District Court Recruitment
Newest jobs notification has transmitted entitled as District Court Recruitment. Organization intends to appoint talented and success-oriented contenders for filling up the available positions of System Administrator, Junior Librarian and various others. Contenders who are interested to grasp the opportunity need to apply for District Court Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who want to foster their career in this organization and fulfill all the essential criteria of District Court Jobs may send their application forms at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is “18.04.2017”. For more details related to this recruitment advertisement, candidates must have a look below on this page created by recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||District Court|
|Closing Date of Applying||18.04.2017|
District Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
District Court Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates applying for the positions of System Administrator, Junior Accountant, Junior Librarian, Record Keeper, Dispatcher and LDA should hold the Bachelors Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized University or institute.
- For the rest of the positions, contenders must have completed their class VIII from reputed board of education.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and possess a valid employment card.
Check More: Diploma Jobs
- Age of the aspirants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 18th April 2017.
- Relaxation of the upper age limit will be permitted to those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe, Other Backward Classes & Ex-servicemen as per Sikkim Government Establishment Rules, 1974.
- For the post of System Administrator, Appointed aspirants will get the PB–II of 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- PB-I 5200-20200/- including attractive grade pay will be given to those contenders who will be selected for the rest of the positions.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of the scanning of applications will be called for written test by the District & Sessions Court, North Sikkim at Mangan.
- No T.A and D.A will be paid for appearing in the written test.
Read Now: Written Exam Techniques
Syllabus for written test:
Candidates need to submit the Bank draft of Rs.50/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the District & Sessions Judge, North Sikkim at Mangan
How to apply for District Court Recruitment?
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the organization that is “ecourts.gov.in”.
- Now you are appeared on the homepage, choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement display in your screen, read it carefully.
- Then fill the Application form in prescribed manner with correct details.
- After that, attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the “name of the Positions_______________”.
- Now send the application form at the available postal address soon.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
District & Sessions Court,
(E&N) Sikkim at Gangtok
Last Date of Applying: 18-04-2017
Important date to Remember:
Candidates who are willing to know more details about District Court Recruitment 2017 they must have to go through the above provided official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
District Court Recruitment
A career notification has been broadcasted as District Court Recruitment. For this, organization intends to engage well qualified and experienced candidates for filling up 21 vacant positions of Stenographer. Job finders who find themselves suitable must apply against District Court Recruitment 2017 by sending forms on or before 31-03-2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Job seekers, who are looking for the jobs and want to build up their career, need to follow below mentioned procedure to apply against it which is discussed for your ease. Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding the latest opening of District Court Raipur that is well prepared by the dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||District Court|
|Number Of Vacancy||21|
|Last Date To Sending Forms||31-03-2017|
Stenographer: 21 Positions
Interested candidates against stenographer position must have Bachelor degree from any recognized university with minimum 40% marks for reserved category and 45% marks for unreserved category.
Check Here: More Graduate Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply should be minimum 18 years old and maximum it should be 35 years as on 01.01.2017. Age Relaxation is applicable For SC/Stand OBC Candidates 5 years and For Others 03 year’s relaxation is admissible.
District Court Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Selected applicant will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- per month. Allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the performance of candidates or as per norms.
Selection Procedure for District Court Job:
Selection of participated candidates will be based on Written Test & Skill Test. As per their performance in both rounds selection of candidates will be done. Aspirants are advised to give their best performance in all the rounds that are being conducted by the panel.
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- First of all candidates are advised to open official website of organization that is districtcourt-raipur.cg.nic.in
- Now, at below section of right side of home page hit on “Stenographer Recruitment 2017 NEW” link.
- PDF will appear read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Afterwards prepare application form on plain paper with complete details also attach all documents and certificates that are required to attach.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of Stenographer”
- At last send it below mentioned address before last date.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Office of the District & Session Judge
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31-03-2017
If you have any query related to District Court Recruitment 2017, then you can simply have a look on official notification that is mention above. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details. For any query or any suggestions related to it candidates may comment us blow provided comment box, our team will soon reply towards it.