District Court Recruitment
A latest notification has been announced regarding District Court Recruitment in the month of August. There are 65 vacancies of Stenographer, Typist etc has advertised by the District Court Dharwad. Job seekers, who are searching Karnataka Government Jobs, may apply for District Court Recruitment 2017 through online. Starting date of submission of online application was 08-08-2017 and the last date of online application is 07-09-2017.
Highlights of the Page
Job appliers who are keenly waiting for the Stenographer, Typist, Server posts at District Court, they can exploit this luminous opportunity which is offered by the District Court. Organization is inviting application forms from desired candidates to fill up the District Court Steno/Typist Recruitment. For rest information regarding District Court Recruitment 2018, you are suggested to go through the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||District Court Dharwad|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server, Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Last Date to apply||07-09-2017|
District Court Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
- For the Post of Peon, candidates must passed VII std. and must be able to read Kannada Language.
- And for the rest posts aspirants who want to apply for District Court jobs should have passed SSLC Exam or equivalent from the recognized institution/University.
- For the post of process server candidates should have heavy driving License.
- For the rest posts, candidates must be qualified Senior Typewriting and Senior Shorthand in English and Kannada language.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 07-09-2017 and age relaxation will be given to reserved categories such as 40 years to the SC/ST candidates and 38 years for other backward classes.
Candidates who will be selected for the above mentioned posts, they will get impressive amount of salary. We described the salary details of these posts in the table which is given below.
|Stenographer||Rs. 14550- Rs. 26700/-|
|Typist||Rs. 11600- Rs. 21000/-|
|Typist-Copyist||Rs. 11600- Rs. 21000/-|
|Process Server||Rs. 11000- Rs. 19000/-|
|Peon||Rs. 9600- Rs. 14550/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their work performance in written test/Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC Categories will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD categories. Candidates shall make online payment of application fee by SBI online payment and can download the Challan through SBI online payment gateway link and remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
How to apply for District Court Job notification:
- First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is www.ecourts.gov.in.
- At the home page you need to select “District Court” Tab.
- Then you have to select the ‘Karnataka’ state now a new page will be open with various states then you have press on “Dharwad” state.
- After hitting on the Dharwad state, on the right side of the home page, you are required to hit on the “Recruitment” link.
- Now, you are on the page where various notifications are available. Choose the appropriate post link what you want to apply for.
- For each and every post, different PDF is available on this page you need to go through these PDF Format carefully.
- After reading and check the eligibility criteria you are suggested to press on the “Online Application” link, now fill the complete details in the application form.
- Upload required documents in the given format after that pay the District Court Application fee before the last date.
- At last submit the application form and download the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
District Court Recruitment Notification PDF
|Process Server||Download PDF|
- Last date to submit online application- 07-09-2017
- Last date to online payment of fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card and also generation of challan – 08-09-2017
- Remit Challan from SBI Branch – 08-09-2017
For rest information about District Court Recruitment 2017-2018 you may visit on the Official Link and can bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D. If you have query about the recruitment then you can write in comment box. For latest updates, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|