District Court Recruitment
A latest recruitment notification has been asserted as District Court Recruitment. Organization invited application form to appoint brilliant and self motivated candidates for filling up the 42 Peon Office Attendant and Daftary posts. Keen contenders can grab this brilliant opportunity and get a chance to do job in Government sector. Job hunters who are interested for above post they must apply for District Court Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Eligible applicants who want to avail Jobs In District Court they may fill prescribed format application form before the last date that is 21-06-2017. You may fetch further information about District Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||District Court|
|No of post||42|
|Closing Date of Applying||21-06-2017|
District Court Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of post|
|Peon Office Attendant (Class IV)|
|Women of B.C||01|
Educational & Essential Qualification:
- Applicants who are applying for above posts they should be literate having working knowledge of both Hindi and English languages including reading and writing in both languages.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for District Court Vacancies:
- The minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 37 years for men and 40 years for women for general category.
- The upper age for E.B.C/B.C category applicants should not be more than 40 years and for SC Category applicants should not be more than 42 years.
Download Here: District Court Recruitment Notification
Appliers selected will be offered consolidated salary that is Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 1650/- per month for Non Matric candidates and for Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 1800/- per month for Matric Pass applicants.
Recruitment Procedure for District Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2017:
- The association will recruit the candidates on the basis of personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category aspirants for appearing the interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How To Fill District Court Application Form?
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is ecourts.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “District Court” tab.
- On the next page you have to select the “Bihar” state in an available space and hit on the “Sitamarh” district.
- After that you have to select the “Recruitment” tab which is available left side of the page.
- Then you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to hit the on the “Advertisement (English) of the vacancies of the cadre of Class- IV Peon/ Office Attendant and Daftary published on 20.05.2017 in the Civil Court, Sitamarhi” link
- After hitting on download PDF you have to read the advertisement completely.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the Application Form and fill it correctly.
- Then you need to upload necessary documents and recent passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now you need to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address before the closing date.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
District & Session Judge
Check Now: Jobs in Bihar
Closing date for submit the application form: 21-06-2017
You may attain more information related to District Court Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal for getting further details regarding recruitment, result, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|