District Court Recruitment
The office of the district court has released employment notification titled as “District Court Recruitment” for Steno/Junior Clerk Posts. In this regard, applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates in order to fill the desired reputed positions.
The procedure to fill District Court Application Form has been started so appliers are advised to go through the entire eligibility norms such as essential qualification, age limit etc. Applications found incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The highlights of the page
For District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Aspirants are informed to submit the prescribed application format along with all documents/certificates latest by 31-10-2018. To apply for malkangiri recruitment, candidates must have passed diploma in computer application from recognized board or university.
To collect more information District Court Recruitment 2018, candidates must have a look on this page recruitmentresult.com where information is provided in most easy and understandable way.
District Court Recruitment
District Court vacancy:
- Stenographer grade-III: 01
- Junior clerk: 09
For District Court careers, Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from recognized board or university.
The maximum and minimum age limit for District Court Jobs should be between 18 to 32 years of age as on the last date of submission of application form.
Download Here: District Court Recruitment Notification 2018
District Court Recruitment Process:
For District Court Junior Clerk Vacancies, Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of performance in various rounds that are listed below:
- Written test
- Shorthand typewriting test
- Computer practical
- Viva voice
Candidates are required to pay certain amount of application fee of Rs.100/- in shape of treasury challan.
- For Stenographer grade-III: Rs.25500-Rs.81100/-
- For Junior clerk: 19900-Rs.63200/-
Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for District Court Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official web portal of the organization that is districts.ecourts.gov.in to apply for District Court Jobs.
- After that press on “Recruitment” link from right side of home page.
- Then hit on the “ADVERTISEMENT 2018 FOR GROUP-C POSTS” link available on same page.
- Read the District Court Advertisement thoroughly For District Court junior clerk vacancies.
- After reading District Court Notification you need to download the District Court Application Form attached to the notification. and take a print out of it.
- Fill District Court Application Form carefully including all the required details in respective manner.
- Attach all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form in envelope and labeled as “Name of the Post for which you want to apply…………….”.
- Lastly, send the application form at the below given postal address.
Find Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
District judge, malkangiri
Last date to submit application form: 31-10-2018
For detailed information about District Court Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to visit the official link website on regular basis. To get other career related updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|High Court Recruitment||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|