District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
District Cooperative Bank has issued a latest job notification stated as District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting applications from skilled and dynamic candidates for filling up 44 vacancies of Assistant Managers and Staff Assistant / Clerks Posts. Contenders, who want to do work as above said posts, may apply for District Cooperative Bank Jobs. For getting upcoming details related to District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017, applicants need to make a link with us on our web page.
|Position Name||Staff Assistant / Clerks, Assistant Managers|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||28th October 2016|
Participating candidates may apply for DCCB Jobs by filling and sending online application on or before the last date that is 28th October 2016. For attaining rest information regarding from District Cooperative Bank Vacancies you needs to go through this page which is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
District Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Staff Assistant / Clerks||32|
Those candidates are applying for DCCB Recruitment, should have completed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university and also have knowledge of English and proficiency in local language.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
The age of participating candidates should not be above 30 years and should not be below 18 years as on 1st October 2016.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Backward class: 3 Years
- Physically challenged –General Category: 10 Years
- Physically challenged – SC/ ST Category: 15 Years
- Physically challenged – BC category: 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-serviceman belonging to SC/ST) subject to the maximum age of 50 years.
|Staff Assistant||Rs.11765/- -Rs.30305/- + 4 stag. increments of Rs.1145/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.15925/- -Rs.35200/- +3 stagnation increments of Rs. 1460/-|
Grab Now:- Latest Bank Vacancies
Contenders, who are going to apply for District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment, have to pay an amount of application as below mentioned:
|Category||Fee Prescribed for|
|Direct Recruitment||Inservice candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB|
|SC / ST / PC / EXS||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
|OC/BC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300//-|
Mode of Recruitment:
Applying candidates need to appear for Online Test and interview for their selection because on the basis of their performance in test & interview, they will be recruited for DCCB Recruitment.
Exam Pattern for Online Test
|English Language||30||30||Questions shall be in English. Negative marking will be applicable for all wrong answers.||1 hour|
Procedure to Apply for DCCB Application Form:
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website of District Cooperative Bank that is www.nelloredccb.com.
- After visiting the official website select suitable link for that posts which you want to apply for and must read the official notification carefully.
- Then, hit on “Click here for New Registration” link and must fill application form with required information and upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally, press “Submit” button and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Closing Date for Online of application form||28th October 2016|
|Tentative date of online test||November/ December 2016|
|Post Name||District Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|Staff Assistant||Download PDF|
|Assistant Manager||Download PDF|
Check Official Notification Provided Above to read details about District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017. If you want to fetch latest information instantly, you need to subscribe our web portal or subscribe our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Syllabus||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|