A career oriented online advertisement has been dispatched as DLW Recruitment by Diesel Locomotive Work. The association intends to hire candidates for filling up 28 Sr. Time Keeper / Senior Clerk-cum-Typist Vacancies. Applicants, whose desire to fetch Jobs in Govt. Sector, may apply for DLW Recruitment 2016 by submitting online application form on or before last date should be reached.
|Post Name||Sr. Time Keeper / Clerk-cum-Typist|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Examination Dates (Tentative)||March / May 2016|
Whole acknowledgement regarding DLW Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresuilt.com.
DLW Vacancy Details:
- Sr. Time Keeper: 24 Posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist: 04 Posts
Candidates, who are going to apply for above stated posts at DLW Jobs, should have degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Applier’s age should not below 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- To reserved category aspirants, relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
Selected candidates will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/- plus IDA.
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 100
- For Reserved: No Fee
- Fee will be paid either through online or offline mode only.
Aspirants’ categorization will be based on following process which is written test and personal interview session.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for DLW Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for declared posts they may apply by filling online application form before the last date.
- For this, appliers may need to go through the official website that is www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
- From home page select suitable job link and must fill online application form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Closing Date To Apply Online: 25th January 2016
- Online Fee payment: 26th December to 25th January 2016
- Offline Fee payment: 26th December to 22nd January 2016
- Examination Date (Tentative): March / May 2016
Job appliers may get whole information about DLW Recruitment 2016 by opening this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On