE score.
- Admission to M. Tech programme shall be made on basis of GATE score.
- Aspirants under sponsored category (MoD sponsored) will be admitted through Research & Training (R & T) and Postgraduate Training (PGT) schemes for DRDO and Tri-services Officers including Coast Guard respectively.
- Contenders under non-MoD sponsored category (DPSUs/Industry) will be admitted through by his/her employer and subject to meeting eligibility terms.
- Sponsored candidates are exempted from qualifying GATE requirement as well as there is no age limit for them.
For Ph.D courses:
- Applicants seeking for admission to the Ph.D. program may possess Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (or equivalent) or Master in Science (M.Sc. or equivalent) along with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/DGPA.
- A relaxation of 5 % of marks is provided to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy-layer) / PWD – (Divyang) categories.
Point to be noted for Ph.D admission:
Those with CSIR, DST, UGC and any other Scholarship available to them may also apply for Ph.D admission.
Want to Know? College is Registered OR AICTE
For M.Tech courses:
Applicant should not be more than 26 years as on 01 July 2018. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per norms of government.
For Ph.D courses:
Age of applicant to apply for DIAT Pune Admission 2018 in Ph.D courses may not exceed 28 years as on 01 July 2018. SC / ST / OBC / PH applicants will get relaxation in age as per GOI rules.
Aspirants are required to pay non-refundable application fee payable online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, payable at Pune.
- General Category : Rs. 500/-
- Women and Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) candidates : Rs. 250/-
Admission to Ph.D.& M.tech course will be based on the performance in the Entrance Exam (written test) & personal interview.
You May Read This:
Procedure to apply for DIAT Pune Admission 2018:
- Candidates may visit official website of the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology that is “www.diat.ac.in”.
- Move under “Admission” tab available at top menu bar.
- Choose “M.Tech” or “Ph.D.” link as per course for which you want to apply.
- Go through detailed Admission Notification carefully.
- Download DIAT Pune registration form.
- Login with user Id & password.
- Fill DIAT Pune application form 2018 by putting all details as asked.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last step, submit your form at respective address.
Joint Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology,
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Schedule for DIAT Pune Admission 2018 for M.Tech:
|Initial date to get DIAT Pune online application form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date to apply||4th week of April 2018 to 2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application (by speed post)||Last week of April 2018 to 3rd week of May 2018|
|First announcement of selection list||2nd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||1st week of July 2018|
Schedule for DIAT Pune Admission 2018 for Ph.D course:
|DIAT Pune 2018 application form available from||Last week of March 2018|
|Last Date for accepting online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date of receipt of Hard copy of application||Last week of April 2018|
|Tentative Date of Interview / Written Test||3rd /4th week of May 2018|
|Tentative date of commencement of the programme||1st week of July 2018|
To attain more details about DIAT Pune Admission 2018, have a glance on its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for getting more information about government jobs & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||How to Start New Life In College?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|